Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree! It's not even like it will be practical for her and the lodger to live in so a total waste really.
I still cannot understand why she didn't move further away and get someone with more space for the same price. She says she needs to be there for work but she clearly doesn't. Matt doesn't have a proper job it seems and she can literally work from anywhere. There are far more successful people in her industry that don't live in London so I'm not sure why she thinks she needs to be there. This 'reno' is just becoming painful to watch.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god the editing on this is so bad 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I still cannot understand why she didn't move further away and get someone with more space for the same price. She says she needs to be there for work but she clearly doesn't. Matt doesn't have a proper job it seems and she can literally work from anywhere. There are far more successful people in her industry that don't live in London so I'm not sure why she thinks she needs to be there. This 'reno' is just becoming painful to watch.
God she HAS to stay in London so she can go and eat for free at all the restaurants like the selfish, self-centred, disgusting twit she is :) :) :)

• Angry
Reactions: 4
It feels a bit like she’s given up. Doesn’t she watch this tit before she posts it? Doesn’t she realise how bad it is? Also what the duck with talking about a ‘broken foot’ on social media and asking for advice?! And surely if your ‘job’ was showing clothes you would get a full length mirror! And not show clothes while awkwardly sitting down?! God she is just so bad at everything. Same old shite from Shel.

Reactions: 5
It feels a bit like she’s given up. Doesn’t she watch this tit before she posts it? Doesn’t she realise how bad it is? Also what the duck with talking about a ‘broken foot’ on social media and asking for advice?! And surely if your ‘job’ was showing clothes you would get a full length mirror! And not show clothes while awkwardly sitting down?! God she is just so bad at everything. Same old shite from Shel.
That is one of the worst Reels I have ever seen. So poorly edited.
She would know if she had a broken foot..she wouldn't be able to walk. Instead of going to a doctor because she is concerned, she always posts on Twitter. V attention seeking.

Reactions: 10
And why the hell are those stinking brown boots part of her summer wardrobe?! Girl has no clue at all.

Reactions: 7
Someone commented on one of her tik toks calling her “Fiat 500” (lol so accurate) and she replied saying “you’ve got me so wrong.. Bentley or a Range Rover.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Someone commented on one of her tik toks calling her “Fiat 500” (lol so accurate) and she replied saying “you’ve got me so wrong.. Bentley or a Range Rover.”
shel dog would make the worlds most expensive car look cheap! She’s definitely Fiat 500! Basic witch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The free food gets to me the most, as someone living in London she cannot be unaware of how many people must be struggling to put food on their tables etc and accepting so so much free stuff is just so greedy and tone deaf. If she can't bring herself to turn anything down, she could at least donate to food banks etc. She would probably say that she does this, but as someone who Instagrams everything I think we can safely say that she would have shown us her dropping off food to a shelter if she ever did.

Reactions: 8
She has a fuckin mini I AM HOWLING. Where’s your Bentley & Rangey hun? I dont see it. And no your “rich” stepdads car doesn’t count 😂 she is an absolute fraud, how can she be arsed to live this fake lifestyle she’s made for herself?
Her whole life is an absolute car crash and it’s so entertaining to watch.

Also... what GROWN ass woman goes on social media to ask about a ‘broken foot’, it just screams that she can’t look after herself, is incapable of keeping anything to herself and that she has been completely mummied her whole life. You know what Em.. grow the duck up and open your eyes to the real world because by god those rose tinted glasses are doing you zero favours. Ps likelihood she’s booked in to see a doctor? 0

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Family Range lmao. I’ve never heard of a 27 year old person who lives miles from their mother refer to their mothers house, dog and car as ‘family’ items! Hilarious. Grow up and buy your own Rangey Shel Boy!

It’s just embarrassing. She’ll do anything to pretend she has a bit of money like buy garish designer goods with a massive logo.

like I said, if she’s so mega close to her family would she want to keep two spare rooms for them to all stay in at her London flat? But no, she’s ripped the doors off one and the other will be full of wardrobes! Maybe the brother can kip on the rattan sofa though.

do we think she will put up a vlog today?? Her YouTube channel is on its arse.

Reactions: 8
There’s only 7k difference in subscribers between Em and Nadia Anya on YouTube. Em’s been doing this way longer than Nadia and the difference in viewing numbers is astounding.

Reactions: 2
There’s only 7k difference in subscribers between Em and Nadia Anya on YouTube. Em’s been doing this way longer than Nadia and the difference in viewing numbers is astounding.
It’s amazing isn’t it. I came across another influencer on the explore page who has 122k followers and the quality of her photos was amazing and she has a real aesthetic, all brown and neutral tones which is very in right now.

I know not everyone is into that but if you basically need that level of ‘quality’ at 122k followers it’s no wonder Shel Boy is having to buy followers to keep at 117k.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.