Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its going to expand so quickly once she opens it and theres definitely not enough space on the floor there.. shes so stupid!

Reactions: 5
She'll be topping her followers up soon!
All the fashion girls her age like Nadia Anya, Lydia Jane Tomlinson, Kate Hutchins etc. are just streets ahead of her. They have such cohesive feeds. Proper styles of their own and partnerships that complement them. She is just a dud. I'm not saying that their fashion is for everyone (personally I love it and watching them has helped me to really get the most out of my wardrobe) but they are IN FASHION. Em is just bargain basement polyester crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For me I think the main issue with Em (aside from her dated dress sense) is that I just feel like she is acting up for the camera. There is a level of manic and desperation when she blogs or stories and I feel that everything she does is to make a quick £. She won’t story unless there is £ potential, ad, free food & aff link or a beg for free stuff.

I follow a few influencers similar size to her and their authenticity when they talk to the camera genuinely makes you feel like you are in the room with them having a normal non contrived conversation.

Even the talks Em does with the likes of Quickbooks she is there as an expert but cannot help flogging her blog for gift ideas or whatever. It’s so embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
Also is she that stupid that she is opening her mattress at the place she is staying? How is she planning on moving it?? No you didn’t research it you went on and on about it until you got gifted a free one
She hasn't thought this through at all. If she was that desperate/obligated to open it already, she should have done so at her actual flat. That will be such a pain to move now!

Reactions: 1
She hasn't thought this through at all. If she was that desperate/obligated to open it already, she should have done so at her actual flat. That will be such a pain to move now!
let’s just wait for the sh#t show 😂😂😂

bleeping idiot!! Unwrapping her mattress in josies flat. So bloody dumb. And what did it show us anyway??oh and she researched a perfect mattress, one that happens to come from a company that give influencers free ones?! Oh how convenient!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She has no shame at all. Begging and going on about sleeping on an airbed for months and all the while probably sending out e mails to every mattress company in the land. How does this company think this will get them any business. Its actually sick. Normally i'm not looking for anything that Shel shills but i actually need to get my kids new mattresses! Emma advertise all the time on kids TV so my daughter keeps asking for one! Even with 42% off i won't touch them now.

Reactions: 11
I swear any company that gifts her stuff isn’t getting my business in the future. Luckily I don’t buy cheap crappy clothes, beef jerky, fanny wash and snake oil vitamin drinks so I’m not actually missing anything 🤣

Reactions: 8
4964C18C-663A-497B-9A5B-67FFC8A3A41C.png

She can’t even share her discount codes correctly, then when she does she shows the standard 40% off deal in the top anyway.
Honestly I would rather pay the 2% difference than use her code 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 489384
She can’t even share her discount codes correctly, then when she does she shows the standard 40% off deal in the top anyway.
Honestly I would rather pay the 2% difference than use her code 😂
honestly the stupidity knows no bounds today... surely if her followers want a mattress don’t show them that they can get 40% off anyway!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has no shame at all. Begging and going on about sleeping on an airbed for months and all the while probably sending out e mails to every mattress company in the land. How does this company think this will get them any business. Its actually sick. Normally i'm not looking for anything that Shel shills but i actually need to get my kids new mattresses! Emma advertise all the time on kids TV so my daughter keeps asking for one! Even with 42% off i won't touch them now.
My friend had one and sent it back in the trial period cause it was tit x

I'm not that surprised. If a company can afford to be doing 40% off promotions then it must not cost that much to produce the product.

Reactions: 6
So she deleted the stories of her unwrapping the mattress. What on earth was she thinking anyway, opening the sealed mattress in her rental flat⁉. The pair of them don’t come across as the brightest.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.