Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny she replaced it with a free one ehhh. What a surprise. And yes it’s silver after making a massive deal about things matching trump towers gold.

Reactions: 8
I find it so strange that at a time when she is spending so much money that she is giving up on her ‘career’. She has basically given up on YouTube and hasn’t had a decent partnership or collab in months. All the freebies will cost her eventually in followers. It isn’t a good look in today’s climate.

Reactions: 5
Funny she replaced it with a free one ehhh. What a surprise. And yes it’s silver after making a massive deal about things matching trump towers gold.
The silver oven in the photo is the original oven that she got fitted, it is from her old kitchen that she said was so good.

The text description says it will be replaced with a black one because it is ‘battered’ which is the excuse I knew she would use to change the oven as she doesn’t like the silver.

What a waste.

Reactions: 1
The silver oven in the photo is the original oven that she got fitted, it is from her old kitchen that she said was so good.

The text description says it will be replaced with a black one because it is ‘battered’ which is the excuse I knew she would use to change the oven as she doesn’t like the silver.

What a waste.
Oh so she’s had the original oven fitted back in then will replace with the freebie when it arrives?? More faff, just buy out of your own money for once Shel boy.

As Ron rightly says this is just costing her followers. People can see past these renovations that influencers do as a grab for freebies and it doesn’t sit well with people any more.

no words for the tik tok. She hides the brand of everything she shows for a swipe up. I don’t have the app and wish I could view the comments!!

Reactions: 4
Comments on her fried chicken TikTok 😂
Yes. The guy who posted this is right! She knows exactly what she is doing and is acting dumb/deliberately obtuse. Glad someone called her out on this behaviour.

Omg if you think her Instagram/YT/Twitter is a mess you need to look at her tiktok omg 😱 I am speechless.

Reactions: 6
What the hell? How is this walkable from where she is?! What is she doing with her life?! Because if she did actually spend 5 hours walking to do this dumb TikTok then she is more stupid than I even realised. I’m no expert but surely in that amount of time she could make a couple of YouTube videos?

Reactions: 4
wow she is getting savaged in the comments! I’ve found a tik tok viewer so I can watch her videos and see the comments (although they show out of order).
The little moons one she literally chews with her mouth open. Matt doesn’t, it’s all her making noises from her open gob. So vile.

i don’t think she gets that Fiat 500 is an insult as well haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tik tok looks savage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How is she not getting the fiat500 insult when shes on Twitter all the time 🙈

Reactions: 7
Lost over 60 followers again yesterday. Almost back down to 116k, if there’s a sudden increase in the next few days we’ll know why!

Reactions: 5
Exactly! So desperate for £1 commission instead of just saying where her outfit is from. Total way to alienate people who can see exactly what she is doing.

she didn’t want to say where that chicken place was because she wanted ppl to follow her on insta or comment which makes her look more popular

It’s hilarious that guy just wrote the address of the place in her comments to save people trying to ask her. Bet she was fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I am back to feeling sorry for her.......She really doesn’t have a brand and looks to be struggling in all her mediums.

Blog: Her last 8 or so blogs are full of aff links or an ad blog so no authentic content. It is stale and boring.

Tiktok: It is an absolute mess, the quality of the videos are awful never mind the content. The content I get is what is trending but her implementation of these videos is so messy. And she is being ripped to shreds in the comments.

YouTube: hasn’t been a video in a week poor views overall and the last Ad hasn’t even got 1,000 views.

Instagram: she doesn’t really have a presence there anymore. Completely run out of content so doesn’t story anymore and will recycle old photos. Any stories she does do is an ad or aff link. Her home account hasn’t really taken off.

Twitter: Again no brand here, it just consists of her daily ramblings and considering this is where the least amount of money can be made, she appears to spend more time on Twitter than Instagram these days.

If you compare to the others who were about the same size as her at one point they are miles ahead.

Emily Canham rarely posts on Instagram and has over 1m followers. Has high engagement and has quite a bit of YouTube content.

Inthefrow again over 1 million Instagram followers and the brands she has partnered with include Dior. No beef jerky in sight.

Freddy has double the amount of Instagram followers and has 10 time more engagement and has posted 800 odd posts compared to nearly 5,000 posts that Em has posted.

Imagine posting nearly 5,000 times on Instagram and have half the followers to someone who has posted 800 times.

Freddys a home account also got 60k followers before she even posted a single video. And there Em is trying to get to 10k solely to post aff links.

Where does she Em really go from here?

She needs to admit to herself this isn’t her thing and make this a part-time job, do it properly and engage with people without trying to flog fluffy towels to them for the 59th time this month.

There is no shame in getting a regular job and doing blogging on the side.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She is definitely struggling as she has had no insta ads on her main page all week.
She just has no niche. She isn’t fashion. She just posts links and does hauls as a way of making affiliate money. There is no passion there. Same with beauty. She gets PR sent but she never does specific beauty content, tutorials, get ready with me etc. Food- again she is just in it for the freebies. No proper content. She boasts that she likes being a jack of all trades but can’t seem to see that this is holding her back.

Her content is poor because it is all about posting links to make money. It isn’t helpful to anyone. She won’t put the effort in though.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.