Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine claiming to LOVE disclosure but not knowing that Sam Smith sings the vocals on some of their tracks. Embarrassing Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her hair look almost grey?? It’s either caked in dry shampoo or its fried by heat.

Reactions: 2
Those fillers have made her look so derp. She looks like a botched 40 plus tacky chav.

i hate how she arse licks Emily Canham too. I don’t get their friendships. Emily always looks bemused by her like what the duck are you on about, whilst Em is whittering on and playing up to the camera. There doesn’t seem genuine warmth or interests between them other than shilling.

Reactions: 5
i hate how she arse licks Emily Canham too. I don’t get their friendships. Emily always looks bemused by her like what the duck are you on about, whilst Em is whittering on and playing up to the camera. There doesn’t seem genuine warmth or interests between them other than shilling.
Canham never tags Shilly, lol.

• Haha
What the duck is she wearing in that vlog?! Black leggings, a cream knit, a shearling aviator jacket, Burberry scarf, Chanel espadrilles (?!) and a nautical Prada bag. Fashion blogger?! 😂. *goes to designer outfit, chucks on every designer item I own*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck is she wearing in that vlog?! Black leggings, a cream knit, a shearling aviator jacket, Burberry scarf, Chanel espadrilles (?!) and a nautical Prada bag. Fashion blogger?! 😂. *goes to designer outfit, chucks on every designer item I own*
omg good spot. That outfit is horrendous. It doesn’t even go. Chanel espadrilles in December as well 🤔🤔

Guessing Shels Friday vlog will be shopping at Bicester village but it’s pointless as Emily Canham got hers out first

Attachments

• Haha
She looks like an outlet threw up on her. Designer rejects all in one outfit! Who the hell wears beach shoes in December 🤣

• Haha
The nautical bag cracks me up every time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's literally thrown anything designer on to try look rich.. Bet that's the only designer items she owns, yet all she does is link them

• Haha
She's literally thrown anything designer on to try look rich.. Bet that's the only designer items she owns, yet all she does is link them
What's funny is often rich people don't wear ugly gauche designer items. They are more subtle.

omg good spot. That outfit is horrendous. It doesn’t even go. Chanel espadrilles in December as well 🤔🤔

Guessing Shels Friday vlog will be shopping at Bicester village but it’s pointless as Emily Canham got hers out first
The awful striped bag again! Give me strength 😫. Of all the things you can buy from prada she chooses the one thing that doesn’t go with anything! She wears it to death. She has no sense of style at all.

More proof that she reads here! Specifically mentions weddings being cancelled 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 1
‘Worry is a misuse of your imagination’

is she having a bleeping laugh

• Haha
She’s recommending her e book as a last minute gift! Couldn’t think of anything worse.

• Haha
Wait she had a stranger in her flat to have a massage?!! Surely that’s not ok given what’s going on in London

• Angry
The usual points about it being so so safe... of course it was you got it for bloody free! The absolute cheek of her when people like this have not been able to work for months!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.