Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who has been to Bicester village that many times she never actually buys anything, there is also an excuse or reason as to why. I doubt she can afford to buy the stuff she tells us is 'so affordable' but has to keep this pretense up

Reactions: 9
The whole ‘it’s affordable’ spiel when talking about coats that cost practically a thousand pounds is weird when all she normally does is peddles fast fashion. Who does she think her audience are?!

Reactions: 6
The whole ‘it’s affordable’ spiel when talking about coats that cost practically a thousand pounds is weird when all she normally does is peddles fast fashion. Who does she think her audience are?!
I genuinely don't believe people that are looking to spend that much on a coat/bag etc watch her content as there are far far better creators that would appeal there. I think she must have a very young audience without all this disposable income.

Reactions: 3
Government are looking at curbs on travel between London and south east and rest of the country.... wonder what Em will do as she definitely shouldn’t be travelling to Leeds if this comes in

Reactions: 1
Government are looking at curbs on travel between London and south east and rest of the country.... wonder what Em will do as she definitely shouldn’t be travelling to Leeds if this comes in

She won’t give a tit, she only pretends to take covid seriously when she’s jealous and bitter that people are doing things she hasn’t been invited to/can’t afford to do.

She won’t give a tit, she only pretends to take covid seriously when she’s jealous and bitter that people are doing things she hasn’t been invited to/can’t afford to do.
so true. She will pretend she’s visiting ‘her office’ as cover. What a load of nonsense to call her mothers house an office because she gets freebies sent there. She disgusts me. If the govt say don’t travel then she shouldnt

Reactions: 3
If something genuinely that bad has happened you wouldn’t be hinting about it on insta. Sorry but that’s true.

Reactions: 9
The fact that she takes pictures of herself when she’s crying tells you everything you need to know about what kind of person she is. Who the duck gets upset by something and thinks that it’s a photo opportunity. That is some fucked up behaviour.

Reactions: 10
The fact that she takes pictures of herself when she’s crying tells you everything you need to know about what kind of person she is. Who the duck gets upset by something and thinks that it’s a photo opportunity. That is some fucked up behaviour.
A narcissist

Looks like Emma will be spending Christmas in that grubby corner of her kitchen

Reactions: 8
Looks like Emma will be spending Christmas in that grubby corner of her kitchen
Makes being locked up for Christmas worthwhile knowing she’s going to have to be spending it with an airbed and garden furniture in the corner of her kitchen. Bet she hasn’t even got any food at home to try and make it slightly bearable.

The drama and self pitying has already started. What a bleeping drama queen, there are people who are dealing with bereavement, terminal illness, not being able to pay bills and feed themselves or their families but this orange bleep not being able to travel home to her mum’s house is the end of the world and a deeply traumatic event.
Grown the duck up Em.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Makes being locked up for Christmas worthwhile knowing she’s going to have to be spending it with an airbed and garden furniture in the corner of her kitchen. Bet she hasn’t even got any food at home to try and make it slightly bearable.

The drama and self pitying has already started. What a bleeping drama queen, there are people who are dealing with bereavement, terminal illness, not being able to pay bills and feed themselves or their families but this orange bleep not being able to travel home to her mum’s house is the end of the world and a deeply traumatic event.
Grown the duck up Em.
Yikes. If I were her, I would have planned to stay in London. I doubt she's even got any food for Christmas day.

She’s a grown woman in her late twenties. Yes it’s sad not to see your family but if you can’t cope with spending Xmas day in your own home then there’s no hope for her.

As for the moaning about travelling, good grief get over it

It’s funny her mate Danielle Peazer was in Dubai and shel liked her photos, so can’t be that much of an issue

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.