Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she can’t use google to find a PT. clearly on the beg for one. But why should a pt work for free??

also she’s not happy to go to gym or classes but meeting up with her influencer acquaintances in a ring shop and nail bar and restaurant was fine? What is her damn logic with any of this.
Beggy bleep

Reactions: 4
Me too. Ten days before it she’s going on about it, what a bleeping self absorbed bore she is.

Reactions: 5

Loreal link

Edited: sorry doesn’t seem to work for you to all be able to get to the comments😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She looks awful. I couldn't leave the house if my hair was like that

I had to try the link a few times but managed to get it to work but right clicking on the comments bubble on that link and opening in a new tab.

couple of favs here lol
I’m shocked that she’s not replied to any of the comments

Reactions: 1
I am very confused at why she only decorated the front of the Christmas tree? Surely she knew there wouldn't be enough baubles so she should have bought extra? And why use battery operated lights? They are cute in a lantern... but not for a tree.

Can pretty guarantee that she will throw the whole lot away after xmas that’s why she doesn’t care about getting mains lights or baubles she likes. Let’s remember to see what tree she puts up next year.

is she bragging about leaving a £10 tip when she is staying in a £300+ room for free/at a hugely discounted rate and probably dining for free too with that meal probably costing over £100, tight witch

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
is she bragging about leaving a £10 tip when she is staying in a £300+ room for free/at a hugely discounted rate and probably dining for free too with that meal probably costing over £100, tight witch
wow just seen her post. What a measly tip. They both had steak, chips and there was a salad and cheese board on that table. The restaurant open in that hotel said steak was £36. So with drinks that meal definitely over £100 meaning she’s tipped less than 10%... and is telling other people to tip when the meal and stay have been gifted?! Oh do duck Em.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
wow just seen her post. What a measly tip. They both had steak, chips and there was a salad and cheese board on that table. The restaurant open in that hotel said steak was £36. So with drinks that meal definitely over £100 meaning she’s tipped less than 10%... and is telling other people to tip when the meal and stay have been gifted?! Oh do duck Em.
She is a stupid bleep that clearly never tips.

Reactions: 6
She is a stupid patronising bleep. She has no moral ground to lecture anyone when she’s a grubby little beggar taking freebies. Pay your way you tight witch and then we’ll see if you tip.

That dumb bleep goes though life barely paying for anything and thinks leaving a £10 tip is something to show off on social media. She can duck off and then duck off again.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She moans on about people supporting local businesses in her stories but then she tags the post as ‘ad pr’

hypocrite

Reactions: 11
Such a twit balancing on a bosu doing a squat. There’s a PT I follow on insta who slammed people that do this because he rightly pointed out when do you ever need to do a squat on an unstable surface?? Why would you? Shows yet again she doesn’t know what she is talking about when it comes to exercise.

Oh and then telling people where to send freebies. Of course she won’t want to miss out when she’s back in Leeds. Obviously planning on staying a while there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.