Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has reached a WHOLE new level of desperation. She got a PR pack that included a free glass, (I seen the glass in the same pack other influencers got too) and she has uploaded another story, linked the glass with a swipe up aff link.

She is so desperate to try and money grab off a free PR glass 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Is it weird that I feel a bit sorry for her? I feel like she’s sort of influencer 2 years ago vibes.. she has no opinions or beliefs.. just hauls and sales..

Reactions: 6
Is it weird that I feel a bit sorry for her? I feel like she’s sort of influencer 2 years ago vibes.. she has no opinions or beliefs.. just hauls and sales..
I don't.

I just noticed she still hasn't decorated the other side of her Christmas tree. It looks so sloppy.

Honestly, she is such a child going on about her "birthday month." Grow the duck up, Emma.

Reactions: 1
Imagine suggesting to your friends that they celebrate your birthday with you ALL MONTH 🤣 No tit, this is why she doesn’t have any friends. She was that annoying person that never shut up about themselves that everyone was always trying to get away from! I’m sure Emma and her birthday month was a running joke!

Also doesn’t she boast about eating cake every day ALL YEAR?

Reactions: 9
So Sam and Nic Chapman some of the original UK beauty influencers have announced they are stepping away from social media as a job.

She said:"I owe you all so much more than to heartlessly plod along for the cash grab, which of course I could but we’d all hate." It made me think of Em. Except Em never peaked or reached their level of success.

I wonder will we see more influencers step back?

Reactions: 6
shilling a freebie glass - how low can you go?!

I don’t feel sorry for her but I think blahblah has a fair point that her content looks so dated now... I’d even say shes stuck in blogging/vlogging as it was 5 years ago. None of her skills or editing have improved at all. No opinion or hobbies or passions have emerged, just shilling and being a twit.

interesting about Sam and Nic Chapman. they were probably some of the very first beauty bloggers/youtube stars and now they are bowing out. I guess if you have experience and talent then why not take a job behind the scenes that doesn’t involve selling your soul and personal life. I honestly think the market is so saturated now and there is no originality anymore. Alot of the fashion and beauty bloggers in their 30s seem so boring and stuck in a rut now like lily pebbles, Inthefrow, Lydia millen. What will they be doing in a years time different? Nothing. And people are tiring of it because they have seen how fake the whole industry is, built on fake followers, shilling and lies. I’ve proper cringed this year seeing them try to adapt to tik tok and reels and look so awkward and stupid. The problem is most of them could not cope with a normal job. shel will keep going to the death even if her following was 75% fake!

• Heart
Yes, I think thats what I meant.
Like maybe she has another year of this going downhill slowly..
Making content thats basically - fine- but not particularly current or interesting..

and then what does she do next? What does an influencer do? The skills are social media but only about their own brand, and the wave of 30ish women are just instagramers (which will inevitably become like facebook one day and something new and cool will come along..)
I guess I would be scared if my whole job relied on a platform that I couldn't control.

All of that and the fact that so much of her life is online that pre-interview you'd know everything you needed to know....
Would you hire her?

You have ALL honestly hit the nail on the head 👏 perfect analysis of her and her content.

I would feel sorry for her if she wasn’t so greedy.

Along with all that has been said her home account is what currently baffles me. I don’t know anyone else who has a home account and refuses to show anyone their house or flat. Quite alot of people have renovations but are still active on their home accounts before any reno work happens. Showing off their new purchase room by room, guided tour, filming in more than one room, detailing visually describing plans in each room.

How many times can she fob people off by not showing her home on her home account 😂.

The last closed-in video shot discussing a cupboard in the hall was just so pathetic lol. Why would you even mention that. She just doesn’t have it in her to produce any interesting insta worthy content.

Here comes passive aggressive Emma on twitter again shading people for breaking rules like she didn’t just have someone from outside her household in tier 3 come in for a free massage. 😂

• Angry
The weird thing about the home account is that she has obviously set it up as a way to get free stuff for her house. So why not show it off even if its unfinished. Talk about plans. Show the reality of living pre-renovation even if it is a mess. Its relatable to people of her age who may be doing similar. How is anyone going to know what to send her?!

It just screams of the fact that what she says is going to happen is actually a load of crap!

I mean that sad little vlog where she reeled off her list of what is being done, she could have walked through the property and shown what is actually going to happen and where.

Reactions: 7
The weird thing about the home account is that she has obviously set it up as a way to get free stuff for her house. So why not show it off even if its unfinished. Talk about plans. Show the reality of living pre-renovation even if it is a mess. Its relatable to people of her age who may be doing similar. How is anyone going to know what to send her?!

It just screams of the fact that what she says is going to happen is actually a load of crap!

I mean that sad little vlog where she reeled off her list of what is being done, she could have walked through the property and shown what is actually going to happen and where.
Completely agree. Especially with everything being so delayed, that's the reality of renovations and actually could have been good to make some content. Instead she just keeps repeating the same old crap and is still living on an airbed three/four months later as she has yet to buy any furniture....

Reactions: 3
Completely agree. Especially with everything being so delayed, that's the reality of renovations and actually could have been good to make some content. Instead she just keeps repeating the same old crap and is still living on an airbed three/four months later as she has yet to buy any furniture....
because she wants all new furniture for free. If someone offered her it tomorrow she would have it in her house

Reactions: 4
I find it so strange that she is sleeping on an air bed. Surely they have the money to buy their new bed even if that room isn’t done yet 😂

I find it so strange that she is sleeping on an air bed. Surely they have the money to buy their new bed even if that room isn’t done yet 😂
Or just go to ikea and buy a cheap bed in the meantime... it really baffles me that she is that desperate for free stuff that she is willing to live in that state.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It is very odd after all this time. She says it is because work is being done but how does a bed in a bedroom stop work being done? Any builder/decorator will work in normal homes with furniture all the time? Do you think she beleives her own lies.

Do you know what the builders/decorators will have a hard time moving around... her hoarded junk in boxes and plastic bags lined up against the wall towering over everything 😂

God, her IG content is just utter shite. Stories are just aff links which is so boring.

Reactions: 2
In all seriousness, does anyone other than Middle Aged men drink Johnnie Walker? What is the point of this ongoing torturous campaign 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her vlog is a Bicester village snore fest. Like seriously what’s the point? Most people have done their xmas shopping online and don’t need ideas. And alot of people have decided not to visit shopping centres unnecessarily just for the sake of it since we are in the middle of a bloody pandemic. Like I genuinely couldn’t work out why Em went there other than to follow Emily Canham around. All she does is film the stores then afterward walk around and regurgitate the prices and what she liked. Most of which is horrible designer tat anyway.

Reactions: 3
Her vlog is a Bicester village snore fest. Like seriously what’s the point? Most people have done their xmas shopping online and don’t need ideas. And alot of people have decided not to visit shopping centres unnecessarily just for the sake of it since we are in the middle of a bloody pandemic. Like I genuinely couldn’t work out why Em went there other than to follow Emily Canham around. All she does is film the stores then afterward walk around and regurgitate the prices and what she liked. Most of which is horrible designer tat anyway.
Didn't she already do a Bicester Village vlog??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.