Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a twit balancing on a bosu doing a squat. There’s a PT I follow on insta who slammed people that do this because he rightly pointed out when do you ever need to do a squat on an unstable surface?? Why would you? Shows yet again she doesn’t know what she is talking about when it comes to exercise.

Oh and then telling people where to send freebies. Of course she won’t want to miss out when she’s back in Leeds. Obviously planning on staying a while there
Very good point re: the wobbly squat. All for the gram I suppose - but what's the point of doing something if you're not doing it properly?
I guess that is why she is begging asking for London PT recommendations. Even though at the end of August she published an ad for a company that can help you with that

There's a lot of mention of the Yorkshire OFFICE (a.k.a her mum's house)
No doubt 'working' at the 'office' will be the reason Em will very likely be breaking the 5 day permitted festive bubble period.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her hair will NEVER be cute. Also what the duck is a sleeping tip and why would anyone want one from her?

D73696EF-9428-4A70-A140-48F9BBAE348C.png

Reactions: 3
She always looks a mess! Even when she’s trying not to.

to come back to the bosu squats, just because I know she reads here and want her to see some actual trainers confirm what I’ve said:

In short, the decision to use an unstable surface while training in the pursuit of strength is futile. It won’t happen.
The truth is, training on an unstable surface may provide some conditioning, but it’s primarily good for, well, improving your balance. Your core isn’t the weak link when it comes to not being able to squat or stand on a ball.

But if you step back and think, weight lifting and balance training have completely different goals. Weight lifting is all about heavy weights. But, you simply can’t use heavy weights when standing precariously on a Bosu ball. So you can’t realistically make the gains you want. Sure, doing squats with 300 pounds on your back while balancing on a Bosu ball could be a neat circus trick, but it’s not the most practical exercise. Spend your time doing something productive. It doesn’t need to be fancy to get results.

Let’s begin with another question, how often in your everyday life are you standing on an inflated surface? Or, can you even think of an inflatable surface you would be standing on, aside from a BOSU ball or a bounce house? So if you’re never going to be on an inflatable surface, how does exercising on one help you? It doesn’t.

It’s just more proof she hasn’t got a clue and shouldn’t be filming any workouts.

Reactions: 6
Let her carry on. We don't want to give this Muppet anymore tips
True. She will end up bleeping herself up, which is her choice. She won’t pay for proper PT sessions because she wants them to be free. She’s a stupid idiot.

Reactions: 2
Regarding tipping, doesn't everyone do it? Isn't it just part of going out to dinner? Why does she act like it is some crazy act of kindness that is unique?! She is so juvenile. She sees it as a big thing because its the only bleeping thing she ever pays for. And a tenner still makes her a cheapskate.

And her birthday month. We know that you celebrate it all month Em because you are a self obsessed attention seeking head. The clue is in the name. BirthDAY.

Have David Lloyd stop giving her freebies because she's tagged them a few times lately saying how much she misses them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
London going into tier 3 because of people like Em meeting up for meals with her mates and not social distancing. Feel sorry for her family who she will end up infecting after gallivanting around hotels and restaurants for absolutely no reason

Reactions: 4
Surely she's not supposed to travel if London go into tier 3
exactly. If she had any sense she’d stay put over Xmas and protect her family but she won’t. She’s already tried to say she can travel to her office but it’s bollocks because that’s her mums house. She is just choosing the bend the rules to suit her and I am sick of people like her.

Here she goes again.

30C23604-1870-4C29-8011-422AC7868324.jpeg
FA360C59-44A4-4E88-8B64-8DED4AFBE889.jpeg

hope it’s worth returning to collect your freebies Em esp with your vulnerable brother and grandparents. What a selfish bleep.

5673C44E-6C0B-4DD7-BCED-C7714FA202BB.jpeg

Last edited:
I actually can’t believe she is showing off tipping. It is the absolute norm, us normal contributers to society pay for our things AND tip. She gets a free stay meals etc worth £000’s and shows off tipping £10.

So her family are isolating for the 2 weeks before Christmas.... but she isn’t. Not only is she not isolating prior to seeing her family to protect them, she is out and about anywhere and everywhere with random people in her flat too.

Many of us are making sacrifices especially this Christmas I am not seeing any of my family at Christmas because of COVID.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s an absolute dick. Her family are isolating so what? That doesn’t protect them when she turns up from London after mixing with friends and staying at hotel in contact with lots of people. Thing is her going home will be noticed by people, so she should expect a backlash and rightly so. Her arrogance is unreal.

i can’t believe she has the audacity to re tweet about staying at home when she’s been out loads of places. And not to mention her stupid tweet about business in south England. Businesses in the north of England have been crippled for months on end, thats why people are annoyed because the media only seem to care when it’s London. But her small pea brain probably can’t process that. She’s just sad about not having a free meal no doubt. She doesn’t give a duck about any business because she doesn’t pay for anything. twit.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She is the biggest hypocrite. I can guarantee she does not care about small businesses.

The ONLY time she promotes a business on her page is when she is gifted or heavily discounted. The most recent example were her nails. The free nail treatment was tagged then when she went to get her chipped nail repaired at at another salon. She posted a photo saying she was happy they fit her in etc and happy they fixed it but no tag as she clearly had to pay. So does that small business not count em?

I and most others support local by putting money into the business. Pr gifted exposure does not pay their bills!

She is the biggest hypocrite. I can guarantee she does not care about small businesses.

The ONLY time she promotes a business on her page is when she is gifted or heavily discounted. The most recent example were her nails. The free nail treatment was tagged then when she went to get her chipped nail repaired at at another salon. She posted a photo saying she was happy they fit her in etc and happy they fixed it but no tag as she clearly had to pay. So does that small business not count em?

I and most others support local by putting money into the business. Pr gifted exposure does not pay their bills!
She is a selfish, greedy, freeloading bint.

Think ive mentioned this before but just because i know she reads here. My bf is a tradesman who works in very empty hotels, alone, and picked up covid from the hotel, brought it back home and gave it to me.

Truly there is no 'super super safe' places. You have to make a judgement call fitting to your personal circumstances. That's why you don't publicly slate people online when you aren't even being 'safe' yourself. Just dislike her overuse of that word. You never know where it is or who has it. Stop preaching that you're such an angel and get back down to reality like the rest of us.

Think ive mentioned this before but just because i know she reads here. My bf is a tradesman who works in very empty hotels, alone, and picked up covid from the hotel, brought it back home and gave it to me.

Truly there is no 'super super safe' places. You have to make a judgement call fitting to your personal circumstances. That's why you don't publicly slate people online when you aren't even being 'safe' yourself. Just Dislike her overuse of that word. You never know where it is or who has it. Stop preaching that you're such an angel and get back down to reality like the rest of us.
I hate that she tries to act like she is so sickly sweet, kind and perfect... because no one is. I'd rather she own her mistakes or flaws rather than be fake.

So Em is off the Bicester Village today for pre-birthday shopping (whatever that is 🙄). So do you think she is going to return that stripey beach bag she has permanently attached to her hand that doesn’t go with anything?😬

Reactions: 6
I wonder if after her birthday she'll celebrate a load of 'post birthday' stuff. Surely ALL the days that aren't your birthday are 'pre birthday' and 'post birthday'? Hi Em. Today i'm doing a bit of 'pre birthday' work (my birthday is in 2 months).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Em is off the Bicester Village today for pre-birthday shopping (whatever that is 🙄). So do you think she is going to return that stripey beach bag she has permanently attached to her hand that doesn’t go with anything?😬
London is about to go into tier 3 and shes off to bloody Bicester village... hardly essential travel isn’t it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.