Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg totally. We'll have a vlog covering all her pre birthday activities which include a freebie meal with her mates and going to an outlet shopping place. Zzzz. She wonders why her following isn’t growing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Amy Rose Walker just uploaded a video of shopping at Bicester village....... do these people not get that there is a pandemic

Reactions: 3
Interesting stats here showing that over 30% of Em’s followers are fake! That’s about 35,000! No wonder her engagement is so shocking. It must have cost her a fortune to buy that many followers. It’s really time for her to give up and live in the real world.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I thought that said engagement ring at first and was wondering what I missed 😂
Can you imagine if she got engaged? Given how she celebrates her birthday for the whole of December I think she would probably draw out any engagement celebrations for a good 6 months

I would be surprised if the ring wasn’t ‘gifted’ or ‘ad pr’ for some jewellery brand

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine if she got engaged? Given how she celebrates her birthday for the whole of December I think she would probably draw out any engagement celebrations for a good 6 months

I would be surprised if the ring wasn’t ‘gifted’ or ‘ad pr’ for some jewellery brand
I thought her birthday was over already?

Her birthday is next Tuesday she said. Still another week of her going on about it!

Reactions: 1
Covid cases are rising so much that people have been told to “do the bare minimum” in the lead up to Christmas. Not Emma, she travels to Bicester in a car and to spend the day with people she doesn’t live with. Matt clearly wasn’t with her because she was texting him about a coat. So she was no doubt with Emily Canham. Given that Em loves tagging Emily at any chance she gets like a silly schoolgirl, but this time she never, clearly shows that she knew going there was wrong! She’s disgusting. How dare she preach to people about not following rules?!

Reactions: 5
Her morning thoughts moaning about not knowing when she can book stuff for her birthday! She is beyond tone deaf! My birthday and my fiances were both in the first lockdown back in march. We just stayed in got on with it because you know there are more pressung issues happening to everyone right now! There are people who are losing thousands on weddings in the next few weeks that may or may not go ahead but Em is upset that she cant blag a free stay or dinner! Honestly she sounds so bratty. Absolutely no one cares anout your birthday. I am sure even matt is fed up with your constant birthday chat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her morning thoughts moaning about not knowing when she can book stuff for her birthday! She is beyond tone deaf! My birthday and my fiances were both in the first lockdown back in march. We just stayed in got on with it because you know there are more pressung issues happening to everyone right now! There are people who are losing thousands on weddings in the next few weeks that may or may not go ahead but Em is upset that she cant blag a free stay or dinner! Honestly she sounds so bratty. Absolutely no one cares anout your birthday. I am sure even matt is fed up with your constant birthday chat.
feel sorry for people that are so pathetic they can’t even work out a way to enjoy their birthday during lockdown. So you can’t go out and milk it with events like normal, so what, if you’ve got nice people in your life and half a brain, you’ll have a lovely day anyway and enjoy the simplicity of it all. Get nice food in, fave drinks, play games/films/pamper day, whatever, find a way to make it fun. Are we supposed to feel sorry for her 🤦‍♀️ Pretty sure there’s a lot of people with far bigger problems to worry about

• Heart
I just have to add this photo as evidence of what a self absorbed idiot she is. Massively in limbo because she doesn’t know what will happen to her birthday plans? There are businesses that have been in limbo all year. People made redundant. People on 80% wages. People trying to home school. People that have had relatives die.

so sorry your birthday plans might have to change. How bloody distressing for you. Most other people have endured a lockdown birthday but of course this idiot cant put up with missing out on a freebie meal.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She is such a bleeping joke. Honestly she needs a reality check. Spoilt self obsorbed brat

Just saw her on Emily Canhams video at Bicester village. She didn’t even bother to brush her hair (although I don’t think she ever does) and prattled on about her birthday next week

Reactions: 4
Just saw her on Emily Canhams video at Bicester village. She didn’t even bother to brush her hair (although I don’t think she ever does) and prattled on about her birthday next week
She looks like such a thumb next to Emily Canham.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.