Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
I’m usually a lurker in this girl but I cannot hold it is any longer.
I’m welsh and I’ve been in lockdown the entire year, whilst pregnant. I didn’t see my husband for 6 months as he was stuck in US. I attended every hospital appointment alone and gave birth alone in an isolated section of the hospital as my husband and mum tested positive for covid when I went into labour, my daughter was delivered via emergency c section in the Covid theatre, for the first 5 days of her life she only saw me with a surgical mask on my face.
I take comfort in the knowledge that I was able to birth a healthy daughter in extreme circumstances and that many people have had it worse than me.

This moron gave no shits about the Welsh, Northern Irish or the northerners of this country, her precious Yorkshire was in lockdown when London wasn’t and she still didn’t care and here she is moaning because she turned down a supposed free holiday and she can’t go and get her free shite from her mums spare room!! She reeks of jealousy and bitterness. If everything she saw at Bicester Village was sooo affordable why couldn’t she of put her hand in her pocket and gone on her holidays instead of posting passive aggressive tweets about her ‘mates’ on her Twitter! She’s mainly mad because her god damn birthday month is ‘ruined’ and she won’t be able to get an ‘Ad pr’ meal and go and collect her gifted Whiskey from her ‘family home’
I’m a year younger than Em and christ alive we are worlds apart, she acts like a bratty child. If she’s that bothered just get in your car (that Mathew drives) and sod off back to Yorkshire instead of playing the victim and acting the hero for staying in your shithole flat in London!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Lechat

VIP Member
On to our sixth thread about top shiller and crap content creator Em Sheldon, known as Emshelx or Emtalks. Stealing a living through dodgy and immoral affiliate links to things she doesnt even own!

previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/em-shel...happening-lets-see.10153/page-52#post-3151838

thread title thanks to @BananaPenguin

How to recap.... well nothing is going on in this shiller’s life! She moved to a new flat, sorry HOME, in august 2020 but all we’ve really seen is one corner of the kitchen because everything is filmed there. Cooking, washing her hair, terrible reels, zoom calls. I mean if I only used one corner of my house I’d feel probably robbed that I didn’t like the rest of it enough to actually use it.

the new flat, sorry HOME is in a mysterious part of London which Shel Boy won’t disclose because she thinks stalkers and haters would take time out of their day to visit. Sorely mistaken as Em runs her own fan accounts, so not sure if would class turning up at her own flat as stalking 😂

the highly anticipated renovation has not happened. Apparently it was all happening in October but Shel hadn’t order the kitchen or bathroom at this point.... in fact the bathroom was conveniently order when Em got a paid partnership with Wickes at the end of November. How handy! So we’re puzzled how you can plan a renovation and complain it’s taking ages with delays when *checks notes* you haven’t actually ordered anything to be changed or fitted?

meanwhile Em and lodger Matt have their free garden sofa to sit on and an air bed. I personally am hoping Em gets a paid ad with an air bed company and can make a reel on the air bed in the corner of her kitchen, maybe jumping up and down and showing how resistant it is to fake tan and hair grease.

christmas is coming and she will be off to her second home and office known formally as HER MOTHERS HOUSE. Can’t wait for her to preach about the rules and tell us how safe and legal it is, by staying more than 5 days and running off to free hair and nail appointments in Leeds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Extra

She appears to be ruling that out as it would create too much mess or something, even though apparently they can't live in the flat because of all the mess. She shared this to stories last night:

View attachment 401516

I'm so invested in this now, v intrigued to see what she will do.
Does anyone else find the kisses (xxx) sign off at the end of an email to a client to be unprofessional?
I bet the ‘project manager’ it is her mum 😂

Yes the Ads really bother me. The product is ALWAYS so blurry and out of context. She rambles so much in the description that it never makes sense then she just drops the name of the product in. It is just truly awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Matt asked for this. Matt asked for that. Matt wants this super expensive hob he won’t even chip in for. Bloodyhell I’d slap my bf if he was asking me for specific baked goods every morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cooksie

VIP Member
Just like Em I’m a northerner living in London who had planned to travel on 23rd. Also like her, I have a job that I can do from home. (So lucky, really respect and feel for those keeping everything going in person).

Knowing I was going to be travelling and visiting loved ones I began isolating on 13th (no positive test or symptoms but better to be safe than harm family since I have the luxury of being able to isolate) in line with the 10 day period. Yes Tier 4 has been announced today and yes I have travelled up north (by car and now keeping away from my mum until Wednesday).

Not Em when she knows she’s about to see vulnerable family - Harrods, Bicester, lodge for drinks, handbag and ring shopping, hotel stays, meals out, popping out for coffees, massages etc. Instead of using her brain to create interesting content from home for just 10 days, like plenty of other influencers have for most of this year.

Honestly.. today’s announcement will keep her family, and town, safe from her!

Reactions: 16

Am88

I should also point out that whilst my message wasn’t horrible or rude, it wasn’t complimentary either. Just me pointing out that I’m a bit sick of all the consumption and ‘gifting’ etc of late. She said in her reply that she often works 12-14 hour days (I want to write that she put 12-16 hour days and think she did but can’t be certain). I laughed and laughed.
A typical workday:
9:00-10:00: manic workout on the bike (any earlier in the morning is just too early. Apparently.)

10:00-11:00: ask lodger/lord of the house what he wants for breakfast. Bake an underwhelming cake. Instagram it and add a swipe up for the healthier e-book.

11:00-13:00: pop down quickly to the “local” coffee shop and bakery. Instagram it and don’t forget the South Kensington location tag. There’s a fantasy to maintain here.

13:00-14:00: return to the house - errr flat - to make some soup in the thermomix. Unfortunately the Uber eats credit has run out so the gifted raw veg box will have to do. But no worries, when you dunk your soup with some premium South Kensington sourdough of dreams, you forget the inconvenience of having to let the thermomix cook the soup for you.

14:00 onwards: the 14-hour work day finally gets underway. Today’s to do list: photograph some chewing gum, beef jerky and vaginal wash on a table while brunching on the floor in the background. This is the game changing content the world needs to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

CovergirlD

VIP Member
Right I’ve never commented on this thread nor do I really know who she is at all, but why does she always fucking comment on random peoples instagrams ????? Like I see her comment on photos of almost every influencer as if they’re friends but none of them follow her back. I don’t know if you guys know those meme pages that have those people that comment ‘is anybody else high rn’ but she reminds me of this 🤣 what’s the tea on her? Is she a beg or whatttt

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Am88

She paid nearly 800k to live in a ground floor flat with a jumbled up floor plan and a neighbour directly above her. All this talk of a private garden too.. hardly private when the neighbour above has a roof terrace that overlooks it.
I wonder if they sit and watch her doing the same reel with that tree at the back of the garden over and over again

• Haha

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
I have absolutely zero sympathy for her. She’s not hard done by, she was prancing off to Bicester Village last week, she has been out for meals, she has had people in her home and if either the lodger or her brother were high risk she’d make sacrifices and wouldn’t be doing all that. She’s changed very little of her lifestyle to go and see her family and not take COVID with her when she does go up there so it’s probably best that she can’t go.

And all that whining about not doing travelling for work when she could have translates to she didn’t have any freebie trips and she thought staying in the corner of her kitchen and begging would get her freebies for her flat and she’s pissed none of that happened and now she’s stuck in London with an airbed, garden furniture and a sulky lodger for Christmas.
It’s just karma for all her shitty behaviour from bullying people online to trying to get them fired, I guess it’s all catching up with the orange cunt in some way.

• Heart

Heyyou

Chatty Member
A typical workday:
9:00-10:00: manic workout on the bike (any earlier in the morning is just too early. Apparently.)

10:00-11:00: ask lodger/lord of the house what he wants for breakfast. Bake an underwhelming cake. Instagram it and add a swipe up for the healthier e-book.

11:00-13:00: pop down quickly to the “local” coffee shop and bakery. Instagram it and don’t forget the South Kensington location tag. There’s a fantasy to maintain here.

13:00-14:00: return to the house - errr flat - to make some soup in the thermomix. Unfortunately the Uber eats credit has run out so the gifted raw veg box will have to do. But no worries, when you dunk your soup with some premium South Kensington sourdough of dreams, you forget the inconvenience of having to let the thermomix cook the soup for you.

14:00 onwards: the 14-hour work day finally gets underway. Today’s to do list: photograph some chewing gum, beef jerky and vaginal wash on a table while brunching on the floor in the background. This is the game changing content the world needs to see.
you forgot to add in the part where she sends herself a message asking which purple shampoo she uses xoxox

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
I’m going to be honest and say the London centricity to this pandemic pisses me off. Influencers tonight texting out suicide and mental health numbers and loads of pity parties on their instas when part of north England and leicester have been in lockdown for most of the damn year. Where was the shout outs for solidarity then from all these influencers then eh? Did Shel give a fuck about people in lockdown outside London when she was prancing round Bicester village or letting her brother travel down for a knees up?

There are lots of good points about Shel here and agree with them all. everyone across the country is sacrificing time with friends and family this year, it’s not suddenly worse just because of the London restrictions. It’s been shit all year.

and this family issue she can’t talk about for legal / privacy reasons is interesting because most people would not refer to a family illness or bereavement in that way. But if its that damn serious you wouldn’t be online talking about it would you? most people would make a sensible judgement to go and see their family even if they had to take precautions like stay in a hotel.

can’t be doing with the petty rants. Own up to that fact your office isn’t in Leeds at all, you just get freebies sent to your ma‘s house snd that you could have gone abroad like everyone else but chose not to. Own the decisions.

• Heart

Chan94

Flat reno troubles and takouts galore, if only my bath could fit through the door 🤣

Honestly in relation to white grout, as said previously by others...if you make an effort to clean properly and actually dry tiles down that are part of/near baths and showers then there shouldn't be any problems! It's really not that hard to to that!!

• Heart

Helicopter68

Why is she being sponsored by McDonald's and then doing a story about how she doesn't know they do fish fingers?! Embarrassing that she has no clue about the brands she partners with.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She has someone project managing but no one thought to measure the damn flat to make sure the bath would fit!!! Brilliant. All this for a bath that looks the same as the existing bath.

I see this morning she is back on the bed with her breakfast and some vitamins this time. Shel boy advertising...make some food. Sit in same spot as always with product next to food but slightly blurred! Make derp face.

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
the thing is, is she owned the fact that she bought a flat, told us is wasn't in kensington but as close as she could get she would be way more relatable and people would watch her more and enjoy her content i think. i much prefer to watch influencers who are 'normal' than paint this wildly luxe life that us mere mortals could only dream of. i think her content could be really refreshing if she was just honest and not a fucking liar.
This is true. theres very true authentic influencers these days as most of them are trying to be something they aren’t and all they care about is shilling.

the thing that strikes me about Em is she has never been likeable or realistic. I remember coming across her blog and being surprised someone so braggy could be a Blogger. Her posts were so badly written and photos terrible. I remember her attacking a woman online who had commented on ems blog about dressing for the season (ems post was wearing a dress in winter with photos on the street when it was freezing and the woman commented about wearing winter clothes). Em was so vile to her as we’ve seen with her many times since to anyone who has been remotely questioning or critical. Ever since then I’ve kind of hate followed her because she is a car crash. The lies are so obvious and unbelieveable. I don’t think she could try and be authentic if she tries because she doesn’t even know her own truth anymore.
the lies about the flat, about Maple, Canada, travelling to coachella/Australia/la/carribbean, moving to New York, all the messages she receives..... it just goes on and on. She has no real hobbies or passions, never reads books, never does anything cultural, she just consumes and makes money from pushing others to buy things. She’s dead behind the scenes. Her life must be so meaningless. the other thing that makes me sick is all the PR she receives, hoards and never refuses.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
There is no other entrance for her neighbour to get in other than the same front door. Unless she goes around the back through the garden and climbs up like fucking Spider-Man.

• Haha

ach0902

Chatty Member
is she bragging about leaving a £10 tip when she is staying in a £300+ room for free/at a hugely discounted rate and probably dining for free too with that meal probably costing over £100, tight bitch

• Angry
  • Wow
Loool as a result of someone finding her flat on here I’ve realised I am her neighbour!! Not close neighbour but like 10 minute walk, my road name begins with a ‘H’ for those of you who are interested and it’s more towards the tube station. Hope that helps! I’ll keep you guys posted if I see her (I haven’t yet interestingly!) but @Lechat is right, there is a massive sainsburys very close by to where we live. Also it’s absolute bullshit when she says everything is in walking distance (and by everything I mean Kensington). I mean it is, but you’d just get the bus or cycle lol, it’s much easier. Also bullshit when she says her gym wasn’t open for ages, David Lloyd was open until quite recently lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Dotdot23

She’s still talking about her new puppy being hers but the puppy isn’t staying with her because of the renovation work.... that isn’t getting done till next year? So why hasn’t the puppy been living with her up until it starts.... oh because the dog is YOUR MUMS

• Haha
Reactions: 12