Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The likes don’t really tally to all the new followers do they? Her content has been beyond tone deaf this week. Parts of the country going into tier 3 again, huge economic issues and here is this dumb cow flaunting her bloody ad gifted stay at the Shangri La all over her instagram 🙄

plus haha about her extension being delayed as her neighbour is never at home to be asked! I don’t think you get planning permission by popping round for a chat! What an idiot. And as if her neighbour is never in. That is the one thing about 2020, everyone is home 🤣

Reactions: 4
I absolutely live for when she’s trying to film her millionth takeaway of the week and her boyfriend is just helping himself with his hands all in the way. He’s done it a few times recently. She must be seething. Hilarious.

Reactions: 3
Thank duck she’s home from that hotel. I think she’d milked every bit of content she could. bath, swimming pool, lying on the floor 🤣🤣 like honestly I can’t get that excited about a hotel room.
but I agree it was tone deaf. One night, tastefully done would have been ok. But the nonsense about needing a break when she’s the laziest sloppiest influencer going is a joke. Try a shift as a nurse in ICU then come back and talk about needing a break.

i know, imagine if making a significant alteration was as easy as Asking a neighbour! Think you’ll need PP....and that takes 8 weeks minimum. Plus as she’s in a flat possibly a third party agreement and consent from the freeholder. Is is really worth it for that poxy space?

Thank duck she’s home from that hotel. I think she’d milked every bit of content she could. bath, swimming pool, lying on the floor 🤣🤣 like honestly I can’t get that excited about a hotel room.
but I agree it was tone deaf. One night, tastefully done would have been ok. But the nonsense about needing a break when she’s the laziest sloppiest influencer going is a joke. Try a shift as a nurse in ICU then come back and talk about needing a break.

i know, imagine if making a significant alteration was as easy as Asking a neighbour! Think you’ll need PP....and that takes 8 weeks minimum. Plus as she’s in a flat possibly a third party agreement and consent from the freeholder. Is is really worth it for that poxy space?
Especially as the sloppy witch could just unpack the room with all her tit in and voila there you go an office space all ready made. She is a liar!

Watched her shangri la reel and just wanted to add that a five star hotel like the Shangri La would never EVER write in pen on a window for a guest. They would also never address the guest by first name. She’s full of 💩

• Wow
Watched her shangri la reel and just wanted to add that a five star hotel like the Shangri La would never EVER write in pen on a window for a guest. They would also never address the guest by first name. She’s full of 💩
Unless she knows someone who works there?! I’m surprised they’d pick her for a gifted stay, I feel like she must have a personal connection somewhere?

Reactions: 1
I do know someone who does work there! It just wouldn’t happen
wow! So she did it herself then. I did think it was odd that there was writing on the window... as you say up market hotels wouldn’t do that. They have nice stationery.

Wtf is this. She is so sloppy it is unreal.

She really loves herself... but it somehow also comes across like she is overcompensating and actually not confident.

This song say: "all you witches want to look like me." Yeah...no.

• Haha
Wtf is this. She is so sloppy it is unreal.

She really loves herself... but it somehow also comes across like she is overcompensating and actually not confident.

This song say: "all you witches want to look like me." Yeah...no.

this is my issue with a lot of her content. It’s really not well done at all. She over filters her photos and it makes her bright orange! And then her video work (tiktok, reels etc.) are just really poorly done and look amateur. Comparing her work to ITF... well there’s just no comparison really and that shows in the quality of brands she’s working with. ITF just collabed with Dior, Em advertised a Morrison’s crumpet. It says it all really.
And now she’s apparently doing social media consulting? What is she consulting them about? How to make yourself look like a trashy oompa lumpa and the best places to purchase followers?

Reactions: 8
the reels and tik toks are pure trash. That’s two now where she’s had to cover her groin with her hand or an emoji (I mean ugh) because her undercarriage was out. Why not just retake and do them again properly? She filters the duck out of her photos because she / lodger have no photography skills at all. When she shows her pre filtered photos I always think how awful they look. why brands pay for such terrible content I’ll never know

this is my issue with a lot of her content. It’s really not well done at all. She over filters her photos and it makes her bright orange! And then her video work (tiktok, reels etc.) are just really poorly done and look amateur. Comparing her work to ITF... well there’s just no comparison really and that shows in the quality of brands she’s working with. ITF just collabed with Dior, Em advertised a Morrison’s crumpet. It says it all really.
And now she’s apparently doing social media consulting? What is she consulting them about? How to make yourself look like a trashy oompa lumpa and the best places to purchase followers?
I actually just lol'd. ITF has done really well for herself. I mean this just shits over any TikTok Em has done.

The Adobe one is brilliant.

She’s been going on about social media consulting a fair bit recently. Maybe she thinks if she says it enough, it will actually happen! Why would you want to get her advice anyway though. As an influencer she is poor. Low quality content, no identifiable brand strategy, will literally work with anyone, poor engagement, thin skinned and unable to take criticism (in fact she thinks she it is never ok to criticise anyone!). What brand trying to learn and grow needs this dick trying to guide them? Unless she is consulting on how to fail!

The likes don’t really tally to all the new followers do they? Her content has been beyond tone deaf this week. Parts of the country going into tier 3 again, huge economic issues and here is this dumb cow flaunting her bloody ad gifted stay at the Shangri La all over her instagram 🙄

plus haha about her extension being delayed as her neighbour is never at home to be asked! I don’t think you get planning permission by popping round for a chat! What an idiot. And as if her neighbour is never in. That is the one thing about 2020, everyone is home 🤣
She might need the neighbour's permission because the flat is leasehold, rather than needing planning permission. If she does need PP she's gonna be in a whole new world of pain and delays (I'm a planner by trade). It's probably small enough to be able to do it without PP though.

Even if she can do the roof thing under permitted development she will still need a building control submission and building control to inspect and sign off though? So it conforms to building regs.
she’s making it sound as easy as asking her neighbour if it’s ok and popping the roof on. There’s rules about fire, installation, floor height, air flow to the void under the floor to handle etc.
She’s such an idiot making out it’s as easy as installing her wardrobes.
Funny how this week’s update is more organising for the work to commence... no work seems to be on the horizon and how much organising of a room of boxes can you do?!

She’s been going on about social media consulting a fair bit recently. Maybe she thinks if she says it enough, it will actually happen! Why would you want to get her advice anyway though. As an influencer she is poor. Low quality content, no identifiable brand strategy, will literally work with anyone, poor engagement, thin skinned and unable to take criticism (in fact she thinks she it is never ok to criticise anyone!). What brand trying to learn and grow needs this dick trying to guide them? Unless she is consulting on how to fail!
Who are these brands?
Surely if this actually happened she would mention them by name, instead of these vague references to brands 'picking her brain'
"I am a social media consultant, having worked with brands such as A, B, C"
Surely this would be the normal thing to do? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

Even if she can do the roof thing under permitted development she will still need a building control submission and building control to inspect and sign off though? So it conforms to building regs.
she’s making it sound as easy as asking her neighbour if it’s ok and popping the roof on. There’s rules about fire, installation, floor height, air flow to the void under the floor to handle etc.
She’s such an idiot making out it’s as easy as installing her wardrobes.
Funny how this week’s update is more organising for the work to commence... no work seems to be on the horizon and how much organising of a room of boxes can you do?!
Literally! I just don't know why you'd go to all that trouble for such a small space.

Also, how long has she been in this flat and they're still sleeping on an air bed?! Come on! That must be SO bad for your back. At least buy a mattress!

Reactions: 2
She tries to be relatable but fails every time.

"Is there something in the air??" I don't know, Emma... how about there is a pandemic going on, more restrictions coming into place, people worried about their kids at school, people worried about their health, and people worried about job security. She is stuck in her own little freebie world.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.