Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really got my back up that she says “it’s not my fault” no but Em Sheldon is a leech that is taking freebies from businesses that need income and suggests tipping or a gift card is enough to plug the gap. What planet is she on? Maybe pay for some stuff before preaching.

yes the govt should do more. But acting like she doesn’t have any accountability when she is literally getting free hotel stays and filler from businesses that need cash flow is a joke. God I dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe how much tit she has at her mums house. Boxes and boxes of make up and beauty items, clothes, shoes. How much stuff does she need? And that’s just the stuff she’s kept because she gets multiple packages a week and shows them off (unopened) for them never to be seen again so I can only assume that stuff gets sold on. Like a few months ago she got an urban decay palette, but you’ll never see her using it or doing a get ready with me. I guess she can sell it on £40 or something. It’s just horrible and wasteful.
Did anyone see in her Q&A's she said of the things she consults brands on is sustainability?! Seems absurd they'd take her advice

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see in her Q&A's she said of the things she consults brands on is sustainability?! Seems absurd you'd take her advice
I don't think she knows what sustainability is.

Also, she is a bleeping liar. She says she was at Mcgill for one year... she only lasted one term. She quit to focus on her blog. She stayed in Canada on a student visa when she was no longer studying it seems, which is fraud. She can't keep up with her own lies... although I feel like she really believes she studied there for a year. https://blog.fohr.co/post/2016/5/10/em-sheldon-is-a-quitter

Attachments

Is she duck doing ‘social media consultancy’ wow she chats soooo much shite!! What would she say to a potential client? Delete any negative replies and then delete the original tweet anyway. Wow she is on another planet!! Crack pot! How the hell does she make a living from this job! She winds me up so much! She’s such a loser!

Reactions: 8
Is she duck doing ‘social media consultancy’ wow she chats soooo much shite!! What would she say to a potential client? Delete any negative replies and then delete the original tweet anyway. Wow she is on another planet!! Crack pot! How the hell does she make a living from this job! She winds me up so much! She’s such a loser!
And she would say "make sure you have 8 different instagram accounts to get your engagement up." She is clueless.

• Haha
She’s pulled all the hotel bedding on the floor again for a pic. Scruffy cow.

So gross. Hotel floors are FILTHY. I always take a pair of slippers with me to wear as refuse to walk in socks/barefoot on the floor :sick:

I hate this! It looks cheap as duck as well. Everyone can tell shes lying on the floor with the duvet.

now she’s tweeted about seeing a dog being kicked in the face and everyone is screaming at her to report. Why would she tweet that? Get off your off phone and do something. She’s such a twit.

So gross. Hotel floors are FILTHY. I always take a pair of slippers with me to wear as refuse to walk in socks/barefoot on the floor :sick:
Yep, I know so many people who work in hotels/as cabin crew and the stories they tell are gross. I would never ever sleep on bedding that had been on a hotel floor. Disgusting. She looks so grubby and IS so grubby.

I hate this! It looks cheap as duck as well. Everyone can tell shes lying on the floor with the duvet.

now she’s tweeted about seeing a dog being kicked in the face and everyone is screaming at her to report. Why would she tweet that? Get off your off phone and do something. She’s such a twit.
Don’t believe her. She always comes up with these mad stories.. like when a man charged at her with a knife on the kings road. And when a guy in America threatened to shoot her. I call bullshit.

Don’t believe her. She always comes up with these mad stories.. like when a man charged at her with a knife on the kings road. And when a guy in America threatened to shoot her. I call bullshit.
so true, no idea how she comes up with so much tit daily

Reactions: 1
welcome!

we don’t know much about the situation really! they used to do events together and you’d see them message each other on twitter but then it all stopped. They still follow each other but no communication. Em doesn’t not like any of Inthefrow‘s pictures and did not congratulate her on any launches etc. same with Carly Rowena. If you look at photos where she had her baby, em did not like or comment. I think someones asked em about it and she replied stroppily that she hadnt mentioned Inthefrow on her channel for ages. but em definitely copies her.
She also wasn't invited to their wedding. I remember she went on holiday at the same time it happened, it felt like a hasty coverup

Reactions: 4
Trying to flog a dress last night and put “XS is best size it’s stretchy”. Right but a stretchy XS isn’t going to fit a size 18 is it? So it’s not the best size. So just put “size down it’s stretchy”. She’s so dim. The best size ffs.

Trying to flog a dress last night and put “XS is best size it’s stretchy”. Right but a stretchy XS isn’t going to fit a size 18 is it? So it’s not the best size. So just put “size down it’s stretchy”. She’s so dim. The best size ffs.
shows she not inclusive to her audience. She only caters for thin white women because she thinks everyone is like her. I mean she hardly has any friends but don’t think I’ve seen her with a black or Asian friend or anyone plus sized for example.
She likes to brag about wearing a 6 or 8 or XS whilst showing everything looks too tight, too short and trashy on her.

She is so crap as a fashion blogger (if that is what you could call her). Styling that dress with shoes that no one in their right mind would wear in Autumn! Plus they are horrible and not at all in fashion. And the size thing is just stupid. Typical Shel just wanting to brag that she is an XS. Doesn't give a tit about her audience.

She’s added a convenient 760 followers over the last 6 days. Engagement rate 1.05%

Reactions: 3
She’s been consistently losing followers every day for months now! She’s only grown 16k since November 2018, but expects us to believe 750 new people like her content enough to follow her within 6 days?! Nice try, Emma.

She’s been consistently losing followers every day for months now! She’s only grown 16k since November 2018, but expects us to believe 750 new people like her content enough to follow her within 6 days?! Nice try, Emma.
Edit. Quick look through the new followers.
50D05784-3D2B-47BA-B41A-CAB0787E7E39.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That's hilarious. I really don't get the point. Yes you have more followers but you're not going to gain anything else from that pointless exercise.

Reactions: 3
750 fake followers isn’t going to stop the rot of your social media accounts Shel. Your content and lies are the problem!
Her latest reel has 141 likes in 3 hours. Terrible

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.