Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s just worded that badly lol - she means keep the grass and paint the fences etc white. Though nothing would surprise me

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I imagine she isn't that happy. If she was, she wouldn't tweet about her "future husband" etc as she would see herself with him. That is one area I do feel sorry for her. A one sided relationship isn't nice. Perhaps it was wise of her to buy the flat herself. She can just kick him out if they break up
This is an area I feel sorry for her in. Just look at the zero effort he put into their 5 year anniversary. 5 years is a milestone all he could muster up was a card and some chocolate that are sold as a pair on Amazon. Minimum effort for someone as excitable as her and considering all the cooking and thoughtful things she does for him daily he made no effort at all. Like many people expect a ring by things stage, I can guarantee Em would too as she hints enough, It’s not about the money it’s the effort and I would send my other half packing if he behaved this way it would have been the final straw for me. His apparent level of nonchalance towards their relationship after 5 years is a red flag.

Reactions: 3
I’d be more impressed by the cooking and thoughtful things she did for him every day if 1. half of it wasn’t just done to relentlessly plug her e-book and 2. she was doing it around an actual job. remember this is a girl who has time for multiple work outs a day, linking dresses she wore 6 months ago literally every 2 mins and filming herself eating a crumpet.

i don’t feel sorry for her at all, a card and flowers or chocolate is just the standard anniversary gift for most people, a token gesture, it’s all it needs, especially given it’s not even a wedding anniversary. remember anything she had planned for them to do would’ve been #kindlygifted anyway.

I’d be more impressed by the cooking and thoughtful things she did for him every day if 1. half of it wasn’t just done to relentlessly plug her e-book and 2. she was doing it around an actual job. remember this is a girl who has time for multiple work outs a day, linking dresses she wore 6 months ago literally every 2 mins and filming herself eating a crumpet.

i don’t feel sorry for her at all, a card and flowers or chocolate is just the standard anniversary gift for most people, a token gesture, it’s all it needs, especially given it’s not even a wedding anniversary. remember anything she had planned for them to do would’ve been #kindlygifted anyway.
Agreed a card and chocolate is fine for anniversaries and is the standard. There is just a huge mismatch in their relationship in terms of expectations. She clearly expects the level of effort she puts into him for birthdays and anniversaries etc and he falls short of that. That’s the difference. It just comes across as completely mismatched and one sided.

Reactions: 2
Agreed a card and chocolate is fine for anniversaries and is the standard. There is just a huge mismatch in their relationship in terms of expectations. She clearly expects the level of effort she puts into him for birthdays and anniversaries etc and he falls short of that. That’s the difference. It just comes across as completely mismatched and one sided.
it is mismatched, but so much of hers is gifted it’s to be expected. if she’s bothered by that she needs to try and find herself a nice rich man instead. it’s easy to organise food platters and holidays to the Maldives when you don’t have a proper job and don’t pay for most of it anyway

Belatedly celebrating their anniversary in one of their favourite hotels.... At a pr experience. Wow, classy Em.

Last edited:
  • Angry
some good points have been raised! As much as he seems a lazy tit, I do get the point that despite her being over the top and doing lots of presents for him.,.. they are mostly freebies or events. So yeah can see that actually if you take that from the equation she doesn’t do much more for him. Even the baking is to promote that crappy ebook. Can’t believe their special anniversary is actually a PR stay with afternoon tea for breast cancer research.... I mean stop pretending its an anniversary trip!

Reactions: 6
I think it speaks volumes about both of them and how much they feel about each other that they won’t put their own hands in their pockets for a special occasion. She has no idea how bad this looks does she. Calling this a belated anniversary celebration is just tacky.

Reactions: 5
I think Em is a very selfish and self centred orange individual. Every gift she sends someone is shared on social media and aff linked where she can. Every time something good happens to her friends she centres the news around her and how she either ‘manifested it’ or she’s going to become a wedding planner or she’s not ready for babies.

And re. the lodger, all the holidays she’s taken him on are PR trips and she’s probably begged and got discounts on anything she’s given him that isn’t a freebie. The orange beggar doesn’t open her wallet often.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s just worded that badly lol - she means keep the grass and paint the fences etc white. Though nothing would surprise me
I don’t get that at all - she says keep the grass but paid it white?? Am I taking that the wrong way??

also of course it was gonna be ad pr event this afternoon! When does she pay for anything!

Hasn’t she got that fake grass down? Maybe she thinks she can paint it or some crazy idea... especially when she’s been indicating the family dog might stay!

she’s def bought followers. 270 over two days. No way would her follower account spike when it’s been flat for years now. Funny you never see her moaning about people buying followers anymore as well.

She’s been consistently losing followers so it does look odd. Oh well. Lower engagement for you Shel boy. What a tragic life to lead!

She’s been consistently losing followers so it does look odd. Oh well. Lower engagement for you Shel boy. What a tragic life to lead!
So true. Unless she is buying fake likes too. Her engagement is dire either way. genuinely would love to know what she makes off aff links and ads because I don’t see how she makes enough money

shes calling her stay at that hotel a ‘holiday’... what?! It’s in the same city she lives in. On what planet is that a holiday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So true. Unless she is buying fake likes too. Her engagement is dire either way. genuinely would love to know what she makes off aff links and ads because I don’t see how she makes enough money

shes calling her stay at that hotel a ‘holiday’... what?! It’s in the same city she lives in. On what planet is that a holiday?!
But going to the US isn’t a holiday! Em Shel logic 🤣
Her paid partnerships are so odd. Do you think she uses those websites where you bid for any old work that is being offered by brands wanting to use influencer marketing? It seems odd that this random selection of brand would ‘reach out’ to her. Especially when she herself had no USP. Apart from looking cheap and sloppy!!

• Haha
Haha how embarrassing. Going to New York isn’t a holiday but a PR stay in a London hotel is. Does she realise she sounds like such an idiot? And instead of trying to pretend the free stay is a holiday or anniversary gift why not just do her job and advertise the hotel and afternoon tea for breast cancer research... I think it’s this type of tit that annoys ppl with her, like stop embellishing and bending the truth all the damn time.

wouldn’t surprise me if she bids for work. I follow a woman on twitter who used to be an influencer but now seems to be some kind of agent between brands and influencers and she’s always tweeting work out like ‘one sponsored blog opportunity left, looking for interior bloggers’ etc so there must be tonnes of that kind of stuff going on where if you know a few people you can get hooked up with paid work. But I can’t imagine the rates are that high.

Such a good point. She hasn’t got a free stay for her anniversary. It’s to promote the afternoon tea. She basically just talks a massive amount of tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.