Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck keeps messaging about her boots? Probably Em from her other accounts!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her dress sense is so bad, I can’t see many people messaging about those bloody boots. Plus where would anyone be wearing them? Half the country are in some sort of restrictions. Hardly going to log on my laptop at home in a mini skirt and thigh high boots. 🙄🙄🙄 at least advertise some joggers or something vaguely useful

Reactions: 5
She will be monitoring the comments like a hawk and anyone that says anything she doesn’t like will be responded too!

Anyone commenting that her "job" is not a real one would only need to watch today's top quality IG stories....
Em is sat filming herself seductively eating an Ad PR product gifted crumpet from Morrisons
Yes that's right - a gifted crumpet

That'll show 'em

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone commenting that her "job" is not a real one would only need to watch today's top quality IG stories....
Em is sat filming herself seductively eating an Ad PR product gifted crumpet from Morrisons
Yes that's right - a gifted crumpet

That'll show 'em
The actual state of her chewing into the camera. Her content is so effing boring - Em eye fcuking herself in her kitchen mirror with free tit, Em resharing the same links over and over, Em eating, Em working out. Lather, rinse, repeat

She’s such a horrible tacky slob. Content is chewing a crumpet in a mirror... wtf? no wonder people can’t be arsed with her tit

What the actual duck were the stories about her room and all her tit piled high all about?? Why the duck is she sharing that as some form of content? Is she on drugs because this is not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Latest vlog... she has so much stuff. It’s ridiculous to the point of obscene. I didn’t even watch the vlog just skipped though as no one needs to see an influencer sifting through all their freebies.

Reactions: 1
Latest vlog... she has so much stuff. It’s ridiculous to the point of obscene. I didn’t even watch the vlog just skipped though as no one needs to see an influencer sifting through all their freebies.
If she never bought another product in her life she would still have too much. What is more scary is this just the stuff at her mums house 😱 I know she must have received them for free but who the hell needs a whole box of hairsprays and another of fake tan under a bed at a house that isn’t even their main home! Plus she still constantly receives new things. She is a hoarder and seemingly addicted to material things. If she literally dumped all of that stuff in the bin, her life would not change. She is never going to use any of it. It’s bloody scary.

• Heart
If she never bought another product in her life she would still have too much. What is more scary is this just the stuff at her mums house 😱 I know she must have received them for free but who the hell needs a whole box of hairsprays and another of fake tan under a bed at a house that isn’t even their main home! Plus she still constantly receives new things. She is a hoarder and seemingly addicted to material things. If she literally dumped all of that stuff in the bin, her life would not change. She is never going to use any of it. It’s bloody scary.
I can’t believe how much tit she has at her mums house. Boxes and boxes of make up and beauty items, clothes, shoes. How much stuff does she need? And that’s just the stuff she’s kept because she gets multiple packages a week and shows them off (unopened) for them never to be seen again so I can only assume that stuff gets sold on. Like a few months ago she got an urban decay palette, but you’ll never see her using it or doing a get ready with me. I guess she can sell it on £40 or something. It’s just horrible and wasteful.

I don’t follow her but have a look every now and again cos she pops up on my explore page. She just looks so low rent. Clearly trying to copy inthefrow etc but always looks like a Poundland try hard. Good to see her hair looks no healthier.

The lodger sounds a right prick. I have to admit I hate loud noises too. Luckily I live with someone who understands, respects me, compromises and doesn’t call me crazy because I don’t like something. lodger Matt sounds like a petulant 12 wanting to ply gta on his PlayStation at max vol.

Attachments

The lodger sounds a right prick. I have to admit I hate loud noises too. Luckily I live with someone who understands, respects me, compromises and doesn’t call me crazy because I don’t like something. lodger Matt sounds like a petulant 12 wanting to ply gta on his PlayStation at max vol.
Yeh, that is not okay. It sounds like she has misophonia. I have it and it is awful. Matt sounds like a disrespectful little ass. Him calling her crazy is horrible and manipulative. A huge red flag for me tbh.

He is a freeloading head. He literally does nothing for her while she runs around making photo books of their relationship and getting free food for him. It’s embarrassing. And you know if he did do anything she would be screaming about it on all platforms.

He is a freeloading head. He literally does nothing for her while she runs around making photo books of their relationship and getting free food for him. It’s embarrassing. And you know if he did do anything she would be screaming about it on all platforms.
As much as she irritates me, she makes an effort in their relationship and he seems to do duck all. There is a huge imbalance.

Reactions: 3
I agree, he sounds rude, domineering and manipulative. Major red flags. She tells him she find the tv too loud or whatever and he calls her crazy?? what exactly does she get out of this relationship because honestly the more we hear about him the more awful he sounds.

Reactions: 2
I agree, he sounds rude, domineering and manipulative. Major red flags. She tells him she find the tv too loud or whatever and he calls her crazy?? what exactly does she get out of this relationship because honestly the more we hear about him the more awful he sounds.
Honestly, he seems like a lazy manchild. I would have more respect for her if she dumped him.

Me too. How often has she said “Matt said no” or “Matt said we can’t do this”. like why does his opinion count so much? As it’s been said, he makes no effort for her when she‘s the one baking for him and buying him presents all the time. As annoying as she is, I really cant stand crappy men. He just seems awful and the relationship is one sided. I wonder how she really feels behind the front she puts on insta?

Me too. How often has she said “Matt said no” or “Matt said we can’t do this”. like why does his opinion count so much? As it’s been said, he makes no effort for her when she‘s the one baking for him and buying him presents all the time. As annoying as she is, I really cant stand crappy men. He just seems awful and the relationship is one sided. I wonder how she really feels behind the front she puts on insta?
I imagine she isn't that happy. If she was, she wouldn't tweet about her "future husband" etc as she would see herself with him. That is one area I do feel sorry for her. A one sided relationship isn't nice. Perhaps it was wise of her to buy the flat herself. She can just kick him out if they break up

Controversial opinion but I don’t feel sorry for her. She chooses to stay in that relationship because it suits her. And she witches about him on social media because it helps paint her as some amazing girlfriend. She’s a head. I’m sure she’s an absolute bleep to live with, he just don’t advertise it all over social media. And knowing how manipulative she is with her claim of bullying and trolling and the constant playing victim who knows what the truth is in their relationship but I definitely don’t believe that orange bargain basement witch’s version of events.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.