Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the nose job (non surgical sorry!) vlog this morning but the lip filler disclaimer has gone?! Looked at 9 minutes but can’t see it...?

Reactions: 1
I watched the nose job (non surgical sorry!) vlog this morning but the lip filler disclaimer has gone?! Looked at 9 minutes but can’t see it...?
Its just after 9 mins, bottom left of the screen!

She absolutely loves to think shes the expert of London doesn she? In her 'apartment tour' she says 'most people in london live in 1 or 2 bed flats'. Im sorry what? Wouldn't it completely depend on your situation? I have friends who live in big house shares, flat shares, lodge with families in houses, own studio flats, even community spaces with own bedrooms but shared kitchens etc etc etc. She really needs to get out more

Reactions: 4
Looks like soup with meat plonked in the middle! Interesting the brother is up and no doubt staying with her and they have had dinner with Danielle Peazer, Emily in style and Emily Canham on consecutive days.

Looks like the brother was making espresso martinis in the slum last night - if he lives in Leeds I’m looking forward to hearing her excuses for this.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
He does live in Leeds and is breaking lockdown rules being there.
He could get in a lot of trouble and rightly should. What a bunch of selfish cunts. Covid numbers are rising like mad and Em doesn't seem to give a tit now.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her caring about covid was just a fake act To hide she couldnt go out and eat for free. soon as she could, she was out there. Now her brothers birthday and he’s travelled from Leeds to london to go out for meals with his sister. Why isn’t he staying in Leeds and doing his birthday up there? Him needing his sister to take him out seems weird, surely he has his friends in Leeds to meet up with.

Why is she inviting all of her girl ‘mates’ to her brothers birthday weekend.. so strange. Also she’s never without Matt? It’s so odd, she acts like she keeps him

Reactions: 5
Why is she inviting all of her girl ‘mates’ to her brothers birthday weekend.. so strange. Also she’s never without Matt? It’s so odd, she acts like she keeps him
its really strange. Three different meals with three different friends for her brothers birthday? How well do they even know Ems brother??

no morning thoughts yet... is she hungover from a three day bender?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the hell would you have your main birthday celebrations with your sister and her mates? Odd.
Matt also seems to have no friends either.

Reactions: 7
Maybe part of it was avoiding the local lockdown restrictions in Leeds. He blatantly flouted the rules though if he visited her home.

So relieved she's eventually poster her morning thoughts. Phew guys, I thought we were gonna miss a day there.

The nightingale hospital in Harrogate has been told to prepare to mobilise in the coming weeks due to the rising infection rates in Yorkshire and he’s swanning around London meeting up with multiple different households in enclosed spaces.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
So relieved she dragged herself out of bed to post the morning thoughts!

Em also tweeted that her grandad is ill, so given Covid infections are rising in Yorkshire I’d expect they would be worried about him catching it as older people with other conditions are most at risk.

But her brother has travelled unnecessarily to London for some birthday meals with multiple people. Really hope he doesn’t go and see his grandad.

Her brother is also meant to be vulnerable due to chronic illness? Why on earth he’s happy to risk being out and catching it is beyond me.

and just to add I’m generally not in favour of Covid police behaviour. I think people need to weigh up the risks for themselves and I think a level of social contact is important for humans. But Em is such a hypocrite because she kept going on about Covid, people wearing masks, how safe she was being but now it’s fine for her vulnerable brother to be travelling the country for some birthday meals with multiple people?!!! Nah. Not cool.

If only she had an actual bath instead of just sitting in an empty one she wouldn’t look so bleeping grubby and dirty all the time. EmShelneedsascrub should be the hashtag.

Reactions: 3
Can't believe that hashtag hasn't taken off! But srsly she can't use her new bath because its not clean right?!

She is utterly ridiculous. And also she's losing subscribers, most likely because of her stupid over filtered ridiculous reels and the fact that she shows herself to be a begging immature head. Do you think she has ever said no to any PR package?! From kombucha to lipstick in seconds. Thats our sloppy Shel Boy! I hope she donates all that excess food to a food bank.

She’s only grown by 16k on Instagram in two years.. if that’s not proof she’s not good at her job I don’t know what is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.