Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Letโ€™s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is off her head. She "lived" in Canada for a few months.

What an absolute eejit. She acts as though her whole family and Matt lived in Toronto. It is her MUM's dog, yet Emma clearly insisted the dog should be called Maple.

Matt did not even visit Canada while Em was there as they were not together, LOL.
She had a different boyfriend while living in Canada... he lived in Toronto as she travelled to see him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
sheโ€™s delusional about her time in canada, sheโ€™s concocted a whole other reality to what actually happened. Itโ€™s crazy.

content is at an all time low - engaged just about 1%. Reckon she will buy some followers soon.
I think she has lied so much about it, she actually believes she lived there for ages, lol.

Reactions: 6
how is she still getting work with an engagement rate like that? Also 72 followers in 30 days is DIRE!
No idea. I am pissed to see she has a Pixi product on her stories that is an ad. I love Pixi. I doubt she even really uses them regularly. Grr.

Reactions: 1
how is she still getting work with an engagement rate like that? Also 72 followers in 30 days is DIRE!
Itโ€™s unbelievable really. Why are brands bothering with her? That said, she only work she seems to have is being sent pasta through her letter box and samples of stuff. How does it pay the mortgage??

I think it shows what we say here is true. The lying and sloppy work just puts people off. Theres so much she could do to improve her blog, her photos, her ad work but she doesnโ€™t change or invest a penny. And it shows.

No idea. I am pissed to see she has a Pixi product on her stories that is an ad. I love Pixi. I doubt she even really uses them regularly. Grr.
the Pixi will never been seen again! Itโ€™ll go on eBay I expect. Also what kind of beauty and skincare lover has not tried Pixi products (she said she hadnโ€™t tried them). Sheโ€™s absolutely useless.

Reactions: 2
sheโ€™s delusional about her time in canada, sheโ€™s concocted a whole other reality to what actually happened. Itโ€™s crazy.

content is at an all time low - engaged just about 1%. Reckon she will buy some followers soon.
Surely if she buys more followers, it will mean her engagement percentage would be even lower though?

And that pouty face is just tragic. Why would you put a mask on your face, pout at the mirror and then upload it to the internet all the while not actually saying which brand you are talking about?

Not really Shel related but this pandemic has made me totally change my shopping habits. I just don't care as much about things and my priorities have changed. Is anyone else the same? I find it a bit gross to watch her (and others) pushing the same buy buy buy agenda at this time when people are literally fearing for the future.

Reactions: 7
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">One of my closest friends just got the job of her dreams &amp; Iโ€™m squealing for her &amp; I really need to sleep but I am over the mooooon ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ญ manifested it so hard after a tough few months</p>&mdash; Em Sheldon (@emshelx) <a href="">October 12, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Unemployment rate might hit the highest level in three years but hey guys just MANiFEst a bit harder! :rolleyes:

Yeah Shel. Nothing to do with your mate possibly working hard/having the right skills. All to do with your manifesting. God this girl is such an idiot. No wonder she isn't growing. Everyone that is her age has bloody grown up and she is still an immature idiot. Her friend has a job (if this isn't a lie) and she still has to make it about herself.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">One of my closest friends just got the job of her dreams &amp; Iโ€™m squealing for her &amp; I really need to sleep but I am over the mooooon ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ญ manifested it so hard after a tough few months</p>&mdash; Em Sheldon (@emshelx) <a href="">October 12, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Unemployment rate might hit the highest level in three years but hey guys just MANiFEst a bit harder! :rolleyes:
Didnthappen.com she makes up some shite

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely if she buys more followers, it will mean her engagement percentage would be even lower though?

And that pouty face is just tragic. Why would you put a mask on your face, pout at the mirror and then upload it to the internet all the while not actually saying which brand you are talking about?

Not really Shel related but this pandemic has made me totally change my shopping habits. I just don't care as much about things and my priorities have changed. Is anyone else the same? I find it a bit gross to watch her (and others) pushing the same buy buy buy agenda at this time when people are literally fearing for the future.
yeah true! I think her engagement has done nothing but go down which makes me think sheโ€™s bought some followers already. maybe she doesnt care if as she still seems to get freebies.

I dislike her videos gurning and pouting away. Why does she do it? No one else wants to look at that or think hey that product looks great on this orange slobs pouty face?! She never offers an opinion on anything. Other than โ€˜obsessedโ€™ or I love this.

influencers hawking autumn winter wear makes me laugh. Like who needs brand new boots or winter coats when we canโ€™t go out anywhere. Or her stupid reels in going out dresses. Iโ€™m done with it all. People are losing their jobs and influencers are trying to flog clothes and shoes. Like read the room. The only thing I bought recently was thermals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

This bint needs to shut up with the "manifesting" bullshit. I got let go a few years ago, have applied for LOADS of jobs, and still don't have a job. She is a stupid bleep and has no idea of reality.

Reactions: 4
This bint needs to shut up with the "manifesting" bullshit. I got let go a few years ago, have applied for LOADS of jobs, and still don't have a job. She is a stupid bleep and has no idea of reality.
It was blatantly a lie... or if her friend did get a job it was nothing to do with Emma. She has not clue about the real world, far too busy making stupid reels of herself wearing different outfits!

I hope that things look up for you soon. Applying for jobs is the worst, I really feel for you. ๐Ÿค—

Wonder how these renovations will go if she even gets all that work done. From my limited experience of anything house related, you can never fully anticipate all the problems and costs associated with fixing stuff. Think she will have some shocks in store!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.