Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel! So she’s filmed herself making the drink and then a random other video of her wandering in and out of shot has been edited in... and the cheers at the end is completely mismatched in the edit. What a mess. She needs to stop with these reels because they are just trash.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That reel! So she’s filmed herself making the drink and then a random other video of her wandering in and out of shot has been edited in... and the cheers at the end is completely mismatched in the edit. What a mess. She needs to stop with these reels because they are just trash.
The wandering in and out, the stupid bum wiggle and head tilt every time, the weird irregular close ups, the mismatched cheers - car crash. She should have just filmed the making of the drink, the rest is so idiotic

Why is she using purple shampoo again? She only used it a few days ago... My hairdresser says you only need to use it once or twice every few weeks or so because if you use it too often, it will take out the toner/colour they dye your hair.

What a state she is. Her shoulders are purple from it. If she doesn't have a hair cap why not tie it up at least? She looks crazy.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
That edit is so bad.

She’d be better off going on upwork and paying a Lithuanian £50 to edit it properly.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The reel is just awful. The fact that she can’t edit the clink properly and still kept it in. How messy sloppy and lazy!

Someone in the comments said she is the queen of reels........really?????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s awkward that she admits she spends hours editing these reels..... and they are still so awful.

and like what’s the purpose. Why was one version of her just wandering in from the left repeatedly ?? makes no sense!

How does she end up with such a random mish mash of ads? I mean who are Johnny Walker trying to target with this? Anyone who actually takes this idiot seriously is likely to be too young to actually drink alcohol.

All she makes me think of is flammable cheap clothing but she doesn’t even seem to get paid ads with clothing brands? It’s just a mess of swipe ups with an ad for raisins thrown in randomly.

For the life of me I don’t understand why she didn’t just buy a lovely house up north near her family with the money that she has spent on that flat.

Reactions: 2
on the beg for a free Christmas tree this morning I see. “Is it cheaper if I go to an actual independent physical Christmas tree store?”. That’s a long way of saying “a garden centre”.

Reactions: 3
How does she end up with such a random mish mash of ads? I mean who are Johnny Walker trying to target with this? Anyone who actually takes this idiot seriously is likely to be too young to actually drink alcohol.

All she makes me think of is flammable cheap clothing but she doesn’t even seem to get paid ads with clothing brands? It’s just a mess of swipe ups with an ad for raisins thrown in randomly.

For the life of me I don’t understand why she didn’t just buy a lovely house up north near her family with the money that she has spent on that flat.
Same. I just do not understand why she bought in London? Neither of them need to be there. She lives in one corner of her kitchen and goes out for a bread run and a daily walk by the looks of it. That is it. She is ashamed of the flat and is ashamed of the area as she seems to spend time her coffee shop runs and walks outside of her local area.

Her entire business model just seems to consist of how much free food can she get and how many reels can she do in her kitchen or garden. Even just before the pandemic what was she actually doing on London? Free holidays (again not in london) & free lunches, that was about it. Many other influencers her age are moving out of London.

She decides to buy a newly renovated flat in an area that is not up and coming and is spening a fortune putting an extra room in the garden and a glass roof in a courtyard to create more space and redoing the new kitchen and bathroom.

What on earth is she thinking?

I think she will live to regret it. The cost of it all, just as her career is on the sharp decline, will clear her out.

What’s her content going to be after the Black Friday sales end?! Bet she can wait for jan to roll round. One minute Kiehls are the best then Elemis. I can’t keep up.

I think her buying in London was a mistake. She has no need to be there and like Extra says a lot of influencers have actually left london as they got older to buy a bigger place and focus on home content. She’s living worse than a student and tried to make a home account off the back of it lol. Weirdly, it’s Matt who has the job in London but according to Em didn’t contribute to the flat purchase. So she buys a flat in London when she doesn’t need to actually live there yet he benefits ?? I honestly think she’s a doormat.

The start of that quick books q&a was revealing. She says she didnt want to go to uni but copied her brother in going to Uni of Leeds. She enrolled in the same course as him (English lit) even though it wasn’t what she wanted. She switched to broadcast journalism because she wanted to be a sky sports presenter lol. she started a blog on advice for doing that course not because she actually wanted to or had a passion for blogging. We know she followed her ex to Canada but didn’t see it out. she says she loves too much and other bullshit. honestly it just paints a picture of someone very immature, needy and doesn’t know their own mind. Like in our late teens we are all still learning and make mistakes but I don’t think she has grown up or grown in her career at all. She lies about so much stuff, there’s no integrity or authenticity left. I can’t see where she goes from here unless she magically pulls a free renovation out of the hat.

however on lily pebbles thread someone talked about another influencer who has 31k followers and was donating half her Black Friday aff links to charity, the sum was 6k! So honestly I reckon Shel rakes in the aff links somehow. It’s the only explanation for how she is still going.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
First thought... why the duck are these people not wearing masks when cooking food/dealing with the public? Is it not the law in the UK that workers have to in food settings? I certainly would not be buying from them and it seems Em isn't as scared of covid if she is. Also, I wouldn't be buying from a food truck in general as you can't wash your hands properly before eating... there is sanitizer but before food I like to wash them properly. My husband and I are extra cautious though and reheat any takeout food we get, just in case the person in the kitchen wasn't wearing a mask (even though they should be) and sneezed, coughed etc.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
First thought... why the duck are these people not wearing masks when cooking food/dealing with the public? Is it not the law in the UK that workers have to in food settings? I certainly would not be buying from them and it seems Em isn't as scared of covid if she is. Also, I wouldn't be buying from a food truck in general as you can't wash your hands properly before eating... there is sanitizer but before food I like to wash them properly. My husband and I are extra cautious though and reheat any takeout food we get, just in case the person in the kitchen wasn't wearing a mask (even though they should be) and sneezed, coughed etc.
Same. Any takeaways we get we reheat and lift all packaging away and wash our hands. We personally don’t sit with the packaging eating with our hands. Plus we get take out food so rarely. They get it when out and in for all their meals. (Bet the odd box gifted veg has gone off) Matt is supposed to be high risk.

Reactions: 1
Same. Any takeaways we get we reheat and lift all packaging away and wash our hands. We personally don’t sit with the packaging eating with our hands. Plus we get take out food so rarely. They get it when out and in for all their meals. (Bet the odd box gifted veg has gone off) Matt is supposed to be high risk.
Neither do we. We remove food from packaging and it goes onto a tray into the oven, and the packaging in the outdoor bin. Seemed like a hassle at first but we are used to it now.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.