Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely lazy. Why does she just repeat the same reels over and over for different ads? Brands she is working with are also getting less and less known.

Reactions: 1
So Leeds has gone into Tier 3 rules.. wonder how Em will try and overly explain how safe it is “don’t worry” when she and high risk Matt travel to see high risk brother and high risk grandparents at Christmas!

Reactions: 6
Latest story is that she is waiting on a delivery driver to deliver ice because her ice didn’t freeze in time for a shoot. I.e Em didn’t plan ahead and is so disorganised she has a driver risking himself during a pandemic to deliver ice to her?!

Who would ever take business advice from this disorganised mess.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Latest story is that she is waiting on a delivery driver to deliver ice because her ice didn’t freeze in time for a shoot. I.e Em didn’t plan ahead and is so disorganised she has a driver risking himself during a pandemic to deliver ice to her?!

She’s a pig

Reactions: 2

This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day. First world problems eh.

Reactions: 3
her hair in that reel she posted this morning looks dryyyy as duck. I bet the hair brand she’s advertising are thrilled Her hair looks so tit. And why film it in the kitchen as well?? shes glued to that spot isnt she!

• Haha
Lol, they must be paying her so little for her to make such little effort. Unknown brand, no description of the products she apparently used either (which looked like they were in food jars) and her looked bleeping awful.
Not a fan of Vic in the frow but she just did something similar for Kerastase. The difference is 'insane' as Shel Boy would say.

She’s really flogging her aff links and guides today. I’ve scrolled so you don’t have. Bore off. I don’t need an influencer to look for me!

She’s really flogging her aff links and guides today. I’ve scrolled so you don’t have. Bore off. I don’t need an influencer to look for me!
This day is not any different than any other for this shiller.

She got given granary instead of sourdough guys. The world has ended.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Lol, they must be paying her so little for her to make such little effort. Unknown brand, no description of the products she apparently used either (which looked like they were in food jars) and her looked bleeping awful.
Not a fan of Vic in the frow but she just did something similar for Kerastase. The difference is 'insane' as Shel Boy would say.
Just seen the reel. She is honestly the worst at doing adverts. She rambles on, never makes any sense and doesn’t tell anyone what the product does!

“I used the most gorgeous hair products on my hair do you miss dressing up?”

It is infuriating how bad at it she is. Honestly!! 😳

Do you think she discloses all of her gifted products in her income taxes like she's supposed to?

I feel like many of these influencers will get caught out for tax fraud in a few years

Reactions: 1
Got ice delivered for a “shoot”.. shoot meaning Matt recording her posing like a lunatic in the corner of her kitchen whilst pouring a drink that she would never buy. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.