Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just a case of her constantly repeating herself about absolutely nothing of interest. ‘Digital consultant’... pull the other one!

Reactions: 1
She won a Cosmo award in 2015/16?lolol
Hey all,
Serial lurker here! Did some digging on her blog and she won the Cosmo award in 2012 and InStyle in 2016.

In my industry if we went into a pitch and claimed we were award winning as a sole reason to be considered for business or work but the awards dated back 4-8 years ago, we’d be laughed out the room.

There’s only so long you can lean on past achievements and I think it’s way past use by date already.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
gawd, so she won the Cosmo award 8 years ago 🤣🤣 I mean the relevance now is nothing given blogging and influencing has changed so much. People starting blogs and YouTube after em have passed her, so it’s time to stop pretending she’s best of anything

Reactions: 6
Quickbooks need to do their homework. They are using/paying someone to provide advice to business owners and growing via social media who hasn't actually grown at all in over a year. Shameful on their part. And winning an award in 2012?! What the duck.

Reactions: 3
The thing is, her family are obviously fully aware of her lies, yet they allow her to continue telling them. Very worrying.

Reactions: 2
I do find it odd that her mum comments on posts about her flat saying it will all come together and renovation will be worth it. Does that mean that she tells her mother all these lies?? And the family dog stuff, does her mum not go... Em it’s not your dog you shouldn’t be pretending. Otherwise they are all complicit in the lies really

Reactions: 4
Why does she literally stand in that one spot of her flat showcasing things over her pyjamas? Why doesn't she go out and take proper outfit picks? Do you think its because the labels are on everything so she can send them back without wearing them outside her house?

Reactions: 6
Why does she literally stand in that one spot of her flat showcasing things over her pyjamas? Why doesn't she go out and take proper outfit picks? Do you think its because the labels are on everything so she can send them back without wearing them outside her house?
That involves style and effort and Emma has neither.

• Haha
It was the same in her last flat, that one spot in the sitting room with the TV in the background. And the spot in her old bedroom between her bed and the window. It's so boring and unimaginative. Like our Em, I suppose

It’s just a case of her constantly repeating herself about absolutely nothing of interest. ‘Digital consultant’... pull the other one!
Digital consultant......Given that she provides no reference to providing this service on her fb, twitter, insta you would have thought she would have taken this QB opportunity to showcase what she has to offer businesses. A teaser of her consultancy...nope. Takes the time to ramble about complete nonsense and they trys a last ditch attempt to flog her black friday discount codes 😭

I do find it odd that her mum comments on posts about her flat saying it will all come together and renovation will be worth it. Does that mean that she tells her mother all these lies?? And the family dog stuff, does her mum not go... Em it’s not your dog you shouldn’t be pretending. Otherwise they are all complicit in the lies really
She seems extremely coddled. Her mother may have overcompensated since Em's dad isn't around and now she's a brat that never grew up.

I find it so odd that she shows skin care in the kitchen or models pjs there. Why can’t she make a nice spot to take photos in her bedroom like other people? It’s really odd, she can’t keep hiding behind saying her flat needs renovating because its not in that bad condition that she couldn’t have set up a filming corner. and the fact she hasn’t shows how sloppy she is and doesn’t take her job seriously

Oh god yeah I bet it’s minging. She only used the Dyson because she got a freebie but that will be collecting dust and grime by now

Glad to see she’s taken the advice to go to bed earlier! Although more lies. Donuts don’t randomly turn up at your door. You accepted the freebie and gave them your address 🤣

Also if you did less faffing about buying bread and making bleeping soup all day you wouldn’t need to ‘work’ till 2am you idiot.

• Haha
Why is she so incapable of brushing her hair? It looks like a nest for small animals

I would never dream of putting a video up online of myself if my hair looked that horrible

What I’ve noticed she does a lot now is posts affiliate links to gifted items and doesn’t declare them as gifted she just puts ‘ad aff’

What I’ve noticed she does a lot now is posts affiliate links to gifted items and doesn’t declare them as gifted she just puts ‘ad aff’
Laziness maybe. Gifted items are supposed to be treated as income to the value of the gift. Do you think she declares all these? Notice how the trend is now that influencers have a blanket decline on gifted products unless pre approved as it is not good for the environment...not our Em. She will take anything and everything then hoards it for years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.