Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she must be making LOADS this way. She posts so many links. Throw enough mud and some of it will stick! Plus now we can see that she posts her links all over the place even in private facebook groups.
Very true! She wouldn't bother with that if it wasn't effective.

Effective now. But I'd imagine that her posting in peoples facebook groups means that it is already starting to decline and she's getting a bit desperate. Bit of a stupid business model isn't it considering most people work for around 25-30 years and that is how long her mortgage will be for. She's losing followers daily. Yet still planning on spending money renovating a place that is recently renovated.

Reactions: 4
How much do you reckon she makes after tax each month?
A complete guess would that she probably makes approx on average £8k a month before tax via her ltd company push that up to about £15k in the months of black Friday & Christmas & January sales.

She will take a salary & dividend through the company which I would guess again at approx £60k a year.

But who really knows. Unless another influencer in her similar position is transparent then we have no idea really. I really like Patricia Bright for this. She disclosed her entire income and outgoings as part of her finance videos. It was very interesting.

Reactions: 4
Well earning 8k a month would explain why she has the money to consider ordering an advent calendar on Uber eat! Unreal! For someone that makes out she does 20k steps a day or whatever surely you’d pass a supermarket at some point? She is so utterly lazy and disgusting

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well earning 8k a month would explain why she has the money to consider ordering an advent calendar on Uber eat! Unreal! For someone that makes out she does 20k steps a day or whatever surely you’d pass a supermarket at some point? She is so utterly lazy and disgusting
What an absolute imbecile

Reactions: 3
Unbeleiveable. Honestly! :rolleyes: She is just a disorganised mess. What would she do without deliveroo/ubereats.

All her free gifts should be declared as income too. Wonder of that happens.

Unbeleiveable. Honestly! :rolleyes: She is just a disorganised mess. What would she do without deliveroo/ubereats.

All her free gifts should be declared as income too. Wonder of that happens.
If not, I hope she is pulled up for fraud/tax evasion.

I reckon she will be taking a mix of salary and dividend up to 50k which is the basic rate band. She will also pay corporation tax on company profits. The fact that she has built up reserves in the company means that she hasn’t been clearing out everything and that she makes more than 60k of profit every year (quite a bit more in fact). Her mum and brother are listed as directors too so I reckon she will be paying them a directors salary of 12.5k each too. That alone is 25k of tax deductible expense in itself. So in terms of actual turnover it could be as high as 150 or more!! She defo expenses all her takeaways etc. I reckon she shares so much of her life as she wants to business expense it. So the 50k she withdraws is basically hers to save.

Maybe she took higher to get the mortgage alone? Seeing as it normally done on personal rather than company earnings.

Sorry being boring. This is my job 🤓😎

Reactions: 8
I reckon she will be taking a mix of salary and dividend up to 50k which is the basic rate band. She will also pay corporation tax on company profits. The fact that she has built up reserves in the company means that she hasn’t been clearing out everything and that she makes more than 60k of profit every year (quite a bit more in fact). Her mum and brother are listed as directors too so I reckon she will be paying them a directors salary of 12.5k each too. That alone is 25k of tax deductible expense in itself. So in terms of actual turnover it could be as high as 150 or more!! She defo expenses all her takeaways etc. I reckon she shares so much of her life as she wants to business expense it. So the 50k she withdraws is basically hers to save.

Maybe she took higher to get the mortgage alone? Seeing as it normally done on personal rather than company earnings.

She will also be able to expense some of her flat for tax reasons too...well, in Canada you can. Wherever your office is, you deduct that square footage from your house and can claim it as an expense. Same with internet, office supplies, etc.

Reactions: 1
She could do that when she was renting. She needs to be much more careful now that she owns as it could make your residence a place of business which means she could be liable for capital gains tax when she sells. All her internet will be deducted. All her hauls will. All her Uber and travels. Her phone. Her takeaways. Honestly I think that is why she overshares. So that she can say it’s all for ‘work’.

• Wow
She could do that when she was renting. She needs to be much more careful now that she owns as it could make your residence a place of business which means she could be liable for capital gains tax when she sells. All her internet will be deducted. All her hauls will. All her Uber and travels. Her phone. Her takeaways. Honestly I think that is why she overshares. So that she can say it’s all for ‘work’.
She pays for nothing....makeup, skincare, food, hairdressers, fillers/Botox, house cleaner, decorating, drinks, restaurant meals, hotel stays, appliances are all often gifted. She probably just pays her mortgage and bills. She has no other expenses.

She pays for nothing....makeup, skincare, food, hairdressers, fillers/Botox, house cleaner, decorating, drinks, restaurant meals, hotel stays, appliances are all often gifted. She probably just pays her mortgage and bills. She has no other expenses.
Also fitness classes and PT.

Reactions: 2
Thank you everyone! I can’t even begin to imagine taking home that amount of money for taking awful pictures and promoting clothes that are too small. I’d like to see how long she’d last doing night shifts like myself. Probably 2 minutes.

Reactions: 5

wow this is really useful Ron! I was going to ask if she could use her ltd to buy her flat or would that not be tax efficient But I can see you answered about that. Would her accountant have a duty to step in if they felt she was expensing things she shouldn’t? And will those accounts show if she’s had a dip in income after this year? I know it’s hard to tell on the micro accounts as they have so little info.

wow this is really useful Ron! I was going to ask if she could use her ltd to buy her flat or would that not be tax efficient But I can see you answered about that. Would her accountant have a duty to step in if they felt she was expensing things she shouldn’t? And will those accounts show if she’s had a dip in income after this year? I know it’s hard to tell on the micro accounts as they have so little info.
Depends on her accountant... if she has one that holds everything to standard then yes... But you get some shady ones who will help you dodge things.

She’s THE WORST for aff links. I know it’s already been said but she’s so unhelpful too - she simply can’t tell anyone where anything is from in a comment. It has to be ‘oh go to my blog, click my link hope there’s no tech issues DM me if not hehe’

STOP being such a bloody scrounger. Aff links when they’re few and far between and done right don’t really bother me but doing it this way takes the piss and is really sneaky and dishonest. Even in her stories just now someone asked where her jacket is from. She can’t just say the brand, she has to do a swipe up with no other information.

I don’t know any other influencer that does this to this degree. Most would just say ‘it’s from this shop’ then it’s up to the person if they use that link or shop for it themselves. It is utterly shameful and so obviously money-grabbing. How her followers don’t see through this is beyond me.

Reactions: 6
I bet the other influencers detest her. Years who I was watching a Lily pebbles vlog and they were going to a concert or something and she was like whose going and someone said em and I kid you not her reaction was like urgh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I am so morbidly fascinated by her!!! Its like a tit show that I can't look away from. Whenever I dislike influencers I usually just unfollow and can't be arsed with them anymore but with her its just so bad that it has become a form of entertainment.

Regarding buying her home through her company, there wouldn't be much point in doing this as if she sells she would be liable to tax. As her main home, if she owns it personally there is no tax to pay. No accountant would EVER recommending buying something that is meant to be your home through a company.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would love to know what other influencers opinions are of her? Any of influencers on here to shed some light? 👀

I also wonder what actually happened between her and Inthefrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.