Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew she’d bring Ronaldo into it. 😂. Pack it in Emma, just say you’re skint and leave it at that.
So if Bootea or Teadox started doing an iced tea that she really liked would she suddenly start sharing it? It would be hypocrisy at best as she has slagged them off so much. It even seems hypocritical of her to share Herbalife's stuff considering she goes on about being balanced with food yet they are one of the most criticized MLMs. In my opinion, influencers should NEVER shill an MLM.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s already deleted this. God she is so pathetic 🤣🤣🤣
She is the most skin thinned person ever 😂 If you did an ad for Dior would you be bothered about what other people think. Definately not. She is so ashamed of the brands she works for that she gets so defensive in reponding to people then deletes. Why would you care if you were proud of your work?

Reactions: 5
Wow. How stupid is her response? She tries to act like she doesnt know what the concern is with Herbalife or what forever living is... then goes on to try and justify the ad. So clearly she does know why it’s problematic!

I mean so what, a footballer advertises the brand. The kardashians advertised detox teas and other tit so a celeb endorsement doesn’t make the product or brand any better?

her responses to these posts pointing out the obvious concerns with Herbalife is to be aggressive then delete?? pretty obvious why every business she is involved with fails with that kind of customer service. (Lvdr, her brothers yoga mat venture, her ebook, etc). Why not engage constructively? She doesn’t even say what the product is for in her post!
at this point, she’s a car crash. Utter liability to herself.

Reactions: 5
I've been blocked for liking the comment from this morning about Herba life... Honestly she's pathetic. You will have to keep me updated on her train wreck downward spiral

• Wow
She deleted those exchanges because deep down she knows it’s true and that she is hitting new levels of crap with the stuff she is shilling. It speaks volumes that she can’t leave them up. I can’t see how she can salvage her career at this point. She is literally working with random brands and doing her very best to get cookies onto people’s devices for affiliate money now.

I posted calling her out for supporting an MLM and she just replied ‘Sorry to see you unfollow. This wasn’t bought through an MLM’

obviously it wasn’t bought through them, they’ve gifted it and paid you to advertise it. she’s still supporting a horrendous MLM company by agreeing to do an ad for them! Has she not read about the lawsuits they’ve been through?

*edit* she’s now blocked me, it would appear. She absolutely knows these products are a load of crap, she’s acted so defensive about it. I don’t even follow her that closely, but I’d be highly disappointed in any influencers promoting an MLM, especially Herbalife!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Just caught this comment. Think Em launched her attack and then deleted the comments as only half an exchange is left. Girl knows that her career is over now. She must be stressed having just purchased a flat!

Don't worry about me Tattlers. Herbalife is safe.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Omg this gets better! Can’t believe she blocked Bilbo16 after you’d unfollowed her! What’s the logic in that? she’s so pathetic she can’t take some feedback and blocks people for it. So embarrassed for her.

Just caught this comment. Think Em launched her attack and then deleted the comments as only half an exchange is left. Girl knows that her career is over now. She must be stressed having just purchased a flat!

Don't worry about me Tattlers. Herbalife is safe.
so only people that have messaged her before can message her? Yeah Em logic right there! Why is she being snippy about someone creating an account on sat night as well? They could be anywhere in the world, and the person might work weekends so what’s the problem with saturday exactly?! She’s such a dumb duck and looks like a tit. No one wants to chat in your DMs hun except weirdos.

Reactions: 4
Omg this gets better! Can’t believe she blocked Bilbo16 after you’d unfollowed her! What’s the logic in that? she’s so pathetic she can’t take some feedback and blocks people for it. So embarrassed for her.

so only people that have messaged her before can message her? Yeah Em logic right there! Why is she being snippy about someone creating an account on sat night as well? They could be anywhere in the world, and the person might work weekends so what’s the problem with saturday exactly?! She’s such a dumb duck and looks like a tit. No one wants to chat in your DMs hun except weirdos.
I’m pretty sure I’ve only been following her for a couple of months anyway, I’ve never been sure about her but this has sealed it for me. The way she’s coming across right now is tht she knows that these are tit products and doesn’t like that other people are pointing it out.

Reactions: 1
She’s deleted all of this?! What is the point in harping on if you’re just gonna delete it anyway. She’s a pathetic child.

Reactions: 3
I posted calling her out for supporting an MLM and she just replied ‘Sorry to see you unfollow. This wasn’t bought through an MLM’

obviously it wasn’t bought through them, they’ve gifted it and paid you to advertise it. she’s still supporting a horrendous MLM company by agreeing to do an ad for them! Has she not read about the lawsuits they’ve been through?

*edit* she’s now blocked me, it would appear. She absolutely knows these products are a load of crap, she’s acted so defensive about it. I don’t even follow her that closely, but I’d be highly disappointed in any influencers promoting an MLM, especially Herbalife!
She's so thin skinned. Imagine how long her block list is.

I feel like messaging her my number. I'll chat hun. Read her for filth

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh she’s got some food for a homeless man and of course has to tell the internet.

Edit. She’s had free dinner last night and free lunch and dinner today. duck right off with your patronising story telling people to buy food for the homeless when the ONLY reason you live in London is the scrounge food from brands. There is literally no other reason that she had to move from Leeds. woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does she keep trying to pretend she’s a good person? even if she did give a homeless man food (I doubt it to be honest) she is still a beg ripping off businesses who are desperate right now. She shills products people don’t need, now advertises unethical stuff like Herbalife and uses aff links to hide cookies on peoples devices so she can cream money off them. She’s a parasite!!

Reactions: 10
Oh she’s got some food for a homeless man and of course has to tell the internet.

Edit. She’s had free dinner last night and free lunch and dinner today. duck right off with your patronising story telling people to buy food for the homeless when the ONLY reason you live in London is the scrounge food from brands. There is literally no other reason that she had to move from Leeds. woman.
People that do good deeds with the right intentions have zero reason to tell people. She just wants the headpats.

Also, if she has blocked you, you can use to view her account. lol. https://insta-stories.ru/?lang=en

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.