Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or they share actual interesting content too. What does she even do all day!
Exactly, what is she actually doing all day and night. Apparently she is up late every night to at least midnight working (her own words) 😂 posting aff links apprently.

It just isn’t a full time job is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guyzzz I know why she’s so busy working until midnight it’s because of doing stuff like making this video. Soooo busy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why is she kicking? Take a step back Emily and really look at yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The kicking and dancing with a broom!! cringe. So many whys? Her content is a joke, she doesnt even try to act professional anymore. I can only assume she’s making a stupid reel again. But honestly how many people want them? Most people follow influencers because they want outfit ideas. So just show the damn outfits and cut all the stupid tit. Not that I would ever wear anything Shel Boy wears. Too short, too tight and always looks cheap.

Reactions: 6
The kicking and dancing with a broom!! cringe. So many whys? Her content is a joke, she doesnt even try to act professional anymore. I can only assume she’s making a stupid reel again. But honestly how many people want them? Most people follow influencers because they want outfit ideas. So just show the damn outfits and cut all the stupid tit. Not that I would ever wear anything Shel Boy wears. Too short, too tight and always looks cheap.
A reel or TikTok it seems. Imagine what her neighbours think. They are probably people with real careers and they seen this maniac out their window doing this crap. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel like Em’s just had her day with ‘influencing’. She’s been blogging/vlogging or whatever for a long time and I just feel like she’s flogging a dead horse at this point.

Reactions: 9
Can someone enlighten a dummy like me about how affiliate links actually work? So if I swipe up on someone's link to say ASOS and then buy something, I assume they get commission from anything I buy, not just the item I swiped up on. But what if I swipe up on a link to ASOS and then I swipe up on another one to ASOS, does the second swipe up cancel the first one out?!

In my industry, we have to disclose where there are ANY arrangements where commission may be earnt or we can get into a lot of trouble. It seems to be a huge grey area with influencers though so are making money without being fully transparent. Yes they disclose aff link (in white on a white background) but is this enough? Surely it should be crystal clear about how long the cookies last for etc. There are some influencers that I am happy to give commission from my sale too so if it is the case that the swipe ups cancel each other out I would rather go to someone I like and use their link if it will cancel out all others. Or just clear my cookies pre purchase!!!
Yes this is exactly how it works. The affiliate link places a cookie on your browser which can last anywhere from 24 hours to 30 days (depending on the brand) and any purchases you make from the website will give commission to the influencer with the affiliate link, even if you go back a few days later and purchase something different without using the original link.

I'm not sure how it works if you follow two different links to the same website, I would think the 'newer' cookie would overwrite the newer one but I can't be sure.

The best way to make sure you're not giving commission to any influencers without knowing it is to always clear your cookies of browsers and then follow the affiliate link of the influencer you want to support.

Dear god I really wish she would stop with the ‘extra time’ in bed thing. Please Em if you are reading here I’m asking you to PLEASE stop. It is so offensive to those who don’t have a choice to do this which is the majority of the working population. I suffer with insomnia and didn’t sleep a wink last night but still had to be up at the crack of dawn because I can’t be late for work. This is coming from someone who genuinely loves their job too. Even freelancers I know in my field of work get up at a reasonable hour for their working day.

I wish I could ‘listen to my body’ and have an extra bit of time in bed when I really need it but it’s not possible. Get in the real world!!! yes this is your life - lucky you - but for the other 95% of your audience it is not and I think some awareness of this is needed. It’s really, really patronising and off-putting every time I read it.

Reactions: 9
Dear god I really wish she would stop with the ‘extra time’ in bed thing. Please Em if you are reading here I’m asking you to PLEASE stop. It is so offensive to those who don’t have a choice to do this which is the majority of the working population. I suffer with insomnia and didn’t sleep a wink last night but still had to be up at the crack of dawn because I can’t be late for work. This is coming from someone who genuinely loves their job too. Even freelancers I know in my field of work get up at a reasonable hour for their working day.

I wish I could ‘listen to my body’ and have an extra bit of time in bed when I really need it but it’s not possible. Get in the real world!!! yes this is your life - lucky you - but for the other 95% of your audience it is not and I think some awareness of this is needed. It’s really, really patronising and off-putting every time I read it.
It’s the fact that she seems to say this daily. Like bleeping hell you are an adult. If your body needs this additional rest, go to bed 15 minutes earlier you dipshit.

She is so stunted and immature that she has no idea how stupid she sounds. And also inconsiderate to most of her followers.

What the literal duck did I just watch with the broom. I’m cringing for her. I actually think she is unwell

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guyzzz I know why she’s so busy working until midnight it’s because of doing stuff like making this video. Soooo busy!

View attachment 322425
What the actual duck is that?? Is she on hard drugs??

Time for her stupid mother to stage an intervention and change all the passwords on her social media accounts.

We know you read here Em, stop being such a bleep on the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it must be a cry for help 😂😭. Honestly my family would have had an intervention by now if I was acting this way offline never mind online 😳😱

I can’t stop watching it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 whyyy did she put this online, she must have known we all needed a laugh

• Haha
So Em will have between 23rd-27th of December to spend sat in her “family home” uploading sale affiliate links to Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.