Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes feel sorry for her but then I remember that this is all her own doing. She is inherently lazy and that is why her content is poor. She can't be arsed to style things (not that she really has any style but ya know), all her links show website images rather than her in them. She goes on about not getting up till late and then seems to spend half her day walking around buying bread and cake. She spends what should be the working day 'cleaning' and sorting through her hoarding addiction. She has no focus at all and it is her own fault. Her content is dull and repetitive. At this point, i just watch as I am bloody intrigued to see what might happen next! I've never clicked on 'the cardigan of dreams' or the 'jacket everyone is talking about'.

Reactions: 6
I sometimes feel sorry for her but then I remember that this is all her own doing. She is inherently lazy and that is why her content is poor. She can't be arsed to style things (not that she really has any style but ya know), all her links show website images rather than her in them. She goes on about not getting up till late and then seems to spend half her day walking around buying bread and cake. She spends what should be the working day 'cleaning' and sorting through her hoarding addiction. She has no focus at all and it is her own fault. Her content is dull and repetitive. At this point, i just watch as I am bloody intrigued to see what might happen next! I've never clicked on 'the cardigan of dreams' or the 'jacket everyone is talking about'.
You are right and as an adult with a degree she could put the work in if she wanted to and be self- motivated. I can't imagine what her days and weeks entail!

Reactions: 3
LMAO. I love this! Keep exposing her, she’s clearly never experienced a Canadian winter at all. STOP LYING SHEL BOY
Right. I actually live in Canada and where I live, it can get down to - 30 or - 40 in winter. -8 is a "warm" winter day 😂

I love a dressing gown but she wears one that is 10 times too big for her. This Tik Tok is so strange... you think she would do outfits that are appropriate for winter, not summer?

Imagine she was your neighbour and you saw her doing this ridiculolus tit. ahhahahahah

I love a dressing gown but she wears one that is 10 times too big for her. This Tik Tok is so strange... you think she would do outfits that are appropriate for winter, not summer?

Imagine she was your neighbour and you saw her doing this ridiculolus tit. ahhahahahah
She probably got the dressing gown for free

Reactions: 1
Hilarious shes trying to flog £145 ankle boots which she even put in her post broke after 2 years lmao. Great quality for the price then! She recommends absolute crap.

Reactions: 2
Hilarious shes trying to flog £145 ankle boots which she even put in her post broke after 2 years lmao. Great quality for the price then! She recommends absolute crap.
It’s crazy isn’t it. Trying to shill some boots, but basically says they didn’t last two years. I don’t think I’d be spending £145 on some boots if that was the review, not that I would buy anything she recommends!

Looks like a dressing gown stolen from a hotel 🤣🤣 wouldn’t surprise me
I was going to say the same thing!!

It’s crazy isn’t it. Trying to shill some boots, but basically says they didn’t last two years. I don’t think I’d be spending £145 on some boots if that was the review, not that I would buy anything she recommends!
Right... I have boots from Zara or Walmart that have lasted me YEARS, the ones from Zara I am talking about, around 10 years.

This isn’t normal?!
Oh no no no i have bleached hair and ALL purple hair products will stain if landing on clothing, furnishing etc. Not to mention run down your face if you sweat?! Here's a tip - if you have a manic day GET OFF YOUR PHONE!

Not to mention the face that hair masks and working out are not essential! On manic days a 2 minute shower will do!

Reactions: 5
Such a bleep. Who the duck would leave drips on their face like that.

I was just thinking the same! Any purple shampoo I’ve used stains your hands and nails after a couple of minutes and ideally you need gloves! Shes working out with a purple mask on.., you can see it’s dripped in her shoulders and gym top. Why ruin them for the sake of waiting ten mins in the bathroom with it on? Or buy a shower cap! it must have dripped all over her floor too - gross. she never takes care of anything she owns.

A 'manic day' but still time for those Nike aff links!!!
Girl literally wouldn't know a manic day if it slapped her in the face.

Reactions: 5
I was just thinking the same! Any purple shampoo I’ve used stains your hands and nails after a couple of minutes and ideally you need gloves! Shes working out with a purple mask on.., you can see it’s dripped in her shoulders and gym top. Why ruin them for the sake of waiting ten mins in the bathroom with it on? Or buy a shower cap! it must have dripped all over her floor too - gross. she never takes care of anything she owns.
I use purple shampoo sometimes and it's a nightmare to even get off the shower curtain. I bought a fairly expensive hair mask not long ago and it came with a free shower cap in the box, so it's likely she has one somewhere.

Reactions: 2
Next breath she’ll be moaning every thing is so horrible and unclean in her flat... just like the last one. Ever thought it’s you Em?? Not normal to do a workout with a stain creating purple mask on.

Reactions: 4
Next breath she’ll be moaning every thing is so horrible and unclean in her flat... just like the last one. Ever thought it’s you Em?? Not normal to do a workout with a stain creating purple mask on.
Hopefully she reads here before she tries to clean it up! :ROFLMAO:

I use purple shampoo sometimes and it's a nightmare to even get off the shower curtain. I bought a fairly expensive hair mask not long ago and it came with a free shower cap in the box, so it's likely she has one somewhere.
Yes, you also have to make sure it's rinsed properly as I've had it stain towels before.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.