Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously...does she eat, sleep, shower and tit in that bloody kitchen???

Not even saying it to be mean but how many times will people want to just see the kitchen on a HOME account? I just think it's time to maybe show a bit more?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously...does she eat, sleep, shower and tit in that bloody kitchen???

Not even saying it to be mean but how many times will people want to just see the kitchen on a HOME account? I just think it's time to maybe show a bit more?
totally agree. Its quite weird that she only shows that one corner. I can’t think of any other influencer that does this, most are very open about their homes... for the content of course! Like Anna edit has just moved into a house and is already shows clips. I also saw Zanna van dijk has been filmimg the decorating she’s had done (can’t stand her but have still been nosey). Em must be so jealous of these other influencers that are actually proud of their homes and making progress!

Just realised there are splats of purple shampoo on the floor, her trainers, her rib... what an actual imbecile.
just crazy to stain a pair of trainers like that. Honestly I wonder why she takes sometimes, her behaviour is more batshit than usual.

Reactions: 3
Definitely a low. You don’t do ads for Herbalife and then get ads with Dior and top shop. She is on a one way trajectory down!

Watched a bit of her latest vlog which is her predicting Black Friday sales. I mean does she think she’s Martin Lewis or something? Money saving expert already does Black Friday predictors. And Shel is sitting there pretending she buys JW Anderson from Harvey Nicks. Lol. You can wear all the Gucci you want Shel, you’re still advertising Herbalife for a living

I am speechless. I cannot believe she has turned to herblife. It is confirmation that her influencer career is over. She has officially hit rock bottom.

Other than her saying in stories that ahe consults for other businesses. Have you ever seen her actually promote it? There is no mention if it on any of her bios. So how does a business owner know she provides that service exactly? There is no mention of this anywhere. Proof she has lied yet again.

She honestly needs to take 6 month break get a real job and re-evaluate her influencer life as this influencer gig hasn’t worked out for her. Then comeback and do this in the evenings and weekends with proper authentic content. She is so desperate and it is so clear to see.

This just isn’t sustainable.

I still have no idea why she bought a flat in london. Neither of them need to be there and did matt not say they should have isolated back in Leeds.

Reactions: 6
Wow wow wow! So she slagged off Herbalife in the past tweets but is a fan now? Pull the other one Shel Boy. It’s clearly about taking any money she can get now.

She’s already deleted this exchange!
quite telling she’s deleted it, if shes happy to advertise them then stand up for the product and the decision!

I am speechless. I cannot believe she has turned to herblife. It is confirmation that her influencer career is over. She has officially hit rock bottom.

Other than her saying in stories that ahe consults for other businesses. Have you ever seen her actually promote it? There is no mention if it on any of her bios. So how does a business owner know she provides that service exactly? There is no mention of this anywhere. Proof she has lied yet again.

She honestly needs to take 6 month break get a real job and re-evaluate her influencer life as this influencer gig hasn’t worked out for her. Then comeback and do this in the evenings and weekends with proper authentic content. She is so desperate and it is so clear to see.

This just isn’t sustainable.

I still have no idea why she bought a flat in london. Neither of them need to be there and did matt not say they should have isolated back in Leeds.
agree with everything you say. She really is at rock bottom now. The lack of comments on that herbalife post are telling, most people view them negatively and they view influencers who promote them negatively due to the sales tactics and doubts about the product. Where are her ethics?? Other brands will be put off working with her as well.

she really shouldnt have bought that flat. im sure she’s blamed Matt for staying in London... but she chose to buy the flat. Also she needs to stop pretending she has no agency in her decisions, if she genuinely bought the flat alone then take responsibility for the choice. But in my opinion she should have absolutely moved back to Leeds permanently.

Reactions: 4
Surely if she came to the decision in her life where herblife is now her only option you would have thought that she would have realised it’s time to get a job.

If you are considering this you must know thats game over as an influencer.

Wow. So now she is shilling an MLM and Herbalife is one of the worst. There's a documentary about them called Betting on Zero. She goes on about how bad detox teas are but this crap is just as bad.

Reactions: 5
I think it proves what we say is right. She will do anything for money. She’s not trying to improve her content. She doesn’t work hard. So she doesn’t deserve to work with good brands anymore. If all she can get is Herbalife, then that’s a reflection on her completely.

Someone else said on this thread that she’s using old photos and videos a lot and it’s really noticeable now too.

I think it proves what we say is right. She will do anything for money. She’s not trying to improve her content. She doesn’t work hard. So she doesn’t deserve to work with good brands anymore. If all she can get is Herbalife, then that’s a reflection on her completely.

Someone else said on this thread that she’s using old photos and videos a lot and it’s really noticeable now too.
Do you think she's actually signed up to the mlm and selling it? Or did Herbalife ask her to promote it? I am not sure if mlms do that kind of advertising.

Reactions: 1
She has 319 likes on it and I imagine the majority of those a bots. Shameful. She can’t be considered an influencer at this point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.