Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really going in on the ‘Loaf - please gift me a sofa’ vibe tonight then
She is soooo thirsty and it has become most obvious during the pandemic now that she has no events or travel going on. Her shilling of aff links is so gross especially when many don't realise she makes money. I wonder where she will be in a year...

Unless she can somehow throw in an aff link, she has zero content for IG or her blog.

Reactions: 3
She tried with snugsofa a few weeks ago. They obviously didn’t take the bait!

Also PR dry cleaning?! What the duck? Everything she owns just looks unkept and filthy 🤮

Reactions: 3
Why is she hanging about her hovel in a come duck me dress?! most likely filming another pointless reel!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is she hanging about her hovel in a come duck me dress?! most likely filming another pointless reel!
I thought this! Why she is in her flat at lunchtime on a wet Wednesday dressed like she’s going clubbing.... must be another god awful reel in the making.

her hair is ratty and looks bad but i understand she only had issues due to all the hair extensions she used to have. Shes literally had one knot come out and now shes buying vitamins and telling people to speak to a doctor. Talk about over reaction. Oh and then admits she constantly trying new hair products. Maybe calm down, stop bragging freebies and use the same shampoo conditioner products for a year and see what happens. And stop frying your hair with heat and bleach. Not rocket science. But we all know this fool loves the drama

Reactions: 1
Do you think she has a book of cliches next to her bed? It is nice to be positive but her daily thoughts are always so cringey. They give a clear indication of where her mind is at.

Okay, I am going to sound very cynical here... she posted yesterday about her hair coming out in clumps, and then today is going on about how she has ordered vitamins to try and manage it... what is the likelihood she is about to shill some gummy vitamins for hair? Would she be desperate enough to cut out clumps of her hair for that narrative??? lol. She looks like a 40-year old that has had fillers to try and look "younger." Yikes, she is in her late 20s.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought this! Why she is in her flat at lunchtime on a wet Wednesday dressed like she’s going clubbing.... must be another god awful reel in the making.

her hair is ratty and looks bad but i understand she only had issues due to all the hair extensions she used to have. Shes literally had one knot come out and now shes buying vitamins and telling people to speak to a doctor. Talk about over reaction. Oh and then admits she constantly trying new hair products. Maybe calm down, stop bragging freebies and use the same shampoo conditioner products for a year and see what happens. And stop frying your hair with heat and bleach. Not rocket science. But we all know this fool loves the drama
Lol such an over reaction over a knot. If she was serious she would cut out her take aways. You are likely deficient because you eat take out everyday of the week breakfast lunch and dinner. Why continue to do that and then reach for vitamins?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lol such an over reaction over a knot. If she was serious she would cut out her take aways. You are likely deficient because you eat take out everyday of the week breakfast lunch and dinner. Why continue to do that and then reach for vitamins?
It shocking the amount of takeaway she eats... how she does not feel like tit I don't know. I know if I even have two takeaway meals in one week, I feel horrible. Not forgetting to mention, she claims to sometimes eat whole cakes/loaves in one sitting or day. She has a major problem.

Reactions: 4
Was just going to say it’s the takeaways and all the so called healthy cakes and protein bars she eats throughout the day. Like cakes for breakfast?? Bonkers. Doesn’t matter if they are made with oat flour and flavoured with dates. There’s still limited nutrients in it.
She’s recently started having homemade soup. Suggests to me she knows her diet is a bag of tit. It’s even more galling given the very little work she does. She could be able to prepare a lot more food at home. But why pay for a supermarket shop when she can have a free Uber eats. Greed at its height.

Was just going to say it’s the takeaways and all the so called healthy cakes and protein bars she eats throughout the day. Like cakes for breakfast?? Bonkers. Doesn’t matter if they are made with oat flour and flavoured with dates. There’s still limited nutrients in it.
She’s recently started having homemade soup. Suggests to me she knows her diet is a bag of tit. It’s even more galling given the very little work she does. She could be able to prepare a lot more food at home. But why pay for a supermarket shop when she can have a free Uber eats. Greed at its height.
Yes, I was thinking that last week... she eats takeaway so often, she clearly doesn't buy groceries. Their fridge is probably empty. She doesn't use veg unless it is gifted.

If she actually brushed her hair daily then it wouldn't come out in clumps

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is so bleeping doom and gloom. Like, is she okay? Why is she obsessed with reminding people that they are going to die/get ill, etc?

Wonder if she’s going to get a #gifted top of up of fillers into her face as soon as lockdown ends??

her quotes are so dumb and negative. No one goes around thinking about the end of their life so much!

Just because I enjoy pointing out her incessant lies. Emma was in Montreal from September - Early December 2014. The average weather for the entire of November was 2 degrees. The lowest it reached was -8 degrees. She will lie about absolutely anything.

Just because I enjoy pointing out her incessant lies. Emma was in Montreal from September - Early December 2014. The average weather for the entire of November was 2 degrees. The lowest it reached was -8 degrees. She will lie about absolutely anything.
LMAO. I love this! Keep exposing her, she’s clearly never experienced a Canadian winter at all. STOP LYING SHEL BOY

I really feel for her in a way as she has completely lost direction. She is using pictures for her black Friday blog post that are at least a couple of years old, the white dress pic, I wonder if she is struggling to get a photographer or doesn't want to self shoot! She doesn't seem to have any direction at all in her posts and all just aff links to cheap fast fashion that she doesn't even own. She could have filmed autumn/ winter look books, gym wear styling vids and proper reviews, work from home outfits and inspo and there is nothing just pics of her walking to get food or coffee. She could be getting lots of outfit content while out and about in London while crowds are low and use her daily walks to explore some new locations for pics. Even giving ideas for local walks for London people would give her channel something people could engage with instead of reels of the same clothes over and over as she messes about behind her tree.

I don't think she understands you don't have to have loads of new things all the time at the moment and in fact people would love to see more authentic content rather than 15 stories about your take away.
I can't imagine many of her followers are actually swiping up on her crap as it is the same stuff posted over and over anyone wanting an All Saints leather jacket or furry onsie by now will have one so she could invest her time in planning and curating her feed to find a direction and purpose!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.