Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh please post a screen shot!

Also Em, seeing as you clearly read here, my partner and I have just tested positive for covid. We haven't travelled abroad or been 'irresponsible' in the eyes of you. We think he picked it up when working in a hotel (funnily enough in precious Yorkshire) even though he had no contact with anyone so it must have been on a surface. Point being - you really no idea how 'safe' places are. I had no symptoms for three days, that person you were sitting next to today could have had it, or you could have given it to her. Levels of personal responsibility aren't black and white and im not tarnishing anyone who does decide to go away or visit family etc. But when youre a 'public figure' you really cant be so hypocritical.
I hope that you get better soon.

Reactions: 2
Oooh please post a screen shot!

Also Em, seeing as you clearly read here, my partner and I have just tested positive for covid. We haven't travelled abroad or been 'irresponsible' in the eyes of you. We think he picked it up when working in a hotel (funnily enough in precious Yorkshire) even though he had no contact with anyone so it must have been on a surface. Point being - you really no idea how 'safe' places are. I had no symptoms for three days, that person you were sitting next to today could have had it, or you could have given it to her. Levels of personal responsibility aren't black and white and im not tarnishing anyone who does decide to go away or visit family etc. But when youre a 'public figure' you really cant be so hypocritical.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Holy tit. She is a compulsive liar. Someone should contact the company asking why they are not following the pandemic procedures?

Reactions: 1
Some councils have website where you can report a business for not following Covid guidelines. Ems now deleted story shows rule breaches. No social distancing, no masks, didn’t see any sanitiser.

Reactions: 4
Unbelievable!
She's like a politician - so evasive with the truth and incapable of giving a straight answer
All that utter nonsense with the house/flat
"So have you bought a house or a flat in London?"
Em "I have bought a 3 bed property in London"
"So it's a house?"
Em "Yes, it's a house"
"But we can see that it's actually a flat?"
Em "I would expect the general public to use their common sense to know that it is in a flat in London" typical politician putting all the blame on the stupid public - of course we should have known - since when are there not 3 bedroom houses for sale in London?

It's just mad that suuuuper cautious Em who couldn't even leave the house to get a chocolate bar is now perfectly happy to sit inside side by side with someone... and unmasked as cases are on the rise in London. Yet the first time she bravely ventured into a supermarket after months she was outraged and horrified at some people not wearing them (but guys - don't judge people without knowing their story first!)

Reactions: 7
Haha! What an idiot.
Have you noticed how often she tells people to contact her directly if they have an issue so they can go for coffee and discuss (why anyone who has any issue with the crap that she puts out is so unhappy with their lives!). I wonder why she never just comments here if she wants to defend herself so bad?

She’s an absolute mess. Love that she tweeted about wearing a mask but then goes and sits by someone without a mask!

all that moaning about not going anywhere including supermarkets and restaurants because its not safe but she’s happy to be unsafe in a freebie gifted appointment. Stupid woman!

honestly would love her to come on her. Let’s have a frank conversation about all the lies she tells because I would love understand why she does it.

Reactions: 6
So in Emma land if you’ve got health and a roof over your head you’ve won the life lottery and you just need to change your mindset?! duck off you patronising piece of tit.

• Heart
Lol that shes replying to bots on YouTube.. Anything for engagement. I only watched 30 seconds but i think she has invisalign im which makes her mouth /speech different
She was using Smile Direct Club. Then she was called out by several people because it's well known that it's a really dodgy company. She removed it from the title of her YT video about it but kept the content. Em doesn't care about her followers as long as she gets something free. And obviously she deleted all the comments trying to warn people about Smile Direct Club.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.