Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s in London of course it’s a flat”. Sorry, what? 😂 Em Shelly think houses are exclusive to the countryside.
Thing is though on instagram she hasn't said its a flat? Or am I missing something?

Reactions: 2
Lol she is crackers. In her moving Vlog she has 'at the old flat' and then 'at the new house' so she is bull shitting as per

Reactions: 4
Omg! So embarrassed for her. That explanation made no sense and she’s trying to blame viewers for not using their common sense?! in the U.K. referring to a house means more than one storey. it would be weird to hear someome say oh pop round to my house when they live in a flat. It just would be. And in London lots of people live in flats so the term would be used in abundance. Really grasping with that lame explaination.

Thing is though on instagram she hasn't said its a flat? Or am I missing something?
Nope, you’ve not missed anything. She says house constantly on her insta and vlogs!

Reactions: 7
No she’s been cagey about it since she bought it. Even in her Q&A she didn’t say if it was a house or flat and got into an argument with someone that asked why she wasn’t answering the house or flat question. It wouldn’t be such a big deal if she wasn’t such a dick about it and didn’t keep trying to make it seem like she’s wealthier then she is.

If she’s proud of it why hasn’t she shown all the rooms by now. I’m telling you, she says it’s got three bedrooms but really it’s got one and the other is a cupboard under the stairs and the lounge. And Mama Shel has helped her with the deposit too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No she’s been cagey about it since she bought it. Even in her Q&A she didn’t say if it was a house or flat and got into an argument with someone that asked why she wasn’t answering the house or flat question. It wouldn’t be such a big deal if she wasn’t such a dick about it and didn’t keep trying to make it seem like she’s wealthier then she is.

If she’s proud of it why hasn’t she shown all the rooms by now. I’m telling you, she says it’s got three bedrooms but really it’s got one and the other is a cupboard under the stairs and the lounge. And Mama Shel has helped her with the deposit too.
so true! We have the receipts on this thread as well. Some one asked if it was a flat and she only replied that it was in London and had 3 beds. What a dick indeed.

im glad you’ve noted about the bedrooms. the 3rd bedroom which she says is going to be lounge, is clearly a room off the kitchen with only a skylight. so not a bedroom at all. More lies. Does she even know what’s fact or fiction in her own life anymore.

What the duck is this?
horrendous, why does she publish these? Just keep them private no one needs to see a grown woman running around with a dog.

other thing I just remembered from her house vlog today was that they unlocked two doors to get in. So it probably doesn’t have its own private entrance. Which again just shows how daft it was that she was pretending it was a house.

She’s been avoiding saying it’s a flat for weeks. She did the same with the last one.. called it a house and lied about the location constantly. So she’s called it a house consistently and then told her followers that they shouldn’t assume it’s a house despite her saying so, and instead should use their common sense. Emma you are a head.

Reactions: 5
Jesus she is so cringe with that bloody dog. Get a life it's just a bleeping dog. Taking it everywhere with them. Her and her family need to get a grip. It's not even that cute. Just

Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine how exhausting it’d be setting up a camera every time my dog wanted to play. Weird.

I feel sorry for the bleeping dog. Just wants to lie down and sniff other dogs arses' - it couldn't give a tit about likes.

• Haha
God yes! Imagine the faff of setting up a camera just to play and run with the dog. it’s so painful to watch. I hate the way she holds maple up to mirrors too. I think the dog is too big for that and she always looks down because she wants to be on the floor

Reactions: 2
To me Em always looks greasy and messy. I can’t put my finger on it but with all these free clothes and stuff, I thought she would know how to present herself much nicer.

Reactions: 3
The rules are a mess, but it’s because the government believes families are spreading it by spending time indoors and not adhering to social distancing. But it’s clear she’s bitter other people have been abroad, rather than annoyed at the 6 person rule. There’s nothing stopping her going on a plane if she wanted to!

Exactly! If she wants to travel so bad there is literally nothing stopping her from getting on a plane, the only drawback is she wouldn't be able to go for free RN so she's not going anywhere. Boo hoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.