Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insane! Why doesn’t she live with it for a few years and see how she gets on with it or what she might want to change? She never cooks anyway. Might as well just have a microwave

Reactions: 5
Insane! Why doesn’t she live with it for a few years and see how she gets on with it or what she might want to change? She never cooks anyway. Might as well just have a microwave
It is for content. She would not do it if she had to spend her own money. She probably wouldn't even be able to afford it... renos like that in the kitchen alone can easily be upwards of $50,000. But she will get her marble counter gifted. Sickening.

Reactions: 2
Ripping out her kitchen what an absolute waste!!
Not sure what her problem with it is, it looks really nice. Surely she should live in it for a bit before making huge changes like that when it's so nice?!

Definitely on the same wavelength!

Not sure what her problem with it is, it looks really nice. Surely she should live in it for a bit before making huge changes like that when it's so nice?!

Definitely on the same wavelength!
Perhaps they don't plan living there for long and will try to flip it once the renos are done.

How disgustingly wasteful. Ah well, its a horrid thing to do in a climate like this. Hopefully it will show her for what she really is to anyone who hasn't yet realised. On one hand she tells people that if they have a roof over their head they have everything and on the other does something wasteful and needless like this.

Edited to add, of course a builder who wants work is going to tell her its cheaply fitted! They want work in a time when most people are tightening their belts. How I hope she gets a cowboy builder that fucks it up!

Reactions: 4
Lol ripping it out cos the builder said it was badly fitted...cos the builder wants you to pay him to redo it Em

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How disgustingly wasteful. Ah well, its a horrid thing to do in a climate like this. Hopefully it will show her for what she really is to anyone who hasn't yet realised. On one hand she tells people that if they have a roof over their head they have everything and on the other does something wasteful and needless like this.

Edited to add, of course a builder who wants work is going to tell her its cheaply fitted! They want work in a time when most people are tightening their belts. How I hope she gets a cowboy builder that fucks it up!
Same. Will be a lesson for cheaping out.

I love how she referred to the builder as 'expert builder'. According to who Em. You?! Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how she referred to the builder as 'expert builder'. According to who Em. You?! Idiot.
I mean... I hope a builder is an expert if they are trained properly. Although maybe Em got a cowboy sooo yeehaw. What a stupid thing to say. Also, is she having the "builder" do the cupboards, counters, floor, etc... normally it is separate trades from those areas that come in and do that. A builder is for the foundation/walls, etc. We built our house, custom, a few years ago so am well versed in what happens. She seems clueless. I'm also just being a smart ass 🙃

Reactions: 1
I've just seen the Insta Story showing her kitchen and jeeeez, I would kill for a kitchen that looks like that!!

I've just seen the Insta Story showing her kitchen and jeeeez, I would kill for a kitchen that looks like that!!
There is nothing wrong with it. She is being a snob.

Alsooo, anyone else noticed since she got that "nonsurgical" nose job aka fillers, she has been using that bumble bee filter to hide her nose? Odd.

Im sorry but WHAT!?? Why on earth would you rip out that kitchen?! Its lovely! I am gobsmacked! And this is coming from somebody who's spent money renovating a house that isn't my 'forever' home. So I get it. Even if you're not staying somewhere for too long, you want to make your house a home and to your taste. But ripping a kitchen like that out is just plain daft.

It looks really modern and on-trend, and even if it is 'badly fitted', it isn't to the naked eye. Wouldn't be ripping it out!

There's so much you'd be able to do to it without ripping it out - changing tiles, changing handles, painting the units, floor tiles, even upgrading the work tops. Im baffled. Although these plans to rip it out and change it all would make sense if this kitchen is gonna be #gifted...

Reactions: 3
Im sorry but WHAT!?? Why on earth would you rip out that kitchen?! Its lovely! I am gobsmacked! And this is coming from somebody who's spent money renovating a house that isn't my 'forever' home. So I get it. Even if you're not staying somewhere for too long, you want to make your house a home and to your taste. But ripping a kitchen like that out is just plain daft.

It looks really modern and on-trend, and even if it is 'badly fitted', it isn't to the naked eye. Wouldn't be ripping it out!

There's so much you'd be able to do to it without ripping it out - changing tiles, changing handles, painting the units, floor tiles, even upgrading the work tops. Im baffled. Although these plans to rip it out and change it all would make sense if this kitchen is gonna be #gifted...
Exactly. She could even just change the doors if the colour isn't to her taste! And the worktops if she is hellbent on marble. Fucks sake. Girl just loves being wasteful.

Exactly. She could even just change the doors if the colour isn't to her taste! And the worktops if she is hellbent on marble. Fucks sake. Girl just loves being wasteful.
The upkeep for marble is a lot too although I bet she hasn't done her research. Hers will end up stained.

Reactions: 1
Why on earth does she want to live through a full kitchen renovation too when she literally doesn't need to. Does she have any idea how much upheaval/dust it causes? The mean part of me wants her to waste all her money, her property to not go up in value, the builders to be awful, the work to overrun etc just to teach her a lesson about not being happy with what she has.

Reactions: 4
Why on earth does she want to live through a full kitchen renovation too when she literally doesn't need to. Does she have any idea how much upheaval/dust it causes? The mean part of me wants her to waste all her money, her property to not go up in value, the builders to be awful, the work to overrun etc just to teach her a lesson about not being happy with what she has.
I hope this actually happens to her because it will genuinely teach her a lesson. Seems like she’s happy to swallow an ‘expert builders’ view that her kitchen is cheap or whatever and she should upgrade. The builder saw this idiot coming didn’t he?! He must be laughing and rubbing his hands. A kitchen Reno is a major undertaking both cost and the impact. she’s acting like it’s hanging a picture. Given the both work from home why didn’t they buy a place with a kitchen they liked to avoid needing to change it? Nothing makes sense with her. She’s the most stupid influencer going with the smuggest attitude.

The stupid thing is that she has paid for a done place. If she wanted to rip it all out why didn’t she get a fixer upper which would have been cheaper? And then she could have added value!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.