Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! If she wants to travel so bad there is literally nothing stopping her from getting on a plane, the only drawback is she wouldn't be able to go for free RN so she's not going anywhere. Boo hoo.
this is literally the only reason she is not going

Reactions: 1
Yep!! 100% if she was offered a free flight she’d be on it telling us don’t worry it’s safe and posing and pouting up a storm on a beach somewhere. She has no shame.

How would she feel if someone shamed her for going back to her mums and staying over causing the spread of Covid by mixing households? She wouldn’t like it. No different to criticising people going abroad either. Let’s face it, going anywhere or doing anything could spread it. does she expect people to live in isolation bunkers permanently.

Reactions: 5
Yep!! 100% if she was offered a free flight she’d be on it telling us don’t worry it’s safe and posing and pouting up a storm on a beach somewhere. She has no shame.

How would she feel if someone shamed her for going back to her mums and staying over causing the spread of Covid by mixing households? She wouldn’t like it. No different to criticising people going abroad either. Let’s face it, going anywhere or doing anything could spread it. does she expect people to live in isolation bunkers permanently.
She has been travelling back and forth to her mums, going to restaurants/shops in different locations, etc way more than some influencers have been travelling abroad. She is a hypocrite.

Reactions: 4
Quick to go on about supporting businesses yet constantly makes sarcy comments about people getting on planes whilst the travel industry is absolutely decimated.

Reactions: 6
Quick to go on about supporting businesses yet constantly makes sarcy comments about people getting on planes whilst the travel industry is absolutely decimated.
And she doesn't even support businesses as everything is gifted.

The rules are a mess, but it’s because the government believes families are spreading it by spending time indoors and not adhering to social distancing. But it’s clear she’s bitter other people have been abroad, rather than annoyed at the 6 person rule. There’s nothing stopping her going on a plane if she wanted to!
Yes there is....literally nobody is giving her a free holiday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So remember this review Em left of The Lovely Clinic on Google last week? Well, she has since deleted it. I think because we are calling her out on here for having fillers without disclosing and also someone questioning her on Youtube where she said the only treatment she had was a "non-surgical" nose job, also known as fillers, hun. Yet, the owner replies saying Em had "treatments."
She is so sneaky. Also, worth noting that businesses cannot delete reviews on Google...only the original poster.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Maybe someone should alert the clinic. Seeing as they gave her free treatment she now can’t admit to. Not a good ad!

Her latest ad is the same as the one for the eyeliner! Why anyone would want her advertising a hair tool is beyond me. Her hair is rank.

She left a review on their Facebook page too! That’s also been deleted.

She left a review on their Facebook page too! That’s also been deleted.
On Facebook, the owner cannot remove reviews either... only the original poster, i.e. Emma. She is such a sneak. Why is she trying to hide the treatments she got? If she isn't going to be upfront, then that is awful advertising for them. The business probably asked her to leave reviews and post a video in return for the treatments. She is so unsure of herself and everything she does it seems. If she was really loving the fillers/botox and confident with them, then I feel she should have no problem admitting getting them done. There should be no shame in doing it but she obviously thinks there is. A very odd girl.

I just went back to some old photos and the difference is quite obvious..,.but there was nothing wrong with her nose as it was. Baffling

Her face looks so botched :eek:
or is it that filter she uses. She looks so so bad 😭 lips are wonky. Cheeks look like hamsters. she looks like a younger version of Donnatella Versace.

Her face looks so botched :eek:
or is it that filter she uses. She looks so so bad 😭 lips are wonky. Cheeks look like hamsters. she looks like a younger version of Donnatella Versace.
I think it's actually like that as you can see it in her vlog too.. Her lips are really lumpy. The woman who did it must not be good. People sometimes get lumpy filler after having it a few times, not the first...would never happen with a good plastic surgeon. I said before she's going to have to be careful as otherwise she could end up looking like Donatella.

I think there are some things you should research properly and always pay for. Fillers are definitely one of them. A good doctor shouldn't need to hand out freebies, even for exposure which Em isn't even really giving her as shes deleting reviews and lying about what she had done. Same with hair. Just pay for it and you won't have hair that looks like grey rats tails on the underside.

Reactions: 4
I find it so odd when influencers get gifted fillers and stuff. Like why are you trying to influence people to literally change their face? It’s so weird. And I’m yet to see one influencers who looks better after having it done!

I find it so odd when influencers get gifted fillers and stuff. Like why are you trying to influence people to literally change their face? It’s so weird. And I’m yet to see one influencers who looks better after having it done!
Yeah it really crosses the lines in regards to ethics and the influencer's morals. You should "influence" for good, not trying to take advantage of people's insecurities. It is gross. Cosmetic procedures should not be allowed to be gifted. Many influencers end up addicted to them and look like a blow-up doll.

Yeah it really crosses the lines in regards to ethics and the influencer's morals. You should "influence" for good, not trying to take advantage of people's insecurities. It is gross. Cosmetic procedures should not be allowed to be gifted. Many influencers end up addicted to them and look like a blow-up doll.
yeah it’s rarely a good look. I see the likes of emily canham getting stuff done and I’m like why?! the girl is naturally stunning ffs. must make their younger followers feel awful when they see people who are naturally very pretty getting stuff done as if they still aren’t good enough. They really should be more careful with what they promote given their younger audiences

So she’s getting a free interior design session 🤣🤣🤣 another company who hasn’t done their home work. Em and lodger lived like pigs in their flat. They owned no nice furniture and probably never will since they treat nothing with respect. What a waste of time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.