Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her bleeping smile in every mirror selfie she puts on makes me irrationally angry. such a punchable face

Reactions: 3
Making maple run around and jump up on her back legs so much, whilst so young is going to wreck that pups joints/hip when it grows older.

I hope she's also had her second vaccinations before these walks they are taking her on!

Reactions: 4
No Em, funnily enough puppies do not come fully trained? It requires hard work and dedication? But ah well it doesn’t matter once you swan back off to London leaving ‘your’ puppy with your family to train and bring up. Back to the sad little life of zero responsibilities so everything can revolve around you. You could very easily have that puppy at your place! But nahhhhh too much effort isn’t it?

Attachments

No Em, funnily enough puppies do not come fully trained? It requires hard work and dedication? But ah well it doesn’t matter once you swan back off to London leaving ‘your’ puppy with your family to train and bring up. Back to the sad little life of zero responsibilities so everything can revolve around you. You could very easily have that puppy at your place! But nahhhhh too much effort isn’t it?
Think the dog trainer and everything is normal is directed at us. Sorry Em, that is an absolute lie. Any trainer would tell you to stop encouraging her to jump up at you and stop chasing her like it's fun when she takes things. You are a moron.

Reactions: 1
Amazing. this charade of pretending it’s her dog is so painfully unravelling. it’s so obvious she knows nothing about the dog as it’s the third time she’s met it,.... omg she needs training to walk?! look at her having her teeth brushed?!

Like if it’s really your dog Em wouldn’t you know?! All the videos with Maple in are em running round like a loon after her or allowing her to jump up whilst she works out. It’s just strange. No one does this kind of tit with their dog. I’ve never seen another adult behave like this around a dog.

It wasn’t even rude and it was totally valid. If the vlog is an ad then people need to know all of the information including pitfalls. Deleting this type of comment is very worrying on her part. She doesn’t want people to know that there may be issues.
exactly! It wasn’t a hate comment, it wasn’t personal and it expressed valid concerns. It’s so dangerous promoting something like that and then censoring people’s warnings

Reactions: 2
Does it annoy anyone else how she covered up the name on the tag of the earrings so you can’t search for them yourself and instead have to use her swipe up link to get them? :rolleyes:

She pretends that she cares about her audience but she doesn’t give a toss. All she wants is money. Hence deleting valid points about the Smile direct things and never saying what she is promoting so you have to swipe up. Imagine one of her followers ruins their teeth because of something she promotes. She will have to live with the fact that she censored information that may have prevented it. Better still would be that her own teeth duck up as a result.

on her latest vlog she mentions the gifted meals saying ‘how can you say no’. Here you go Em, you say thanks very much, we would love the table but we would also like to pay to support you. Not hard is it.

Reactions: 6
So I've discovered that if you reply to one of Em's tweets with something she doesn't like, she deletes the original tweet. I see a game coming on here...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I've discovered that if you reply to one of Em's tweets with something she doesn't like, she deletes the original tweet. I see a game coming on here...

What’s she tweeted and deleted now? She does this so much!

Making maple run around and jump up on her back legs so much, whilst so young is going to wreck that pups joints/hip when it grows older.

I hope she's also had her second vaccinations before these walks they are taking her on!
And could cause damage to her spine such as IVDD.

More daily bollocks.

clearly ’answering’ the comment here about dirty towels in her mothers house. “You don’t want someone to send you real problems”. Sounds like a threat... are you collecting our IPs again em?

”i miss driving through Cali with Matt” lol. Who wakes up and thinks that. She went on one road trip. Ive driven through California with my husband. I look back and think that was a great trip, but miss it? Such a random thing to say. And of course she’s going to take her mum and brother and home is where ever they are... what a load of tit. You’re a 26 year woman who lodges in her mother’s house periodically because youre a bleeping baby that can’t cope on your own. Stop pretending you are some seasoned traveller. Who wants to go on holiday with their ma and brother all the time. Grow the duck up!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
They all make me feel sick. Especially with and her beggy brother

Let your mother be alone with her new chap few you scrounging pieces of tit.

Can you tell I've woken up in a raging mood

They all make me feel sick. Especially with and her beggy brother

Let your mother be alone with her new chap few you scrounging pieces of tit.

Can you tell I've woken up in a raging mood
its a clear beg for a holiday with mummy and brother isn’t it. On the scrounge as per usual. She’s now said on her stories that she enjoys supporting small businesses? By getting freebies?? What a horrible little beg, she pays for nothing

They’re all a bunch of bleeping wierdo’s. It’s bleeping weird that her brother either lives at with his mum or as Tesco value Em’s lodger. He’s a grown man find your own bleeping place.
It’s also bleeping weird that beggy Em still thinks her mums home is her home. It’s not it’s your mums place, you rent in London and have turned the flat into a hovel.

Seeing as you’re such a boss babe #ceo learn to an independent woman and stop acting like a 14 year old.

• Heart
She's posted another video of her running around after the dog like an absolute lunatic. What are those noises she's making!!

• Haha
I just have to post the video in here because what the actual hell. She’s such a weird woman.
imagine filming this and then putting it online. Why does any brand want to work with her?!

iMa bOsS bAbE

Last edited:
  • Wow
I just have to post the video in here because what the actual hell. She’s such a weird woman.
imagine filming this and then putting it online. Why does any brand want to work with her?!

iMa bOsS bAbE
View attachment 207231
Em, stop messaging yourself from your other accounts. Nobody asked about this dress. You can't even see what it's like as run madly around your garden.

Attachments

• Haha
This girl is a maniac. And I totally take the message above (you don't want someone to throw real serious problems your way) as a threat. She is a psychotic bleep. She is also a spineless little witch as she will never directly address tattle as she doesn't want her followers coming here and seeing the truth.

This girl is a maniac. And I totally take the message above (you don't want someone to throw real serious problems your way) as a threat. She is a psychotic bleep. She is also a spineless little witch as she will never directly address tattle as she doesn't want her followers coming here and seeing the truth.
I read what she said as a threat too

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.