Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes herself look like a fool replying to comments on that ladbible post. She confirms that sense of entitlement. She is so ridiculous. I don't know why she can't just ignore the comments. It is okay for people to not like you but she can't accept that. She is so fragile.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched the ladbible video. Her brother says “show me the bedroom” and she seductively sprawls across the bed before he replies “ooh look at that!” bleeping WEIRD.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched the ladbible video. Her brother says “show me the bedroom” and she seductively sprawls across the bed before he replies “ooh look at that!” bleeping WEIRD.
That is beyond weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Honestly its worth watching the clip to see that bit! bleeping weird!

Reactions: 3
Folks Shel Boy has spoken. If you’ve been made redundant, lost someone close to you, had a health issue diagnosed it’s ok because in 5 days or 5 weeks it won’t even matter according to Shel! Even if it’s unpleasant, it’s just a lesson learnt.

I cant even go into how dumb and offensive that it. She’s just talking tit every single morning now.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
New ad for a foot mask, the sofa is a mess with cushions, there’s a blanket half in shot on the floor and a pile of fallen books under the side table. She is so god damn scruffy, she puts absolutely no effort in whatsoever.

Folks Shel Boy has spoken. If you’ve been made redundant, lost someone close to you, had a health issue diagnosed it’s ok because in 5 days or 5 weeks it won’t even matter according to Shel! Even if it’s unpleasant, it’s just a lesson learnt.

I cant even go into how dumb and offensive that it. She’s just talking tit every single morning now.
" I wish I didn't love so hard" 🤮🤮 oh do duck off, Em!

New ad for a foot mask, the sofa is a mess with cushions, there’s a blanket half in shot on the floor and a pile of fallen books under the side table. She is so god damn scruffy, she puts absolutely no effort in whatsoever.
She is such a 'boss babe' 🤣🤣

• Haha
that ad is shocking! What a mess. And holding a tray of tea and biscuit with foot mask booties on? What on earth.

• Haha
God can she hear the tit that she spews. In this climate! Oh yes it will all be fine in 5 weeks though.

That ad! The product is so out of focus it is blurry. And the tea and biscuits :LOL: thanks for the laugh pal!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

This kind of whimsical advice is SO self serving just to make her look 'kind' . She needs to partner with a chairty or actually volunteer to understand the reality of many peoples life right now. Recession and unemployment are massive contributors to public ill health and even death. Talking about the 'thriving' food scene is rediculous - yes the government is contributing in the Eat Out to Help Out scheme - WHERE do you think this money will come from Em? Seriously read some more books (that you only mentioned you loved after it was written on here) about the UK economy, austerity etc. Put yourselves in your place and stop 'romanticising' your small life and get back to REALITY.

RANT OVER, 😂

“I wIsh I diDnT lOve So hArD” hahahahhahahahshahh

I wish I didn’t love all my free tit so hard, more like

Reactions: 7
I’m laughing over the ad. The more you look the more car crash you see.

why is there a throw on the floor? Why is there a random sofa cushion behind her? Why is she on the edge of the sofa as though she’s going to fall off? Why the tea and biscuits on a tray in her hand? Why can you not even see the product?
and this is her mums lounge right? Yet again she is making out it’s her house. Just stopppp.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Em why you banging on about buying local and supporting small businesses but also flogging topshop on your stories 🤔? You do know Phillip Green, the owner, is a bleeping billionaire?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha! I never buy from Topshop. That guy is a misogynistic hole. One rule for Em though and another for us. I'm enjoying watching her take shitter and shitter work. Bangs on about how shes such a good person and LoVes sO hArD but actions speak louder than words matey :cool:

Reactions: 5
I’m laughing over the ad. The more you look the more car crash you see.

why is there a throw on the floor? Why is there a random sofa cushion behind her? Why is she on the edge of the sofa as though she’s going to fall off? Why the tea and biscuits on a tray in her hand? Why can you not even see the product?
and this is her mums lounge right? Yet again she is making out it’s her house. Just stopppp.
Yeah this ad, like the rest really, is super sloppy. As if she takes these photos and believe they are good?

Also... what’s this exciting news that was suppose to be spring news? 😂😂😂 nothing she hasn’t already spoke about I’m sure cause she shares everything online

Reactions: 2
Have you seen how many PR food gifts she’s accepted today???? There’s literally families that can’t afford you eat and you are choosing to accept these gifts 😡 it’s boring content as well give it a break for once. Every single insta story is pr, affiliate, gifted, ad.. Yawwwnnnnnn

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Have you seen how many PR food gifts she’s accepted today???? There’s literally families that can’t afford you eat and you are choosing to accept these gifts 😡 it’s boring content as well give it a break for once. Every single insta story is pr, affiliate, gifted, ad.. Yawwwnnnnnn
It's absolutely disgusting how much free stuff one grabby individual can get.. but she has absolutely nothing else going on - such a sad, pointless existence

i agree. It’s quite frankly disgusting. why accept all those freebies knowing most wont even be used? She never actually features these food gifts more than once. So they probably go in the bin or a cupboard. I find her content repulsive And tone deaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.