Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented on her most recent video calling her out on promoting Smile Direct Club. Shock - comments are filtered and mine isn't showing. I'm absolutely horrified that she is promoting a company like that.
There have been articles about orthodontists saying how dangerous those are. Trashy Em has zero ethics.

Reactions: 2
I commented on her most recent video calling her out on promoting Smile Direct Club. Shock - comments are filtered and mine isn't showing. I'm absolutely horrified that she is promoting a company like that.
What’s wrong with the company? I’ve never heard of them before

The face when you’ve had a good day of free tit and shilling crap. Also the new video is worth a watch to see how DISGUSTING her hands are, covered in tit fake tan and bits of cookie, no shame
i won’t sleep tonight 😂😂

they flog teeth aligners but to cut costs it is done online rather than see an orthodontist. I think with smile club direct, you might see someone physically once but otherwise, the retainers are posted to you on a schedule and you change them in line with that and maybe send photos In For them to check progress.

Because of this, people with poor gum health end up with the aligners when they shouldn’t have them and it causes problems like the teeth moving too fast so they become loose and fall out. Basically, the dentists professional bodies are saying people need proper oversight when going through teeth straightening And that these online firms are not appropriate for this kind of treatment, therefore you do have to question whether the influencers promoting this freebie have done their research about whether it’s a safe and suitable process.

for example, em posts about all the benefits but no disclaimers that it might not be suitable for x or y people or what alternatives there are, because all she cares about is £££

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve never seen anyone with grubbier nails than her. I’m not saying influencers need to be pristine 24/7 but why on earth would any brand be okay with using someone with who can’t keep up with basic personal hygiene. She’s talking about cleanliness, sanitisation and safety all the time but she’s turning up to hair salons with dirty brown finger and toenails? 😩

Reactions: 4
This horrible filter makes her look demonic.
She is totally doing the jumper/making the dog jump up because we mentioned it here. She is trolling us and acting like a petulant child.

Says she took Maple with her for her car MOT in her "Range Rover" case... why does she need to say it is Range Rover? Why not just say "a case"? She likes to boast about expensive stuff but has zero class.

Also, her hair looks like tit... I don't think her hairdresser is good and he isn't wearing the mask properly. Good job.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’ve had patients before who have had decayed teeth and gum disease and Smile Direct Club still have agreed to treat them. No point in having straight teeth if you’re going to end up with pain and infection from them.

One of the risks of orthodontic treatment is that the roots of your teeth can resorb, which means they can become shorter. In extreme cases this can lead to the tooth becoming loose and having to be removed.
There is a much higher risk of this ‘root resorption’ if you have braces for a second time, which is what Em is promoting.

They say they make customers ask their dentists to fill in a questionnaire on their dental health before they start but I don’t know of a single dentist who agrees to fill out these forms, because then they are potentially liable if the Smile Direct Club treatment goes wrong.

I’ve seen many photos on dentist forums of patients who have come to see them after horrendous botch jobs by Smile Direct Club. They will straighten front teeth but often the bite is completely wrong and the teeth inevitably move again.

• Wow
So Em has removed Smile Direct Club from the title of her video but kept the content - so she knows it’s a dodgy brand but is willing to plug them anyway 🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So Em has removed Smile Direct Club from the title of her video but kept the content - so she knows it’s a dodgy brand but is willing to plug them anyway 🤯🤯🤯
good spot. If they are such a great brand why has she removed the company name from the title?? She is still recommending them in the vlog!

Even her mums house is full of dirty towels
probably Shel Boy and Matt the lodger turn up and treat the place like a hotel leaving tit everywhere. I wonder what Mumma shels new partner makes of it all?
26 year daughter turns up as and when she wants and calls it home. Says their dog is her dog. Takes over the house and uses it for vlogs. Weird running around the garden squealing. Manic working out in the backyard,

the first time she mentioned him was last year I think so he seems fairly new addition. Also around the same time the Range Rover references started so wouldn’t surprise me if it’s his car and yet again Em pretends it’s a family car that they all share.

Reactions: 1
What on earth? why would you post this publicly?

• Haha
Do anyone else see this video?! She looks like she’s broken her hip / had an accident why on Earth is she walking like that hahahahaha
haahahahha. It is ridiculous.
She shared a video of her walking Maple and Matt is talking and he has a higher pitched voice than Em.

Do anyone else see this video?! She looks like she’s broken her hip / had an accident why on Earth is she walking like that hahahahaha
that pose is all kinds of wrong, everything is out line from her head to legs. Weird.

She’s already deleted this comment from this morning!
thin skinned! shes clearly bothered that people are pointing out the pitfalls.
haahahahha. It is ridiculous.
She shared a video of her walking Maple and Matt is talking and he has a higher pitched voice than Em.
the way the pair of them carry on is so odd. Like if she wants to work with brands, stupid dog videos and running round like a loon doesnt say professional.

Why are they so weird around this dog? So over the top? I love dogs but never in my life have I seen anyone act this way or talk to a dog like that.

Reactions: 6
She’s already deleted this comment from this morning!
Disgusting. She shouldn’t be shutting down any criticism, she carries on like North Korea. Where’s the debate Em?! Or as ever did you just grab the money... I OnLy wOrk WitH brAndS I LoVe... duck off you buck toothed orange smudge

Disgusting. She shouldn’t be shutting down any criticism, she carries on like North Korea. Where’s the debate Em?! Or as ever did you just grab the money... I OnLy wOrk WitH brAndS I LoVe... duck off you buck toothed orange smudge
It wasn’t even rude and it was totally valid. If the vlog is an ad then people need to know all of the information including pitfalls. Deleting this type of comment is very worrying on her part. She doesn’t want people to know that there may be issues.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.