Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they titled it ‘this couple’ 😂😂😂😂

oh my god the comments are INSANE people are NOT happy with her
Have you seen thst she’s replied to some?! She can’t help herself, stupid dick.

Reactions: 3
I still can’t get over the fact she actively chooses to use a filter that makes her look dirty and orange

I replied to her story of her morning thoughts saying the UK had entered a recession and so no, restaurants and retail weren’t really ‘thriving’ as she claimed now she wants to go on holiday

Reactions: 6
I replied to her story of her morning thoughts saying the UK had entered a recession and so no, restaurants and retail weren’t really ‘thriving’ as she claimed now she wants to go on holiday
did she reply?

So how is people discussing her on ladbible where she is tagged different to here. Surely its worse.

Also she is so tone deaf. What the hell is she banging on about this morning. Does she not think that people want to stay positive? What if you have a family to feed and you don't know if you can afford to put food on the table? While this witch gets free food. Sick.

Reactions: 2
Talking complete non sense! So she’s saying she’s happy to eat indoors now? Would love to know why Covid was less of a risk last night compared to a month ago? Or could it be related to all the freebie meals she’s been getting? 🤔🤔 come on Shel Boy give us your risk assessment of why eating indoors is less risky now?

she then conflates hospitality to retail. Not the same! Some restaurants are actually doing well thanks to eat out to help out, in my area places are booked up solid to the end of August now. Cafes and sandwich shops in city locations will be hurting due to lack of commuters as soon by Pret etc.

but retail is a different ball game. People are ordering online and not going to physical shops. It will be hard to reverse that trend.

Considering she’s an influencer that’s meant to understand retail, fashion trends, digitisation... its pretty clear she knows jack tit. I guess all she needs to care about is checking her inbox for the next freebie meal or polyester dress

its a joke that she thinks receiving freebies = supporting businesses. Put your hand in your pocket shel boy and pay for stuff. i bet she hates the lad bible comments but she can’t say anything as it will draw attention to it. It’s wonder she hasn’t had a rant yet though.

God she is so insufferable! “Using my voice can get them lots of trade”... your engagement rate is 1.17 Em, don’t flatter yourself. Apparently going to eat indoors was ‘high risk’ Matt’s idea... nothing to do with her. I feel like she’s one of those people that thinks if you say a lie aloud it becomes truth. She is honestly displays the most petulant child behaviour.

Check in on your peers Em, they’re doing circles around you Hun!

Reactions: 4
Lmao! Exactly! Just because ten people say they bought some protein bars shel boy promoted isn’t good engagement! And wouldn’t save a failing company either. She’s so deluded about her influence.

her grid looks bloody awful at the moment too with all those tik toks she’s imported. she hasn’t got a clue what she’s doing really

Reactions: 1
She is a one trick pony. Every advert is either her posing with food and the product (badly) or something where she makes a video pouting and making stupid faces. I don't understand how she thinks taking all this crap work (chewing gum/beef jerky) is going to get her good brand deals in beauty and fashion.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.