Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't. And we all know poor wee maple hates Emma and would love to bite her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maple is probably like “who is this orange twit that runs round the garden annoying me”

She’s unhinged. She managed to get a workout in today despite being busy. By busy she means opening freebies and eating a loaf of bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s unhinged. She managed to get a workout in today despite being busy. By busy she means opening freebies and eating a loaf of bread.
her version of busy is everyone else’s lazy Sunday. everyday I actually wonder what she does with the time she is awake Apart from eat bread, post shite online and workout.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
her version of busy is everyone else’s lazy Sunday. everyday I actually wonder what she does with the time she is awake Apart from eat bread, post shite online and workout.
She also has to find time to wear cheap polyester tit and video herself rocking backwards and forwards, sucking her stomach in whilst trying to stick out her flat pancake arse.
There’s also all the begging for free holidays and meals that she needs to try and slip in all very time consuming.
And most importantly sending herself DM’s from her 589 social media accounts so she can aff link all sorts of pointless tit.

Busy busy day for Tesco value Em. She’s an orange boss babe #ceo don’t you know.

• Haha
She also has to find time to wear cheap polyester tit and video herself rocking backwards and forwards, sucking her stomach in whilst trying to stick out her flat pancake arse.
There’s also all the begging for free holidays and meals that she needs to try and slip in all very time consuming.
And most importantly sending herself DM’s from her 589 social media accounts so she can aff link all sorts of pointless tit.

Busy busy day for Tesco value Em. She’s an orange boss babe #ceo don’t you know.
Its actually 590 social media accounts hunny 🙄 #hater 😜

• Haha
Its actually 590 social media accounts hunny 🙄 #hater 😜
Plus it actually must very time consuming to incessantly comment on everyone else's IG accounts. When I say everyone I mean everyone! Whenever I am mindlessly scrolling IG and click on a random profile without a doubt emshelx was already there!!

• Haha
Do you think that is maybe her mum or brother? Sorry I mean her team! I mean she must literally be on Instagram all day otherwise.

• Haha
Do you think that is maybe her mum or brother? Sorry I mean her team! I mean she must literally be on Instagram all day otherwise.
Oh yes of course, I forgot about the "team" in her "office"
She's off home, must be time for a team meeting. Maybe her mum's appraisal is due!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god, we’re in for a weekend of her telling us she’s in YORKSHIRE and squealing at “mapes” every 5 minutes. 🤮🤮🤮

Haha! And doing her workouts next to the dog. Bad form along with a dog who is thinking what the actual duck?!

Em bingo: maple overload, multiple takeaways, posing in multiple ‘famous’ dresses that are selling out, baking an entire cake for breakfasts, workouts where she looks deranged, walks and run because less busy than London, maybe a meal out but sitting OUTSIDE (don’t worry everyone), mention of her grandparents because she loves them don’t you know.

what did I miss?

• Haha
Oh Jesus! It’s having a McDonald’s too but it’s “not an ad!!!!! Don’t worry guys I’m not being paid!!!! I only take money off anyone stupid enough to give me a few quid!!!” duck OFF.

It’ll have its nails and hair done this weekend ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. Support businesses by taking free tit off them you grubby cow.

Haha! And doing her workouts next to the dog. Bad form along with a dog who is thinking what the actual duck?!

Em bingo: maple overload, multiple takeaways, posing in multiple ‘famous’ dresses that are selling out, baking an entire cake for breakfasts, workouts where she looks deranged, walks and run because less busy than London, maybe a meal out but sitting OUTSIDE (don’t worry everyone), mention of her grandparents because she loves them don’t you know.

what did I miss?
🤣🤣
lets tick them off and see if we get a full house!
Oh Jesus! It’s having a McDonald’s too but it’s “not an ad!!!!! Don’t worry guys I’m not being paid!!!! I only take money off anyone stupid enough to give me a few quid!!!” duck OFF.

It’ll have its nails and hair done this weekend ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. Support businesses by taking free tit off them you grubby cow.
good shout, she’s def going to get her hair and nails done isnt she. We will add that to the bingo.

“Look at my nails. Sooo gorge thanks Ragdoll. I support struggling businesses, except yours as I want my freebie nails tee hee (pr gift)“ and “omg Tati at Leeds sassoon is the best. I travel across the country, burning fossil fuels, just to have my hair done here. Ignoring the eleventy thousand great hairdressers in London. But Tati is the best. (ad of course because I never pay for tit)”

Brilliant. In a Maccys in a service station that will have thousands of people tramping in and out and touching everything. but this bish was too scared to go to a supermarket for 20 weeks? Too scared to eat indoors? Now we have proof it’s bullshit. She doesn’t care about safety as if she did she wouldn’t be in a Maccys in a service station.

Also can’t wear her mask properly

Attachments

Oh god, we’re in for a weekend of her telling us she’s in YORKSHIRE and squealing at “mapes” every 5 minutes. 🤮🤮🤮
And how many "Rangeys" her family has 😂🤮

Brilliant. In a Maccys in a service station that will have thousands of people tramping in and out and touching everything. but this bish was too scared to go to a supermarket for 20 weeks? Too scared to eat indoors? Now we have proof it’s bullshit. She doesn’t care about safety as if she did she wouldn’t be in a Maccys in a service station.

Also can’t wear her mask properly
Is she wearing a child's mask? Why is it so small? It doesn't fit properly.

Reactions: 2
Notice how she has to state McDonald’s isn’t an ad because she has sooooo Many ads

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.