Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is mentally unstable. Tagging Royal Mail thanking them and calling the postman amazing for delivering an item. Imagine I tagged Tesco on insta thanking them for being served at the checkout. The girl is mad.
I've thought for a long time she is unhinged. She tries so hard to come across as sooooooo nice but it seems false and crazy.

This probably sounds weird but I never trust people who are sickly sweet and overly nice...and preach the be kind bullshit. Everyone is bitchy. Those who say they aren't are lying.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why Em Shel and ITF fell out??? I assume all her friendship quotes are about her, at one point Em was obsessed with her

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why Em Shel and ITF fell out??? I assume all her friendship quotes are about her, at one point Em was obsessed with her
If you’re trying to make it in the fashion world, Em Shelly Shel is the last person you’d want to be seen associating with.

Reactions: 4
Not a fan of vapid ITF but I would imagine that Em is incredibly draining. Always banging on about the same stuff like she does on social media!

Reactions: 2
They still follow each other on insta but ITF appeared to majorly distance herself from Shel Boy a few years back. I don’t remember them ever meeting up in London before ITF moved.

I imagine Shel Boy is quite toxic behind the scenes, always texting and getting upset if you don’t respond. She says she leaves people massive voice notes... a lot of people would find that overwhelming. I don’t really like ITF myself but I could understand not wanting to be associated with someone who is so obviously beggy and desperate.

ITF is also friends with Suzie (hello October) and em and Suzie don’t follow each other so maybe there was beef there and ITF sided with Suzie?

Anyway morning thoughts..,. She’s getting her freebie hair appointment of course, let’s hope COVID knows not to go in the hairdressers.

Attachments

I totally agree that she should bloody pay! I was looking at her companies house accounts and she has assets of £300k! So she can afford to from all her begging and shilling.

I think it’s an absolute disgrace if she doesn’t but let’s see what excuse she comes up with. I also want to see if rag doll give her free nails since they kept going on about supporting businesses it’s a bit of a joke if they give this cheap beggar a free appointment.

Maple looks SO unimpressed in the latest work out clip.

Why does Em then wave her jumper in Maple's face to get her to jump up and bite at it? What is the point of that? Surely use one of her own toys instead. Also much as I don't want to be a 'puppy shamer' (based on the few clips I have seen) I really don't understand why she is always encouraging Maple to jump up, which is a behaviour you don't want to encourage... plus it's not good for their joints etc...

Maple looks SO unimpressed in the latest work out clip.

Why does Em then wave her jumper in Maple's face to get her to jump up and bite at it? What is the point of that? Surely use one of her own toys instead. Also much as I don't want to be a 'puppy shamer' (based on the few clips I have seen) I really don't understand why she is always encouraging Maple to jump up, which is a behaviour you don't want to encourage... plus it's not good for their joints etc...
They're encouraging a lot of bad behaviour in her from what we've seen. She jumped all over Matt when he came home with their takeaway last time they were there and this isn't the first time she's let her tug and jump at a jumper.

I agree re the dog. The way she holds her and then encourages her to jump up is really dumb... and just for the gram. So irresponsible. Far from being the owner of the dog, she is coming across like a teenager visiting mummy and playing with her dog and doing stupid tit rather than being responsible.

This is the face I see in my nightmares!!!
Unhinged and terrifying

Reactions: 3
The dog looks so uncomfortable. Maple is getting bigger and neither Em or her brother can hold it properly. See attached pic, why is he letting her lower half dangle there unsupported?
Em, we know you read here so please take notice for the sake of this poor dog - you must support it's bottom properly underneath.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The dog looks so uncomfortable. Maple is getting bigger and neither Em or her brother can hold it properly. See attached pic, why is he letting her lower half dangle there unsupported?
Em, we know you read here so please take notice for the sake of this poor dog - you must support it's bottom properly underneath.
horrible isn’t it. The dog is being used like some prop with no consideration to its wellbeing. Em we know you read here, stop picking poor Maple up especially now she’s bigger. Leave her on the ground because you’re being cruel and risking injury. And I doubt you’re picking up the vet fees since that’s not gifted

Is her hair paid for by her if it’s Ad PR?
i don’t believe so, they class it as a press gift or something to promote them but a free treatment or product in return

Just bleeping pay for your hair 😂 you aren’t supporting the industry you’re making an absolute mockery of it. Don’t care you’ve been going for years... nows the time to support them the most.

Honestly need to cancel this “influencer” culture it’s so morally wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is her hair paid for by her if it’s Ad PR?
it means she had the hair cut and colour for free and didn’t pay. The ASA and CAP code says they have to put ad but influencers also include pr as they are trying to make you think it’s just some complimentary gift rather than an ad. But it is an ad because it’s free and therefore you’re going to say positive things.

There’s also the possibility the salon pay her to promote it too.

Reactions: 3
no it’s free. Showing her true disgusting colours. All her talk of supporting business is just total bullshit. Vile. And if they wanted to give away a free cut and colour she could have run a giveaway for a follower who was a key worker. Greedy witch. This pandemic has shown these people for who they are. Scum.
As if Sassoon need publicity from Shel Boy. And even if they offered, why couldn’t she just publicise and also pay. Sick

• Heart
Reactions: 6
no it’s free. Showing her true disgusting colours. All her talk of supporting business is just total bullshit. Vile. And if they wanted to give away a free cut and colour she could have run a giveaway for a follower who was a key worker. Greedy witch. This pandemic has shown these people for who they are. Scum
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

she’s a parasite. Like I said her accounts show £300k assets. She could afford to pay but she chose to take a freebie because she a scumbag beggar. Same with meals out. Same with takeaways. Same with holidays.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.