Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying at Shilly wanting to support businesses but then going on a AD PR night out. Desperately tagging Emily Canham who won’t even acknowledge her existence on her stories. What a desperate beg!! She has 7 times as many followers as you, course she won’t tag your shilled dinner and your lame self 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dying at Shilly wanting to support businesses but then going on a AD PR night out. Desperately tagging Emily Canham who won’t even acknowledge her existence on her stories. What a desperate beg!! She has 7 times as many followers as you, course she won’t tag your shilled dinner and your lame self 😂😂
It is so funny. Emily Canham ALWAYS ignores her.

She is so gross. She drones on about supporting businesses but doesn't even pay for dinner.

Reactions: 4
Yeah no mention of the evening with Shel boy on Emily’s account. Em must be fuming, she’s surely relying on getting some followers from Emily right?!

daisy green collective.., yawn. ive no interest in a place that gives free food to blaggers. All em does is film the dishes with her weird breathly horse laugh. she has nothing to say about the actual restaurant and details of the food. She couldn’t review a chip shop properly.

Reactions: 3
Funny how she’s sat eating inside as soon as she’s got a ‘ad pr’ meal..

Ha! A gifted dinner of course. Why can’t they just say they will pay when offered these things? Comes across really badly to say that she wants to support and then accepts freebies. Also her shrieking behind the camera is horrible!

I’m soooo glad Em told us she was outside. Was worrying all night! 🤥🤥🤥

love that Canham hasn’t acknowledged this dinner yet. Obviously embarrassed to be seen with Shel Boy,

Reactions: 2
Really odd that Matt tags along with her to free trips and meals. They really have no friends or lives outside of this influencer bubble do they?

Why can't she get public transport? The tube is running. A friend of mine in London is using it no problem.

Reactions: 1
She's seriously just taking the piss now. Out for free breakfast (what happened to supporting businesses?!!) and told us twice that she's safe. Em we do not care about you!

Edit : told us FOUR times!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's seriously just taking the piss now. Out for free breakfast (what happened to supporting businesses?!!) and told us twice that she's safe. Em we do not care about you!
As soon as the freebies roll in again, she is out. She is no longer scared. Funny that. An absolute greedy bleep.

Reactions: 7
Absolute bullshit that she wouldn’t have gone. So they took your temp and gave you hand sanitizer! That will keep the covid away 😂😂
Shows it was never about Matt being vulnerable and all about not having any freebie meals to go as she’s happy to eat out now

Shes such an idiot. Her and Emily Canham are sitting right next to eachother in that photo as well, and shes been breaking rules the WHOLE time🙄

Why can't she get public transport? The tube is running. A friend of mine in London is using it no problem.

Some people are choosing not to take public transport due to anxieties - it’s very hard to social distance, very hot with masks on, feel safer out in the open

Reactions: 1
Some people are choosing not to take public transport due to anxieties - it’s very hard to social distance, very hot with masks on, feel safer out in the open
Perhaps but with Em I wouldn't be surprised if it is because she doesn't want to spend money on the tube as she's never taken it. But takes sponsored Ubers. I am sure if she was being gifted tube rides, she would be shouting about how amazing it is,

Shel boy never takes public transport anyway! Bit of a cheek to pretend she does really. She thinks it’s beneath her and she’d have to pay! Something she and lodger Matt are not used to! he seems to moan about money alot so probably makes them walk everywhere. It’s funny how public transport isnt safe but she’s happy to sit right next to Emily Canham who has been using the tube since she got back to London 🤨 I’ve no issue with people deciding it’s not safe but least be consistent! We all know Shel boy wouldn’t use it even if Covid wasnt around! #freeuber #freebrunch

This scrounger is unbelievable. Won’t sit in a restaurant because it’s not safe but will sit in a ‘conservatory’ if she’s given a free breakfast. Does she think covid skips places that have a room with a glass roof?! 😂 Honestly you can’t make this tit up!

This scrounger is unbelievable. Won’t sit in a restaurant because it’s not safe but will sit in a ‘conservatory’ if she’s given a free breakfast. Does she think covid skips places that have a room with a glass roof?! 😂 Honestly you can’t make this tit up!
She is the girl that cries wolf. All her fears disappear as soon as a freebie comes along.

“I know some of you are still working from home but I wAS AsKed To pUT togeTHer OfFiCE ClOthes”

By who?? Or do you mean you had some affiliate links to push out? Most people are working from home, a lot of people who have to go to a workplace probably have to wear a uniform. So what’s the point of this?! And all from a women who has never set foot in an office. Embarrassing. 2/10. Try harder Shel Boy.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.