Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I know some of you are still working from home but I wAS AsKed To pUT togeTHer OfFiCE ClOthes”

By who?? Or do you mean you had some affiliate links to push out? Most people are working from home, a lot of people who have to go to a workplace probably have to wear a uniform. So what’s the point of this?! And all from a women who has never set foot in an office. Embarrassing. 2/10. Try harder Shel Boy.
It astounds me how many ad aff/ ad pr/ ad own product and swipe ups she manages to pack into one day's story! The only ones that aren't are her ridiculous morning thoughts and them walking to their free gifted begged meal.

Reactions: 5
It astounds me how many ad aff/ ad pr/ ad own product and swipe ups she manages to pack into one day's story! The only ones that aren't are her ridiculous morning thoughts and them walking to their free gifted begged meal.
me too. She’s post about 4 times as many stories as other influencers with non stop shilling. I imagine a lot of people unfollow as they find the sheer amount of stories she posts.

Reactions: 4
She is the girl that cries wolf. All her fears disappear as soon as a freebie comes along.
The only fear Tesco value Em has had thought this whole thing is the freebies drying up, she gives zero fucks about covid that is just to try and drum up some engagement on her very dead pages. Her big worry has been all the free food, eating out and cheap tat she gets sent stopping. She has nothing in her life apart from freebies. If it was anyone else there might be some sympathy but as it’s her the orange bleep there’s none. I really do hope that all the places that gift her stuff go out of business and Tesco value Em is left with nothing to shill.

Reactions: 2
The only fear Tesco value Em has had thought this whole thing is the freebies drying up, she gives zero fucks about covid that is just to try and drum up some engagement on her very dead pages. Her big worry has been all the free food, eating out and cheap tat she gets sent stopping. She has nothing in her life apart from freebies. If it was anyone else there might be some sympathy but as it’s her the orange bleep there’s none. I really do hope that all the places that gift her stuff go out of business and Tesco value Em is left with nothing to shill.
Shilly Shel Boy.

The latest AD, she’s using an exfoliating tool to remove dead skin with make up on. The removal of the make up with a cotton pad was clearly done afterwards and she’s just added it to the beginning of the video.

Reactions: 4
The latest AD, she’s using an exfoliating tool to remove dead skin with make up on. The removal of the make up with a cotton pad was clearly done afterwards and she’s just added it to the beginning of the video.
hahahahah. She is such an idiot.

Em RT'd this... seems like a bit of a cheek considering she only posted about it once. How about Em do her own research and share sources herself?

God, I always dislike her morning thoughts. Same drivel over and over. Do you think she googles cheesy cliches that she can share?

She is still losing 100+ IG users a month and close to 100 Twitter followers.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed that she shares all her Ad’s and tags her gifted press trips on her other accounts too but doesn’t declare on those.

She got Avo toast, falafel and pancakes as a takeaway. What’s the point? These are things I could whip up easily, and I buy falafel most week so it’s in my fridge. She prob paid £15 for that food. What a mug.
Notice how the uber eats code gets her 15 quid worth of food...

Reactions: 1
She's such a bleeping shill. No one is asking for her UberEats code, especially if the restaurant she's mentioning is only on Deliveroo.

Reactions: 1
I can’t with this girl. She is only going to places that pay her to or offer a free meal!!!! She thinks normal people who don’t understand ad and pr won’t catch on what a beg she is! EmBegs

I can’t with this girl. She is only going to places that pay her to or offer a free meal!!!! She thinks normal people who don’t understand ad and pr won’t catch on what a beg she is! EmBegs
hahaahha em begs/shel boy has to be in the next title.

Eating out again tonight then according to the EmShellyShel account. how long until we get the ‘don’t worry it’s all safe messages’ lol.

Reactions: 3
Eating out again tonight then according to the EmShellyShel account. how long until we get the ‘don’t worry it’s all safe messages’ lol.
Bet it’s a freebie. Also she should never speak, she comes across as even more of a bleep when she opens her mouth then when she’s mute. How is one person so bleeping annoying? This imbecile needs to disappear. Take her 45 social media accounts and just duck off and then duck off some more and then duck off again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Bet it’s a freebie. Also she should never speak, she comes across as even more of a bleep when she opens her mouth then when she’s mute. How is one person so bleeping annoying? This imbecile needs to disappear. Take her 45 social media accounts and just duck off and then duck off some more and then duck off again.
She didn’t tag the meal as PR last night... but I don’t trust her disclosure at all. She seemed to be eating inside so all this fear she had seems to be quickly disappearing the more freebies she gets. Funny that. Guess shes just waiting for a free holiday now and then she can make up some excuse as to why she changed her mind and it’s safe enough to fly.

‘Don’t worry about us guys, it’s sAfE on the plane with the oThEr 280 pAsSenGERs’ squeal squeal squeal

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.