Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps saying “please don’t worry”. What a bleeping idiot. No one is worried. Everyone is fed up of your crappy ads and waiting for another non disclosure so we can report you.
Condescending witch.

Reactions: 1
Plus it actually must very time consuming to incessantly comment on everyone else's IG accounts. When I say everyone I mean everyone! Whenever I am mindlessly scrolling IG and click on a random profile without a doubt emshelx was already there!!
What do you know... scrolling through insta. Who is the first person i see....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you love your dog SO much then why don’t you take her home and look after her? She doesn’t need a garden clearly as your mum keeps her in a pen outside so surely your court yard is fine, and with the amount of walks you go on surely you can manage with a dog?
Ohhhhhhh wait no the actual commitment of time and effort to invest in a puppy is too much for little self centred Em. Says a lot about a person who palms a puppy off, seems like little miss Em can’t be arsed to deal with the real life of a puppy. It isn’t all cuddles & pictures for Insta 😂😂😂 Selfish twit

Reactions: 6
Hey Em, there was no need to order any fries at McDonald's last night. You already have an enormous chip on your shoulder about how terribly unlucky you have been in life and what a bad hand you have been dealt.
I know everything is relative, but really? With everything that is going on in the world, this is what she chooses to share today, how 'faffy and stressful' everything is for her... poor Em :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“But in the cliched world of me” HAHAHHAHAHA have a look at yourself you daft cow. Imagine offering nothing to the general public bar shilling crap and carrying on like this 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Emma’s has a little read here this morning and is now replying to us via Twitter.
So terrified to go into a shop, to go for a walk, last week too terrified to eat INSIDE! But all of a sudden it’s fine to go into a service station for a McDonald’s, coz NeEdS mUst. Honestly the most ridiculous cretin there is.

Apparently her and Matt were the only people in a service station. duck off.

Workout video with “mapes”.... ✔ 🙈🤣
Although genuinely the puppy Looks strange, is it trying to hump ems leg?! Definitely shouldn’t be encouraging that behaviour

Reactions: 2
Apparently her and Matt were the only people in a service station. duck off.
absolute bollocks. Service stations are busy all the time. She can’t help but lie about everything to suit her narrative.

Wtf?? Hardly a workout. And you put the dog in front the camera you dumb bish.

Last edited:
Also her voice literally makes me feel ill when she talks to the dog.

Her voice makes me feel ill all the time not just when she’s talking to a dog. She’s bad enough mute when she opens that gob of hers it makes my ears bleed. Stupid cretin.

• Haha
Her voice makes me feel ill all the time not just when she’s talking to a dog. She’s bad enough mute when she opens that gob of hers it makes my ears bleed. Stupid cretin.
Her voice is really shrill. It also always sounds like she needs to clear her throat.

I think it makes me feel ill because of all the “uuuuh” type noises she makes. Sounds like she’s in the bedroom. Imagine she speaks to Matt the lodger with the same baby voice 🤮🤮🤮

She is mentally unstable. Tagging Royal Mail thanking them and calling the postman amazing for delivering an item. Imagine I tagged Tesco on insta thanking them for being served at the checkout. The girl is mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.