Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohjeeseeee

Didn’t happen of the year award goes to Em Sheldon..
Wittering on and over explaining. Rinsing them for 5 years. If you buy so much shit every time why don’t you just pay for your own haircut and then you won’t have to look like such a freeloader with all your AD PR bollocks everywhere. Just a suggestion. Also “I take them so many goodies” SO PATRONISING. You take them free shit you you’ve been sent and don’t want. This doesn’t make you a good person.

Reactions: 7

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She keeps referring to the dog as “my country girl”... this is definitely intentional because when she moves and Maple is no where to be seen she will be giving it all “she just loooooooves the countryside soooo much so she’s staying in Yorkshire. But she’s still MY DOG.” Odd woman.

Ohjeeseeee

If it is her buying a house why the fuck does she think she’s so special?!?? -1.2 million property transactions take place each year on average in the UK. What makes you so special? “Been hiding the truth for so long” OH FUCK OFFFFFF.

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
I fucking lol when I read Shel Boy.

She is insane for thinking that gossip forums should be taken down. Does Em NEVER gossip about celebs or anyone else? Because I find that hard to believe.
exactly. I’ve seen her bitching on twitter about people, she did it to zayn last week because she wanted to ass lick Emily Canham.

Actually just read her comment again

even if we shut the comments down, these people still exist”

is she suggesting the problem is that people leaving mean comments exist? Maybe you’d like a re education camp for us Em? Or a gulag? Or maybe the firing squad?

Earlybird2020

An ad for retainers from a shop she was thrilled to discover and apparently visited in March. Fuck off.
I’m a dentist and there’s so much campaigning from qualified dentists and orthodontists to get these products removed from the market. This remote prescribing doesn’t take into account any issues with gum health or any other oral conditions and as a result is incredibly dangerous. Influencers should not be advertising these in the same way as beef jerky.
I’ve spent 5+ years training to do something and ensuring my patients are fully aware of the risks and benefits of every procedure otherwise my career is at risk, yet these influencers can just advertise it to susceptible young adults with no repercussions?!

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She is just going nuts on the attention seeking. I went out twice today (in west London, sound familiar) and 99% of people had masks on. In fact at Tesco they were giving them out to those who didn’t have them on the door. She’s nuts. Also why does she think she’s quirky for eating fries at a members club? They were on the menu? And yeah right she got hammered but didn’t go to the toilet inside. Stop lying Em!

Lechat

VIP Member
“I know some of you are still working from home but I wAS AsKed To pUT togeTHer OfFiCE ClOthes”

By who?? Or do you mean you had some affiliate links to push out? Most people are working from home, a lot of people who have to go to a workplace probably have to wear a uniform. So what’s the point of this?! And all from a women who has never set foot in an office. Embarrassing. 2/10. Try harder Shel Boy.

Attachments

• Haha

Heyyou

Chatty Member
This scrounger is unbelievable. Won’t sit in a restaurant because it’s not safe but will sit in a ‘conservatory’ if she’s given a free breakfast. Does she think covid skips places that have a room with a glass roof?! 😂 Honestly you can’t make this shit up!

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Getting that amount of food for instagram content is just sick. So many people going hungry and they have enough cheese for 30 people. What the hell is different with her content here? Already had a pan shot of food, shrieking like an imbecile with Maple, a workout, morning drivel and a link to every polyester dress she’s wearing. Still to come- baking and definitely a photo of her in the bath. Cos she loves baths don’t you know!

Lechat

VIP Member
In lockdown it was too busy to run 🤥🤔 sorry but with most people working from home and staying in that’s lies. There was a period when you weren’t allowed to go and sit in the park etc just go out for one piece of exercise so I find it hard to believe it was too busy. There were photos of London looking like a ghost town. Absolute fibs.

and now she’s running because it’s less busy?! But won’t go to a supermarket but wants to get on a plane? Fuck me, takes a whole new level of stupidity and idiocy to get to those conclusions but then we know what she’s like.

her blog post on gifts (bear in mind this is work for her) is a written list of ideas (no photos of items) all affiliate linked. Pointless and useless.

It pretty much concludes she bought Matt food and a cheese board. Lol. No way I’d give my husband the food he eats everyday as a present. How tight.

skippyskip

Yep it’s cringe pretending she gets all these messages. Why just blog about the damn bras and say I like working out and here’s my recommendations to help you. Strip the bullshit, these influencers so thin skinned they have to act like so many people are asking them to blog or recommend things. I mean isnt it your job??

oh morning thoughts are up. She’s getting her cleaner back. Poor person is going to be very busy in that flat with the grime of 18 weeks built up from those two slobs.

so here’s the real morning thoughts

1. Yay my cleaner is back and I can get her to sort out my flat of squalor. We’ve not cleaned for 18 weeks despite being sent freebie cleaning products by method. I’m too busy with #manicbaking and #workingout and recommending bras for your guys after you begged me to do my job.

2. Is it a Ad-PR takeaway or box of freebie food for dinner tonight?

3. I have no current photos so I keep posting old ones because I’m too scared to leave my grubby flat. Except when I’m driving to see my mums dog which is totally different of course, because she’s a family dog. No wait, my dog. I mean it just changes on the hoof because I can’t keep up with own lies. London is sooo busy don’t you know. I mean who would know in a city of 9 million people. I chose to move here but I act like I was forced to and hate it ... I’m going to buy a house here though! Anyway can’t be going out on a busy street to shoot some content oh no. I’ll just stick to linking Gucci T-shirt’s for affiliate money and working out manically and baking. Teehee. *squeal*
Hundreds of questions no doubt!

That poor cleaner... Em assures us all that it is 'legal' Yes Em, once again this has been permitted since May!!! Maybe try to find some time in your busy Gossip Girl schedule to read or watch the news.

More contradictions:

Why does someone who flogs the BEST MOST INSANE trainers constantly do high intensity workouts in her grubby socks?

'literally obsessed with cooking shows' but orders takeaways almost every night, unless there is an idiot-proof freebie food kit to put together

Constantly alludes to a history of domestic violence, yet plays music by Chris Brown 🤦‍♀️

Heyyou

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched the ladbible video. Her brother says “show me the bedroom” and she seductively sprawls across the bed before he replies “ooh look at that!” FUCKING WEIRD.

• Haha

openbook1

VIP Member
She is mentally unstable. Tagging Royal Mail thanking them and calling the postman amazing for delivering an item. Imagine I tagged Tesco on insta thanking them for being served at the checkout. The girl is mad.
I've thought for a long time she is unhinged. She tries so hard to come across as sooooooo nice but it seems false and crazy.

This probably sounds weird but I never trust people who are sickly sweet and overly nice...and preach the be kind bullshit. Everyone is bitchy. Those who say they aren't are lying.

skippyskip

Anyone know what she tweeted? She’s an idiot. The responses show her right up.

Oh embarrassing.....in this blog em says zayn is her favourite.... why she’s dragging him then?

Hey Em, whatever happened to...
"Be kiiiiind...... if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it.. don't judge anyone as you don't know what they are going through behind the scenes... "

I didn't see the deleted tweet but sounds like something a KNOCKER might say.

Of course Zayn is her favourite. He's from this little known tiny place called Yorkshire where I believe Em may have mentioned she is also from?

• Haha

openbook1

VIP Member
She's seriously just taking the piss now. Out for free breakfast (what happened to supporting businesses?!!) and told us twice that she's safe. Em we do not care about you!
As soon as the freebies roll in again, she is out. She is no longer scared. Funny that. An absolute greedy cunt.

Ohjeeseeee

Still shaming, like anyone that dares eat or drink INDOORS is somehow reckless. Honestly she is looking increasingly ridiculous by the day

openbook1

VIP Member
View attachment 194051Shes just popped up on another persons post about comments toward Molly Mae on the Daily Mail... 'every forum/comment thing needs taking down' so does that include Instagram / YouTube / twitter hun? Because i dare say you seem to be quite fond of them! If you really believe that Emma then just DELETE your accounts and live a life off social media! I completely agree the comments towards Molly are horrible but shes dealt with them very well - even including her pap shots in the thumbnail of her recent ibiza vlog which showed resilience and humour - unfortunately teo things our Emma does NOT have.
Emma is thin skinned. She wants to police the internet and stop people having freedom of speech/opinions. None of us have ever said anything threatening her etc. She needs to get a damn grip.