Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She seems so damn manic at the moment. Also what the fuck is she on about this morning? Knockers and doers?! Just because we knock you Em doesn't mean we knock everything! I'm very happy in my life and much more successful than you thank you very much. What the hell has science got to do with us thinking she is a total fuckwit? Why does she assume because we don't like her, we don't like anything at all and have miserable, unfulfilled and unsuccessful lives?! She is just so strange. Also I have loads of friends. And from her morning drivel it seems like hers seem to be disappearing. Go figure?

Also perhaps her friends are abandoning her because she is so needy and sends voicenotes the minute she is stressed! Grow up.

Reactions: 7

Yamleh

She needs to be careful if she’s storing people’s IP addresses. This would be a clear breach of GDPR - IP addresses are classed as personal data if they can link the information to a person’s identity which is clearly why she’s storing these. It would be a shame if someone reported her to the ICO...

Heyyou

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s hyping up buying a house this much, especially when according to her she’s bought 3 before they just happened to fall through. She’s been hiding the truth for soooo long guys. Honestly why don’t her family stop this behaviour. When me and my friends bought our first home we got eachother a new home card and a bunch of flowers and that was that. If they’d have behaved like she is I’d have had to tel them to reign it in. Does she want a star on the walk of fame for getting on the property ladder?

She’s going to the costwolds for the weekend and “you’re all gonna wanna watch my stories this weekend.” Pretty sure the majority of people in the UK have visited the cotswolds at some point Em. Grow up.

skippyskip

I bet that even though she receives it for free, she doesn't leave a tip.

She is so condescending. I actually cant stand her. I tried to type h a t e but it changed it to dislike... Lol but I can say cunt? Ok.

She's so patronising
I don't understand why Em is so consistently amazed that businesses are following the government guidelines for reopening..they kind of have to you dum dum
Such utter drivel..."fresh towel and gown"...ummm hopefully all salons have always done this, no? Who reuses towels, even pre-Covid? (Or maybe that was reserved for the paying customers, not Em and the freeloaders)
Also funny that mask-police Em puts up a clip of her hairdresser with his mask not covering his nose properly....
Honestly you couldn't make this nonsense up!

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
It’s actually quite pathetic that the Tesco value orange idiot tracks people’s IP addresses. It just shows how obsessed she is with ruining people’s lives with threats of ‘exposing‘ them to their employers or children. How about she take some of that pointless advice she constantly spews out and get on with living her life and leave us to it.

Also she needs to be careful doxxing people can be unlawful and it will never paint her in a good light. Brands won’t want to be associated with someone who has that reputation.

So I've discovered that if you reply to one of Em's tweets with something she doesn't like, she deletes the original tweet. I see a game coming on here...

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Haha! She is such a fool. Is it allowed?! LOL
Also love her stupid morning drivel this morning. I reckon they are trying to buy a house. She literally can't keep anything to herself. Even when she is keeping a secret she has to be that dumb cow that tells you they are keeping a secret!!!

Reactions: 6

Lechat

VIP Member
honestly she should not have bothered going out. they are both scared. She rang the restaurant to check how far the tables were apart. When there, she took videos to show the spacing and comment on the service. Utterly exhausting.
this was meant to be a birthday date night, it doesn’t sound relaxing or special when one person is banging in about safety and filming the situation. Instead of enjoying the moment with your loved one.

it also undermines the restaurant who I’m sure are following the government advice and doing a good job in a challenging backdrop. You are either happy to eat out in this context or not. I don’t judge those who don’t think it’s safe yet and I don’t judge those who are keen to get back to eating out. But if em is going to go with this level of fuss and anxiety she really shouldn’t bother.

over on twitter she’s pretending someone has messaged her saying air travel is safe... it’ll be a matter of weeks before we see her travelling abroad.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She’s said on twitter that Matt doesn’t moan about taking her pics because she pays for his food and travels. Imagine your dumb orange misses digging you out like that for all to see. Embarrassing!

• Haha
  • Wow

Ohjeeseeee

Emma’s has a little read here this morning and is now replying to us via Twitter.
So terrified to go into a shop, to go for a walk, last week too terrified to eat INSIDE! But all of a sudden it’s fine to go into a service station for a McDonald’s, coz NeEdS mUst. Honestly the most ridiculous cretin there is.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
More boring morning thoughts... apparently she’s not at the stage in her life where people get married. Ummm, people in their twenties definitely get married Em, you’ve just got no friends.

• Haha

Heyyou

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she bought out a baking e-book when her presentation skills are this horrendous. Everything she does is so lazy. There are plenty of baking enthusiasts on the Internet with self taught skill and excellent presentation that people can go to for inspo.. for free! They’re a lot cleaner than Emma too.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
More lies on twitter.. she’s saying Matt’s been in their office since 8am this morning and hasn’t left, but at midday she was outside Buckingham Palace saying “we didn’t go near anyone”... so either she’s lying about being outside the palace, lying about Matt being in the “office” (junkroom) since 8am or... she’s with someone who’s not Matt despite profusely exclaiming she hasn’t seen anyone else outside of her house since lockdown. She’s not just a liar, she’s a terrible one.

openbook1

VIP Member
Makes me cringe so much that she tries to flog her own business so ‘subtly’ 😂 literally nobody has heard of it hun, but ‘soon to be big’ 👍🏻
Lol. What an idiot.

Makes me cringe so much that she tries to flog her own business so ‘subtly’ 😂 literally nobody has heard of it hun, but ‘soon to be big’ 👍🏻
Also idk why but I read "soon to be very big" in Trumps voice 😂

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
God can she hear the shit that she spews. In this climate! Oh yes it will all be fine in 5 weeks though.

That ad! The product is so out of focus it is blurry. And the tea and biscuits :LOL: thanks for the laugh pal!

• Haha

Ohjeeseeee

It’s stuff like this that sums up the entitlement of these influencer idiots. Maybe people don’t like your content, maybe people don’t like seeing your orange gurn flogging beef jerky, if people aren’t liking, it simply is because THEY DONT LIKE IT. Work harder, up your game, stop thinking the world owes you anything. GIrL bOsS

Attachments

• Heart