Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
She’s unhinged. She managed to get a workout in today despite being busy. By busy she means opening freebies and eating a loaf of bread.
her version of busy is everyone else’s lazy Sunday. everyday I actually wonder what she does with the time she is awake Apart from eat bread, post shite online and workout.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Heyyou

Chatty Member
“I’ve been going here since I was a few days old.” .... What you mean when you couldn’t eat anything but milk? What a bizarre thing to say. She is deranged. 😂

• Haha

openbook1

VIP Member
It’s stuff like this that sums up the entitlement of these influencer idiots. Maybe people don’t like your content, maybe people don’t like seeing your orange gurn flogging beef jerky, if people aren’t liking, it simply is because THEY DONT LIKE IT. Work harder, up your game, stop thinking the world owes you anything. GIrL bOsS
People are hate watching it. Not watching it for enjoyment.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
My personal favourite is the fact that she has been flooded with messages about a £200+ scarf. In summer. 🤣

• Haha

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
How the fuck is it a Christmas present for her family if it’s gifted?! She is beyond tacky.
It’s like all the charitable donations that are just freebies she’s hoarded for so long that they have probably expired by the time they are donated.

Nothing is paid for, it’s all free, free, free, gimme, gimme, gimme.... cheap, grabby, beggy and tacky that’s our Tesco value Em Shilly Shell

Lechat

VIP Member
Haha! And doing her workouts next to the dog. Bad form along with a dog who is thinking what the actual fuck?!

Em bingo: maple overload, multiple takeaways, posing in multiple ‘famous’ dresses that are selling out, baking an entire cake for breakfasts, workouts where she looks deranged, walks and run because less busy than London, maybe a meal out but sitting OUTSIDE (don’t worry everyone), mention of her grandparents because she loves them don’t you know.

what did I miss?
🤣🤣
lets tick them off and see if we get a full house!
Oh Jesus! It’s having a McDonald’s too but it’s “not an ad!!!!! Don’t worry guys I’m not being paid!!!! I only take money off anyone stupid enough to give me a few quid!!!” Fuck OFF.

It’ll have its nails and hair done this weekend ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. Support businesses by taking free shit off them you grubby cow.
good shout, she’s def going to get her hair and nails done isnt she. We will add that to the bingo.

“Look at my nails. Sooo gorge thanks Ragdoll. I support struggling businesses, except yours as I want my freebie nails tee hee (pr gift)“ and “omg Tati at Leeds sassoon is the best. I travel across the country, burning fossil fuels, just to have my hair done here. Ignoring the eleventy thousand great hairdressers in London. But Tati is the best. (ad of course because I never pay for shit)”

Lechat

VIP Member
Her lates post... 500 likes and 35 comments of which 14 are from Em and a further 2 are from her mother. Only 19 genuine comments. Shocking Level of engagement.

by going on about flying, she looks like such a twat. Who is she waiting for permission to fly from? The government is letting people fly subject to the ever changing quarantine rules and the country you want to fly to will set out the entry requirements. Shes Clearly after a gifted holiday or something. Wish she‘d blood go abroad and get stuck there and run out of wifi and mobile data.

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
God she never stops whinging, what is stopping her booking a Flight? Take your ma and brother if so be! make it a one way ticket too!

Be kind to Maple the dog everyone!! 🤣🤣🤣 can’t have the wee lassie logging into tattle and reading comments about herself 🤣

Fuck me Em is losing the plot. No one gives a fuck about your mums dog barking

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Yep free hair colour and cut, nails and meals out. Probably adds up to hundreds each month. Now she’ll have to pay herself and she probably won’t bother! Like zizzis are on the brink and she’s had so many free meals from them yet not one peep from her about supporting them or shock actually going for a meal there on her own pound.

Matt looks so embarrassed in this video. And the giggling noise she makes? Just odd. She’s a grown woman not a teenager fgs.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
did she admit this in a vlog or did you work it out from the timescales?
She says in replies to the comments. There’s a first Canada vlog put up at the end of September, she’s back home at Christmas doing ‘get ready with me’ ‘what I got for Christmas’ vids, she then does a ‘packing for Canada’ video in Feb and is back by March. So basically she went for a couple of months, dropped out and then went back for a holiday to see her boyfriend. Lolz.

Attachments

• Haha

ach0902

VIP Member
I thought it was interesting that in her 10 happy things list, there's no mention of Matt. Sure he could be included in the family or friends one but surely your partner deserves a mention in your happiness
I sometimes wonder why they are together, they don't seem to have any chemistry, she talks about him like he's a lodger in HER house, it's very weird

Ohjeeseeee

Dying at Shilly wanting to support businesses but then going on a AD PR night out. Desperately tagging Emily Canham who won’t even acknowledge her existence on her stories. What a desperate beg!! She has 7 times as many followers as you, course she won’t tag your shilled dinner and your lame self 😂😂

• Haha

skippyskip

Its actually 590 social media accounts hunny 🙄 #hater 😜
Plus it actually must very time consuming to incessantly comment on everyone else's IG accounts. When I say everyone I mean everyone! Whenever I am mindlessly scrolling IG and click on a random profile without a doubt emshelx was already there!!

• Haha

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She’s done 7 stories about going run and being safe. Every story says the same thing she just jumbled up the paragraphs a bit. Who is she trying to convince herself?! If she was as paranoid about Covid as she says she is, she’d be wearing a mask. Stop trying to convince us you went on a 7 mile run and didn’t go near anyone. Battersea Park in 23 degrees heat and Em expects up to believe it was empty. 😂

• Haha

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
NO ONE IS WORRIED!! NO ONE LIKES YOU!!
No one gives a fuck about you Em. You are an irritating orange twat who people hate watch. Why do you assume strangers in the internet care about you when we have family and friends to care and worry about?

Also this tweet really pissed me off. Yeah it’s so anxiety inducing to wake up to three DM’s asking you to call out hate speech. It’s more anxiety inducing to be the people that hate speech is aimed at. Stop arse kissing those with bigger platforms in the hope their popularity rubs off on you. You are a nobody to them, they are probably embarrassed by your cheap polyester orange self constantly showing up on their timelines. If she didn’t have previous for doxxing people I would drag her pathetic selfish arse across Twitter.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

buzzy123

I replied to her story of her morning thoughts saying the UK had entered a recession and so no, restaurants and retail weren’t really ‘thriving’ as she claimed now she wants to go on holiday