Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm raging she talks about supporting these industries (eating out and hair salons) but then gets it for free... if you want to support it pay for it yourself!

Reactions: 4
Well I take comfort in the fact that her career is on the decline and she will be speeding up that process by showing herself for the disgusting bleep that she is.

why all the blurb about how she has been going for years? Why don’t you pay for once then? You know, show support. And literally who gives a duck that her mum goes there?!

Reactions: 5
Well I take comfort in the fact that her career is on the decline and she will be speeding up that process by showing herself for the disgusting bleep that she is.

why all the blurb about how she has been going for years? Why don’t you pay for once then? You know, show support. And literally who gives a duck that her mum goes there?!
I am so close to messaging her and telling her what I think.... tbh I dont care if I get blocked!

Me too. I have a journalist friend, may need to make him aware of these beggars. Although I would be embarrassed to admit to hate watching Shel Boy! This type of behaviour while spouting crap about supporting the industry would make a great article. People are calling it out as part of the Beauty Backed campaign as they are taking freebies but not donating a penny.

She’s still losing followers apart from a top up mid week of circa 100 (purchased no doubt)
Her engagement rate has fallen further - 1.19%.
She’s a parasite beggar and everyone can see it bar the 13 year olds and other blaggers that follow her.
She has nothing to offer an audience. Her content is shoddy and she would advertise toilet paper if it paid. She lies about everything, to the point it’s actually embarrassing because her lies don’t even stand up to scrutiny.

She’s a Lazy, lying, dirty, consumerist, wasteful human being that adds nothing to society just takes takes takes.

Reactions: 7
Her engagement is all other bloggers who she is blatantly in an engagement pod with. What does she have to offer any company. Honestly she needs therapy. Constantly going on about positivity, looking on the bright side and what a good person she is while also saying that she can’t ever sleep properly and alluding to losing friends. Newsflash bozo, you lose friends and can’t sleep because deep down you are a tit human. The actual worst.

i don’t believe so, they class it as a press gift or something to promote them but a free treatment or product in return

Just bleeping pay for your hair 😂 you aren’t supporting the industry you’re making an absolute mockery of it. Don’t care you’ve been going for years... nows the time to support them the most.

Honestly need to cancel this “influencer” culture it’s so morally wrong
I bet that even though she receives it for free, she doesn't leave a tip.

She is so condescending. I actually cant stand her. I tried to type h a t e but it changed it to dislike... Lol but I can say bleep? Ok.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’d love for an investigative journalist to get into the root of all this influencer business, so many people have no idea how shady and fake it is. It’s a matter of time really.

em def only gets engagement from pods and commenting on her own pictures - her real engagement must be so low yet she seems to make money. As we’ve suspect it’s prob from the mountain of swipe up she does daily which give her affiliate money from purchases that are unrelated because the cookies lodge on people’s devices for like 30 days.

I hate most influencers but Em is the one that consistently stands out as the most toxic, lazy and pointless of them all. And the industry is truly rotten if someone so parasitic and fake can make a living through it.

I bet that even though she receives it for free, she doesn't leave a tip.

She is so condescending. I actually cant stand her. I tried to type h a t e but it changed it to dislike... Lol but I can say bleep? Ok.

She's so patronising
I don't understand why Em is so consistently amazed that businesses are following the government guidelines for reopening..they kind of have to you dum dum
Such utter drivel..."fresh towel and gown"...ummm hopefully all salons have always done this, no? Who reuses towels, even pre-Covid? (Or maybe that was reserved for the paying customers, not Em and the freeloaders)
Also funny that mask-police Em puts up a clip of her hairdresser with his mask not covering his nose properly....
Honestly you couldn't make this nonsense up!

Reactions: 7
Her hair looks the same as before. It always looks thin and straggly to be honest.

also listen to the audio on this video!!! Is she on drugs??

• Haha
Who looks at her hair and thinks wow that looks great.. in fact, I’m going to get my hair done with Sassoon! If anything, it makes them look like incompetent stylists.

Also ooh I wonder if she’s finally moving/buying a house 🤨🧐. Not that she’s hinted about it or anything for years on end..

Reactions: 2
First time posting, I have no idea who Em Sheldon is tbh, never followed her don’t know if she’s a blogger or YouTuber or what her content is about but I see her reply to EVERYONE’S tweets and comment on so many peoples Instagram posts and I’m always like who tf is she lol why does she pretend to be besties with everyone? I swear her and Emily canham aren’t even close friends but they force it so much on social media? How old even is Em Sheldon she’s so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First time posting, I have no idea who Em Sheldon is tbh, never followed her don’t know if she’s a blogger or YouTuber or what her content is about but I see her reply to EVERYONE’S tweets and comment on so many peoples Instagram posts and I’m always like who tf is she lol why does she pretend to be besties with everyone? I swear her and Emily canham aren’t even close friends but they force it so much on social media? How old even is Em Sheldon she’s so embarrassing
That’s how we all found her! She’s like a plague that’s everywhere 😂

• Haha
Who wonders that from the new vlog the exciting news (eeeee that she still hasn’t told anyone) is a free gifted press trip or another bullshit collab?

OR a house that will probably fall through. If it’s a house in London then that’s the muggest thing she’s done yet, what a waste of £££

Reactions: 1
I commented on her most recent video calling her out on promoting Smile Direct Club. Shock - comments are filtered and mine isn't showing. I'm absolutely horrified that she is promoting a company like that.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.