Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again tweeting about buying from her bakery and how she doesn't have the money for it... she obviously does, otherwise she wouldn't buy from there...unless it was gifted. Insulting to people that actually have NO money, Em.

she honestly believes she’s doing vulnerable people a favour by getting a food box gifted to her?? Strange logic Em hun.

now shes banging on that she would have been at Coachella. Absolute lies! post a picture of you tickets Em if we’re wrong !!

Reactions: 3
she honestly believes she’s doing vulnerable people a favour by getting a food box gifted to her?? Strange logic Em hun.

now shes banging on that she would have been at Coachella. Absolute lies! post a picture of you tickets Em if we’re wrong !!
Who the duck would take that mess to Coachella? No one

Reactions: 4
hahah exactly. Blatantly lying because now it’s not on And she’s able to pretend. Like all her other made up trips to China, LA, Australia etc

Reactions: 1
Her latest TikTok is her supposed Coachella outfits.... white lace long sleeved dress, pink leather jacket and light coloured heels...for a music festival in 40 degree desert heat!!! Hmmmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest TikTok is her supposed Coachella outfits.... white lace long sleeved dress, pink leather jacket and light coloured heels...for a music festival in 40 degree desert heat!!! Hmmmmmmm
ridiculous!! That outfit isn’t even coachella vibes at all!

Just watched her stories after. Few days away from that chavvy prat. Seems I’ve missed nothing and it’s the same old tit as always: affiliate linking her usual crap sportswear, affiliate linking anything that will make her money, tit cooking and baking and binge eating. Apparently she ate a whole loaf of bread whilst making dinner. No one gives a duck about your disordered eating habits you dirty chavvy woman Em.

Just watched her stories after. Few days away from that chavvy prat. Seems I’ve missed nothing and it’s the same old tit as always: affiliate linking her usual crap sportswear, affiliate linking anything that will make her money, tit cooking and baking and binge eating. Apparently she ate a whole loaf of bread whilst making dinner. No one gives a duck about your disordered eating habits you dirty chavvy woman Em.
I think we can safely conclude she has disordered eating. No person without some type of ED eats a whole loaf of bread before dinner. She often wonders why she gets bloated, well it doesn't take genius to figure out why.

I’m actually enjoying hate watching her through this! We can play Em bingo. How many times a day will she mention her trainers blog post and active wear? Apparently all her teenage followers are now wanting to spend their cash on coffee machines. And leather jackets and Burberry scarfs! Keep up the comedy Em.

Reactions: 5
I’m actually enjoying hate watching her through this! We can play Em bingo. How many times a day will she mention her trainers blog post and active wear? Apparently all her teenage followers are now wanting to spend their cash on coffee machines. And leather jackets and Burberry scarfs! Keep up the comedy Em.
the fact she’s flogging that scarf is embarrassing. It’s 20 degrees in the north west, no one needs a woolly scarf! She’s truly lost not being able to shill polyester as usual.
can guarantee the trainers will be linked at least three times today. Can’t imagine who is messaging her about coffee machines either. More
Lies!

the fact she’s flogging that scarf is embarrassing. It’s 20 degrees in the north west, no one needs a woolly scarf! She’s truly lost not being able to shill polyester as usual.
can guarantee the trainers will be linked at least three times today. Can’t imagine who is messaging her about coffee machines either. More
Lies!
Constantly flogging trainers yet she then does high intensity workouts barefoot at home, then complains that makes her calf hurt? Nothing makes sense with this girl!!!

Why is she personally offended that people are taking the piss out of the banana bread craze going around atm?? Its only funny because suddenly everyone is baking it but she's acting like its a personal dig at her! Or maybe it is becuase she's posted a link to her banana bread recipe 29 TIMES on twitter since the beginning of March!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Why is she personally offended that people are taking the piss out of the banana bread craze going around atm?? Its only funny because suddenly everyone is baking it but she's acting like its a personal dig at her! Or maybe it is becuase she's posted a link to her banana bread recipe 29 TIMES on twitter since the beginning of March!!
Hahah, she is ridiculous and so thin-skinned. She is still tweeting the SAME affiliate links. It has been about 3 weeks now..oh my god.

I just came on here to say about the BLOODY BURBERRY SCARF. She’s linked it 5 times this week - has she not looked outside to see the gorgeous sunshine?? At least play to your audience, I cannot believe any of her followers are asking her for a scarf link in summer 🙅‍♀️

I just came on here to say about the BLOODY BURBERRY SCARF. She’s linked it 5 times this week - has she not looked outside to see the gorgeous sunshine?? At least play to your audience, I cannot believe any of her followers are asking her for a scarf link in summer 🙅‍♀️
The Burberry trench now too! A total steal at £1,036... what a bargain and absolutely what we all need to be investing in right now... I'll take 2!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.