Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so shes had a take away and Easter eggs and now just posted a story on her spin bike at 10pm... there’s definitely something up with her eating and exercising habits
Eating disorder for sure. The more we talk about it here, the more she posts about how much food she eats.

If her boyfriend is such high risk of contracting COVID-19 why are they both out taking regular walks? As someone who falls in the high risk vulnerable category I’ve been told I need to shield for 12 weeks and not even go out for a walk. Her stories make zero sense to me.

Reactions: 5
It’s embarrassing a grown woman on her 20’s films this tit. I can imagine a 14 year old filming her embarrassing videos.

Also comb your hair Em, you skanky dirty woman.

Reactions: 1
At this stage I don't know whether to actually feel sorry for her. She clearly has a lot of issues and badly needs some therapy when all of this is over. Issues with binge eating and exercise. Issues to do with her past/upbringing that seem to have made her very needy and attention seeking. Issues with her self confidence. But the incessant posting of aff links to useless tit just makes me think otherwise. She even apologises on her posts. Just stop doing it!

Reactions: 2
At this stage I don't know whether to actually feel sorry for her. She clearly has a lot of issues and badly needs some therapy when all of this is over. Issues with binge eating and exercise. Issues to do with her past/upbringing that seem to have made her very needy and attention seeking. Issues with her self confidence. But the incessant posting of aff links to useless tit just makes me think otherwise. She even apologises on her posts. Just stop doing it!
Don’t feel sorry for her. Remember all the times she has reached out to people‘s employers because they’ve left comments that she doesn’t agree with. Trying to get people fired or doxxing them online isn’t ok ever, and I will never have any sympathy for people who try to use their platform and position to screw other people over.
I have to say I’m getting a perverse form of pleasure from watching her struggle for content. She has no sponsorship or ads coming and it’s got to the point where she’s having to recycle old content. Hopefully her days are numbered.

Reactions: 3
I'd say that she will struggle after all of this. I mean the one thing that everyone (myself included) will learn from this is that new material items just aren't important. I'm happy working out in my old workout clothes. Who cares? As long as I am healthy and have my family and enough to get by then that is it. So her reason for being starts to disappear. As will she. Hopefully. Plus the baking content is just DULL. I mean most people are struggling by trying to get food for two weeks at a time let alone getting a load of extras for 'healthy baking'.

I stand by the fact that she is messed up though and should definitely get some professional help when this is over.

It’s telling that despite constantly uploading affiliate links to fashion websites and doing a haul video a week (where she links all items and then sends them back) NO fashion brands ever work with her! None. Her ads are for tit like cereal and shampoo. No fashion brands will pay her to promote their stuff because there a thousands of other influencers who can do it better.

Reactions: 7
I stand by the fact that she is messed up though and should definitely get some professional help when this is over.
100% agree that she needs professional help. She has serious self esteem issues as well as an eating disorder of some sort.
Only someone who has such low self esteem tries to destroy someone’s life. Most people would delete and block but no Em has to go out and publicly tweet people’s employers.
And all that incessant baking and binging on food just makes her seem like she has an addictive personality. She overeats and she overexercises. Nothing of any value comes from her content apart from judgement, being patronised and trying to get you to spend money on the pointless tit she’s affiliate linked.

And all that incessant baking and binging on food just makes her seem like she has an addictive personality. She overeats and she overexercises. Nothing of any value comes from her content apart from judgement, being patronised and trying to get you to spend money on the pointless tit she’s affiliate linked.
100%. Her behaviour in the last few months has been down right strange. All the talk of binging on food then overexercising is not healthy! I am worried for any young person following her and thinking her diet and exercise habits are normal. This is the problem with unqualified influencers talking about their diets and exercise. They have no clue but present it like they know what they are talking about when they are just trying to justify and normalising their own bizarre and abnormal habits. I’ve no idea what’s going on in her life to make her so focused on the food and exercise thing.

I also think, despite the fact she’s always been annoying, she had a lot more going on two / three years ago. She def did ads for top shop and other larger brands. But now it’s all gone to pot. I think she’s actually pretty lazy and her content is poor quality and now she’s not getting the deals. But she’s been surviving by agreeing to advertise cereal and McDonald’s and what ever is going begging. I think she will find it tough after this pandemic.
Will Zizzis still be going and giving out freebie meals? Her nail and hair salon will prob cut back on the freebies too. Cleaning firm too. Suddenly having to pay for everything will be a shock for her.

Reactions: 2
I know. She bangs on and on about balance but actually what she does is the total opposite. Binge eating and then binge exercising and god knows what else goes with that type of disordered eating. Worrying. It is really damaging to just tell people to eat a whole cake or loaf of bread and also really damaging if that is what you are doing and then doing 5 hiit classes a day to make up for it (and then acting like that is perfectly normal!).

Her content just always looks sloppy. Her clothes are never ironed. Her hair never brushed. Her room always messy. And she just seems manic the whole time. I'm not surprised that brands favour other more put together influencers. As time has gone on it is clear that she will try to sell literally anything from whisky to cinnamon to tit inducing cereal which also must be off-putting for brands. I wouldn't want her linked to mine!

jesus christ, please shut up about the banana bread. Clearly she thought the original tweet was so iconic it deserved its own pinterest quote!

Has she just said 'say it louder' to herself 🤣 that statement is such empty drivel, when people are dying and struggling to survive she can only think of baking and going on Instagram

• Haha
jesus christ, please shut up about the banana bread. Clearly she thought the original tweet was so iconic it deserved its own pinterest quote!

Hahahaha. Why is she saying she's the source of that quote? I've seen it going around on IG. She is mad.

She's as bad as the horror Freddy the pink and the insipid greedy Fashion Mumblr / Josie fears who did a you tube about all her shoes and proceeded to link the whole lot even though the shoes were from 2 years ago !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.