Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's as bad as the horror Freddy the pink and the insipid greedy Fashion Mumblr / Josie fears who did a you tube about all her shoes and proceeded to link the whole lot even though the shoes were from 2 years ago !
She honestly has nothing going for her. I don't get why she is sharing the SAME affiliate links for weeks now.

Reactions: 2
She’s nothing if not consistent with posting absolute tit.
No one cares about tit you say Em. Not everyone has an eating disorder and not everyone thinks it’s cool to highlight and promote it like you do. duck off and find something more useful to do during this time like read a book or do a puzzle just get of social media and stop making a tit of yourself.

Reactions: 5
She’s nothing if not consistent with posting absolute tit.
No one cares about tit you say Em. Not everyone has an eating disorder and not everyone thinks it’s cool to highlight and promote it like you do. duck off and find something more useful to do during this time like read a book or do a puzzle just get of social media and stop making a tit of yourself.
Or maybe she should get an online therapist. Although I guess not as it won't be *gifted.*

She produces no useful content. Bakes the same shite, shills the same old affiliate links, stupid TikToks, and now her own "quotes." I also think she reads here and that is why she is posting more about eating everything to "troll" us.

Or maybe she should get an online therapist. Although I guess not as it won't be *gifted.*

She produces no useful content. Bakes the same shite, shills the same old affiliate links, stupid TikToks, and now her own "quotes." I also think she reads here and that is why she is posting more about eating everything to "troll" us.
All she’s doing is highlighting her addictive personality and binge eating disorder. No skin of my nose if she keeps highlighting that, it just means more people will notice how godawful she is and she will get even less work. If she thinks this is trolling us keep it up, it’s not my career that’s going down the pan.

Reactions: 1
All she’s doing is highlighting her addictive personality and binge eating disorder. No skin of my nose if she keeps highlighting that, it just means more people will notice how godawful she is and she will get even less work. If she thinks this is trolling us keep it up, it’s not my career that’s going down the pan.
Now is the time to show creativity and she doesn't have an ounce of it. She is doing nothing to prove herself to sponsors or brands. Right now will be a very competitive time for "influencers" given that brand budgets are being cut. I can see her moving back to Yorkshire when the lockdown is lifted.

Now is the time to show creativity and she doesn't have an ounce of it. She is doing nothing to prove herself to sponsors or brands. Right now will be a very competitive time for "influencers" given that brand budgets are being cut.
Creativity...you cant affiliate link it so she won’t know about it 😂

She should take this time to learn new skills such as learning to brush her hair and how to fake tan properly.

• Haha
She just can't seem to do anything in moderation can she. Works out during isolation but has to do it all day. Bakes but has to do it every day AND eat the whole bleeping thing in one go. Then brag, then exercise, repeat repeat repeat. Writes a couple of blog post but has to link them 10 times a day for 2 weeks straight from twitter and Instagram even though it will be the same people watching her stories. She is that annoying person that tells you the same bloody story about themselves ever time you meet!

Doesn't she realise that brands will still be watching to figure out who to spend their much reduced marketing budgets on later in the year? Extravagant trips are not going to happen for a while so they need influencers who can manage things from the UK and still make products look appealing. She isn't doing this at all.

Also why the duck is she linking childrens shoes?! Who are your audience Em? We all know the trick that kids shoes go to size 5.5 but how does this look to your sponsors who want to know that they are appealing to an audience who have money to spend! Ugh she is just so dumb.

So I have been watching her stories and it seems every day they are going out buying "essentials." WTF. Today was a loaf of bread. Pretty sure they are advising people to only go out once a week for food or longer. Why is this orange bint at stores every single day? She always goes on about her boyfriend being high risk because of his diabetes...yet he is going out with her. They are both idiots.

STFU up, Em. I can guarantee she didn't buy ANY of this tit and the story is a lie, like most of her tweets. And is using it just as an excuse to share affiliate links. Now she is affiliate linking the apparent pillows she saw someone else share so she bought them. She is so transparent.

Binge buying now. Her addictions are out of control. If she’s not scoffing loaves of bread, she’s now buying “healthy pizza dough” whatever that is?? Why can’t she just be normal?

Binge buying now. Her addictions are out of control. If she’s not scoffing loaves of bread, she’s now buying “healthy pizza dough” whatever that is?? Why can’t she just be normal?
LOL. She makes disgusting cauliflower base pizza doughs. Given she exercises so much, you think she would just eat a normal pizza dough.

LOL. She makes disgusting cauliflower base pizza doughs. Given she exercises so much, you think she would just eat a normal pizza dough.
exactly!! She’s always going on about balance and eating what she wants but seems she’s not following her own advice!!
Flogging trainers on insta yet again as well. Have we got another three weeks of this??

exactly!! She’s always going on about balance and eating what she wants but seems she’s not following her own advice!!
Flogging trainers on insta yet again as well. Have we got another three weeks of this??
And the same boring fitness balls. Find some new content, Em, you absolute bore. Notice, she never bakes anything that actually looks yummy. She always bakes the fad healthy stuff.

Just a theory here. She's finding low key influencer ads and buying the items so that she can then affiliate link. Brand then sees incoming links from her page and offers her a collaboration

Reactions: 3
Just a theory here. She's finding low key influencer ads and buying the items so that she can then affiliate link. Brand then sees incoming links from her page and offers her a collaboration
I think you could be right. She’s been very keen to reference her specific purchases... fully expect it all to be affiliate linked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.