Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me sick these influencers think they can carry on shilling because it supports retail. Who do they think they are?? They take commission off retailers, customers money is the actually money keeping these retailers going unlike leech influencers who pay for NOTHING.

Also where is the support for Debenhams from the likes of Em Shel and Ruby Holley? It’s on its knees but don’t see either of them promoting it?? Or is that because they only promote what lines their own pockets?? Yes I think so. Absolute bloody hypocrites. Sick of these bleeping influencers acting like they are helping when all they care about is their affiliate links!! Sick of the lot of them.

8E785648-5C05-415F-A705-7E9A301B76D9.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She is such a liar about people repeatedly asking for her to link stuff. Just own in Em instead of your half apologies for constantly linking stuff. Does she expect people to believe that she gets messages begging for links and that people can’t bloody find a pair of trainers for themselves?! She has literally been posting the same tit for over a week. There is some bad stuff out there right now from influencers but she is by far the worst.

Reactions: 6
She is such a liar about people repeatedly asking for her to link stuff. Just own in Em instead of your half apologies for constantly linking stuff. Does she expect people to believe that she gets messages begging for links and that people can’t bloody find a pair of trainers for themselves?! She has literally been posting the same tit for over a week. There is some bad stuff out there right now from influencers but she is by far the worst.
god so sick of that as well. She’s almost on loop promoting the same trainers and loungewear items. I doubt any one has asked. She probably messages herself from her second account.

she seems so irrelevant right now. Shows she has no hobbies or nothing useful to say or add. She only has content when she can go to the gym or a cafe. Very sad.

Reactions: 1
god so sick of that as well. She’s almost on loop promoting the same trainers and loungewear items. I doubt any one has asked. She probably messages herself from her second account.

she seems so irrelevant right now. Shows she has no hobbies or nothing useful to say or add. She only has content when she can go to the gym or a cafe. Very sad.
Yes, about two weeks now she has been posting the same boring affiliate links. She has ZERO original content going on.

Holy tit. Imagine having to deal with this... Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Did she really get gifted essential food when could easily have been gifted to someone who needs it?? She can physically walk to the shops..,,

Reactions: 2
Did she really get gifted essential food when could easily have been gifted to someone who needs it?? She can physically walk to the shops..,,
Omg. I just came here to post that. I am really annoyed she got sent a box of essential groceries. That should be going to someone who actually needs it and can't get out.

She also made brownies and says she ate half of them.... Em, you have a binging problem if that's the case.

Reactions: 5
She is def regretting staying in London and not going home for lockdown lol

same here couldn’t believe she was flaunting a delivery of food when many vulnerable people are struggling and it was bleeping gifted!! Could she not have donated the box or at least paid for it??
Scummy witch. She is going to look a right dick as people will take issue with two healthy twenty somethings getting food delivered when they could go to the supermarket. Unbelievable

Omg. I just came here to post that. I am really annoyed she got sent a box of essential groceries. That should be going to someone who actually needs it and can't get out.

She also made brownies and says she ate half of them.... Em, you have a binging problem if that's the case.
she really does have binge eating problems. I can’t believe no one ever comments on her stories about all the cake and bread she eats.

She is def regretting staying in London and not going home for lockdown lol
She should have gone home and stayed with her mum. I would have if I were her. She has no events in London so no reason to be there tbh.

same here couldn’t believe she was flaunting a delivery of food when many vulnerable people are struggling and it was bleeping gifted!! Could she not have donated the box or at least paid for it??
Scummy witch. She is going to look a right dick as people will take issue with two healthy twenty somethings getting food delivered when they could go to the supermarket. Unbelievable

she really does have binge eating problems. I can’t believe no one ever comments on her stories about all the cake and bread she eats.
She is either a liar about eating it all or she binges. I think she will get worse over quarantining. It seems very disordered.

Reactions: 3
She should have gone home and stayed with her mum. I would have if I were her. She has no events in London so no reason to be there tbh.
Prob would didn’t want to pass up the opportunity to shove it in everyone’s faces everyday that she could afford a place in London 😂

backfired though seeing as she can’t even go out anywhere cause it’s too busy!

Prob would didn’t want to pass up the opportunity to shove it in everyone’s faces everyday that she could afford a place in London 😂

backfired though seeing as she can’t even go out anywhere cause it’s too busy!
True. She prob would have had more content in Yorkshire... could have done some gardening, etc. In London, she is stuck inside shilling the same old crap.

We need to tell these companies that giving free food to rich and able 'influencers' is damaging to their brand AND to vulnerable people! It's also hugely off putting for me and a potential customer so I can imagine that stands for others as well

Reactions: 5
We need to tell these companies that giving free food to rich and able 'influencers' is damaging to their brand AND to vulnerable people! It's also hugely off putting for me and a potential customer so I can imagine that stands for others as well
It is just SO tone-deaf. Influencers should not be gifted essential grocery items when there are families that can't even afford to go to the store.

Im actually thinking of emailing them and asking why they sent free food to a influencer when vulnerable people need that food. Especially one that is so scummy and beggy like EmShel.

I am absolutely gobsmacked at this! I honestly cannot believe anyone would do this. This is the lowest of the low. Greedy, scrounging and do distasteful!

Im actually thinking of emailing them and asking why they sent free food to a influencer when vulnerable people need that food. Especially one that is so scummy and beggy like EmShel.
I was thinking of contacting them too... even if it wasn't Em, I would be horrified that they are sending it to influencers. The best PR would be to send it to vulnerable people and families.

Reactions: 4
56D837EB-E6CC-4A84-B4EB-C3694253B0DC.jpeg

Didn’t she and Matt just travel up North to visit her mum, brother who has an autoimmune disease and her elderly grandparents back in Boston Spa and visit the gym earlier this month and drove back down to London despite allegedly staying in???

• Haha
Again tweeting about buying from her bakery and how she doesn't have the money for it... she obviously does, otherwise she wouldn't buy from there...unless it was gifted. Insulting to people that actually have NO money, Em.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.