Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight her IG story is: why do I eat dinner then eat 1 x chocolate bar, 1 x bowl of cereal and a loaf of bread?

She is either a complete liar and exaggerating and then she will cry about the trolls. OR, she has a binge eating problem.

Reactions: 1
Shes posted the same workout mat 4 times on her twitter in about 24 hours 😑

Also is she a trained PT? If not does it kinda annoy anyone else when unqualified influencers posts loads of workout vids?

Reactions: 2
Shes posted the same workout mat 4 times on her twitter in about 24 hours 😑

Also is she a trained PT? If not does it kinda annoy anyone else when unqualified influencers posts loads of workout vids?
She is most definitely not qualified as a PT!! Nor anything else like nutrition but it doesn’t stop her pretending that she knows stuff.
Her form at exercise is awful, I really don’t know why anyone would follow her workouts when decent PTs are doing their for free on IG.
I heard les mills videos are free at the moment too!

She is most definitely not qualified as a PT!! Nor anything else like nutrition but it doesn’t stop her pretending that she knows stuff.
Her form at exercise is awful, I really don’t know why anyone would follow her workouts when decent PTs are doing their for free on IG.
I heard les mills videos are free at the moment too!
Yeah, she should absolutely not be posting exercise videos when she isn't even qualified.

So happy to find this thread! I've despised this girl for years. She's such a massive massive beg it makes me wonder how anyone can lack so much self awareness, it's shameless. Any influencer or brand posts on insta I see, she's there in the comments with some beggy comment that adds nothing. Nobody ever replies to her either yet she continues. She's as orange as a Cheeto and has a face only a mother could love yet every photo she's there sticking her leg and ass out like she's a supermodel or something. I also can't deal with seeing her tweet replies to everyone because she's thick as two short planks and has to delete them all later. SO happy there's loads of other people and it's not just me who finds her bleeping irritating!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So happy to find this thread! I've despised this girl for years. She's such a massive massive beg it makes me wonder how anyone can lack so much self awareness, it's shameless. Any influencer or brand posts on insta I see, she's there in the comments with some beggy comment that adds nothing. Nobody ever replies to her either yet she continues. She's as orange as a Cheeto and has a face only a mother could love yet every photo she's there sticking her leg and ass out like she's a supermodel or something. I also can't deal with seeing her tweet replies to everyone because she's thick as two short planks and has to delete them all later. SO happy there's loads of other people and it's not just me who finds her bleeping irritating!
Hahaha, it is embarrassing that she tweets stuff and then deletes it when people disagree. Her whole feed, Twitter, Instagram, etc are all affiliate links to absolute crap that no one needs to buy right now.

You've nailed it. A face only a mother could love.

The absolute state of that oven! I’d be worried I’d catch something as it looks absolutely disgusting. She makes vlogs about cleaning her garden or declutterung how about cleaning your oven you filthy creature! I feel sorry for that freebie cleaning company when this is over, they are going to have to clean months of dirt and grossness.
Also yo have no shame and show this to the world! I’d be too embarrassed but this fits her brand...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The absolute state of that oven! I’d be worried I’d catch something as it looks absolutely disgusting. She makes vlogs about cleaning her garden or declutterung how about cleaning your oven you filthy creature! I feel sorry for that freebie cleaning company when this is over, they are going to have to clean months of dirt and grossness.
Also yo have no shame and show this to the world! I’d be too embarrassed but this fits her brand...
So disgusting but doesn’t surprise me. We’ve seen the state of her flat. The state of her make up and wardrobe. She never cleans just leaves all that grime for a freebie cleaning service. She should be ashamed.
I wonder if her mother is proud that she’s so grubby?

So disgusting but doesn’t surprise me. We’ve seen the state of her flat. The state of her make up and wardrobe. She never cleans just leaves all that grime for a freebie cleaning service. She should be ashamed.
I wonder if her mother is proud that she’s so grubby?
It’s disgusting! Food goes into that oven, why would you let it get to such a state.

You can tell how low her standards are when things in the kitchen are this dirty. I wonder what state the inside of her fridge is in 🤢

It’s disgusting! Food goes into that oven, why would you let it get to such a state.

You can tell how low her standards are when things in the kitchen are this dirty. I wonder what state the inside of her fridge is in 🤢
god I hate to think. And her bath / shower is probably stained orange with fake tan and soap scum.
It further shows there are def three adults living there too. I don’t know why she pretends her brother doesn’t live there when it’s obvious he does

It’s not just her flat that’s stinking dirty, she is too. I’m not saying influencers need to look perfect all the time, but washing your toes is basic hygiene. Disgusting.
quite disgusting!! I feel sick!

Look at the hashtags she’s used on her latest post. Using corona virus to get more likes. Cheap

9A2018B1-E1A5-4C7D-B620-C5BAD919A3FE.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s not just her flat that’s stinking dirty, she is too. I’m not saying influencers need to look perfect all the time, but washing your toes is basic hygiene. Disgusting.
And still pulling the 2013 pout face I see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.