Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank duck her followers we starting to go down. 150 in the past month it looks like on social blade
yep and that’s despite her showing off her mums dog 🤣🤣 people don’t like being taken for a mug with all the lies she’s tells. Shes an absolute idiot for continuing with this BS that it’s her dog. cant stop watching this car crash 😂

Reactions: 2
"our family dog" lol. She is such a child. If a couple gets a dog then it is their's...not if it is your mum's. She says the dog's "skin" is so soft...lol, think she means fur. Her mum got a very cute puppy indeed.

A lost follower for every puppy HAZARD in her flat!! 😂
LOL. "Puppy hazards." In other words, she doesn't want a puppy having accidents in her flat. I don't think she is mature enough to be taking the puppy out every 20 minutes because when they're that small THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. In fact, that is why people are getting dogs during the lockdown as people are home all the time. I am speaking from our experience with our dog when he was a pup, he had to pee that often as his bladder was so small. You can put pee pads down of course but we only did that at night time. I also don't think she would want to pick up dog tit.

What is it with that walking in front of the camera, head over the shoulder and twirling around pose that is so popular with these z-listers? It is cringe af 🤢

Reactions: 4
Lol what is with her having Matt feed her on IG? Is she trying to be sexy? Because she isn't.
She thinks it makes her look like a ‘cool girl‘ but in true Tesco value Em style it makes her look like an idiot. The same with the dumb posing she does, it just makes her look like a moron grinning and laughing and twirling like a fool.

Check out the face colour on her pic today. Those presets are bleeping awful, her face looks the colour of wood!

• Haha
She thinks it makes her look like a ‘cool girl‘ but in true Tesco value Em style it makes her look like an idiot. The same with the dumb posing she does, it just makes her look like a moron grinning and laughing and twirling like a fool.

Check out the face colour on her pic today. Those presets are bleeping awful, her face looks the colour of wood!
Omg I just noticed the difference in colour of her fave vs her arm 🤮😂😂

Reactions: 1
OMG her new vlog about the dog!! Absolute lol.

- she admits she and Matt drove up the road to meet the dog but it was socially distanced so fine. So she has left her flat then? Why is lying saying she’s not left home??
- the dog is hers apparently. She was going to move house and the dog was going to come and live with her. But then they got the dog and the house move fell through so now they can’t have her as the flat has too many hazards. So she asked her mum to have the dog BUT its still her puppy.
- it’s a family dog don’t you know? Because she, her mum and brother have always wanted a dog. I mean she just said it’s her puppy but it’s also a family puppy don’t you know?! Makes total Sense 🙄🙄🙄
- the house move was going to be a surprise but they hit road blocks and arent moving, funny it’s the second or Maybe third time she has supposedly going to move house. It’s absolute horse tit, you can tell shes just concocted this lie to cover the fact it’s her mums dog. Why would her mum just take the dog because she can’t move house? What if she couldnt take it? And why can’t you have a dog in a flat, plenty of other people do?.
- she’s weaved in an alcohol advert... bleeping weird. whole video has a strange vibe and just odd to see alcohol being advertised in the middle of a dog vlog. Shows how she will literally shoe horn an ad into anything.

Haha same observations!!
Her ability to contradict herself from one sentence to the next is frankly outstanding.
Nothing makes sense!
She was planning to get the dog to coincide with moving house. But then they got a call seemingly out of the blue saying that this poor little puppy needed a home, and the Sheldon family came to the rescue. No Em, your family were next on the waiting list for a highly sought after expensive puppy so when you got the call saying there as a puppy available you of course jumped at the chance. Please don't make out that you are rescuing and homing a puppy that would otherwise have nowhere to go. Search this breed and you will see that they go for 1000s of pounds and waiting lists are often closed as they are so in demand.
Puppy hazards, sorry what are they? You really just need to tidy up cos at the moment that dog would have a field day in the that flat chewing all the shoes/crap/mess that is all over the place. Either you can't be bothered to look after the puppy or you aren't allowed them in your rental flat, sorry house, just say so, not all this utter rubbish about the 'welfare' of this dog.
Also they are too terrified to step foot into a supermarket but happy to pass a puppy around from person to person hugging and kissing it?

The Johnnie Walker #ad content... surely the company can't be pleased with that? A Father's day gift but also perfect for 'date night' which is Em and Matt eating pasta and tomato sauce straight out of the saucepan.

Reactions: 3
For someone that constantly hints about having an abusive father and the fact that she has no relationship with him, why would she promote this for fathers day? She's so desperate. And the eating while doing that Q&A was beyond gross. Just eat later? It would have made more sense to be drinking the whisky 'gin and tonic'!

For someone that constantly hints about having an abusive father and the fact that she has no relationship with him, why would she promote this for fathers day? She's so desperate. And the eating while doing that Q&A was beyond gross. Just eat later? It would have made more sense to be drinking the whisky 'gin and tonic'!
Dollar dollar bill y’all. You can’t live on Kings Road and buy 4 houses (that all amazingly fell through) if you don’t flog all sorts of tit. Foot cream, cinnamon and beef jerky.... come on can’t you all see that she’s a boss babe and we’re all jealous of her 🤨🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was planning to get the dog to coincide with moving house. But then they got a call seemingly out of the blue saying that this poor little puppy needed a home, and the Sheldon family came to the rescue. No Em, your family were next on the waiting list for a highly sought after expensive puppy so when you got the call saying there as a puppy available you of course jumped at the chance. Please don't make out that you are rescuing and homing a puppy that would otherwise have nowhere to go. Search this breed and you will see that they go for 1000s of pounds and waiting lists are often closed as they are so in demand.
this is a great point actually. She made it sound as
though the dog has no where else to go whereas in reality designer breeds go for 000s and have waiting lists. I’ve heard since lockdown it’s got even worse as more people wanted a dog. Unfortunately influencers like Em peddling that it’s a good idea to get a pet during lockdown will drive this further and the rescue centres will be overflowing by Xmas when they are all dumped because they are too much work and people have to go back to work 😡

Also noticed in her crappy morning thoughts she says she’s been strolling round London.
Erm yesterday you said you hadn’t left your crappy flat and before that you’ve said it’s soooo busy on the streets you can’t run!! Which is it fool?? Does she even know what is truth and what is lies anymore!

If Em is trying to buy a house I wouldn't be surprised if the reason it constantly falls through is because her mortgage isn't approved. Matt does not have a stable income in seems. And Em's job as an influencer is not considered a stable income as far as banks are concerned. I've seen many influencers struggle to get approved for that reason. She can't guarantee she will make the same amount yearly to pay the mortgage as it isn't salaried.

Surely not a dig at us? Lol.

Last edited:
If Em is trying to buy a house I wouldn't be surprised if the reason it constantly falls through is because her mortgage isn't approved. Matt does not have a stable income in seems. And Em's job as an influencer is not considered a stable income as far as banks are concerned. I've seen many influencers struggle to get approved for that reason. She can't guarantee she will make the same amount yearly to pay the mortgage as it isn't salaried.

Surely not a dig at us? Lol.
Yeh you mad em and scared. We see you!

I was just thinking...we all know Em is scared of going to the doctors without her mum so I doubt she would go to the hospital without her for tests.

Em posted a strange thread on twitter last week about how she went to get tested in London and the Dr said she could drive up to Leeds for tests but Em said that's not allowed so of course she didn't. But she seemed to be really emphasizing it...could she have been over compensating as she did actually drive to Leeds for the appt? And that is how she met the dog? Cause we can see she is not in London in the videos of her with the dog.

Screenshots as I'm sure she will delete the tweets now.

Think I've cracked her lies. Lol.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She showed herself twirling around yesterday, smiling and poncing around getting coffee. Today she says she’s had a difficult 24 hours with a picture of a domestic abuse poster? She is actually unhinged.

I was just thinking...we all know Em is scared of going to the doctors without her mum so I doubt she would go to the hospital without her for tests.

Em posted a strange thread on twitter last week about how she went to get tested in London and the Dr at the hospital said she could drive up to Leeds for tests but Em said that's not allowed so of course she didn't. But she seemed to be really emphasizing it...could she have been over compensating as she did actually drive to Leeds for the appt? And that is how she met the dog? Cause we can see she is not in London in the videos of her with the dog.
All she does is attention seek. We know her dad was tit and most likely abusive because she alludes to it constantly. Now we know that she maybe has something wrong and is waiting for results. Why does she feel the need to over share like this while still not saying anything. It is so immature. It’s like those dickheads who say things on Facebook like ‘I’ve had such a bad day’ and nothing else’s just waiting for everyone to ask why!

Reactions: 5
She showed herself twirling around yesterday, smiling and poncing around getting coffee. Today she says she’s had a difficult 24 hours with a picture of a domestic abuse poster? She is actually unhinged.

All she does is attention seek. We know her dad was tit and most likely abusive because she alludes to it constantly. Now we know that she maybe has something wrong and is waiting for results. Why does she feel the need to over share like this while still not saying anything. It is so immature. It’s like those dickheads who say things on Facebook like ‘I’ve had such a bad day’ and nothing else’s just waiting for everyone to ask why!
I know a few people like that ! Extreme narcissistic !

Who thinks the major doctors appointment is linked to her sudden interest in SPF? Can I call a bingo if it is? :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.