Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah she’s done a set of stories for Arlo using her iPhone and talks at her selfie reflection in the phone the whole time. Embarrassing. She can’t stop looking at herself. Awful at her job. Look at the damn camera that’s how you get a connection with audience??

View attachment 163027

And yet you’re on twitter bitching about them 🤔

View attachment 163092
I would bet money that is another lie and just a way to get in a dig at tattle. "Why waste your energy and time bitching?!"

Reactions: 1
I would bet money that is another lie and just a way to get in a dig at tattle. "Why waste your energy and time bitching?!"
oh totally. wouldn’t surprise me if she invented that incident just to get a dig in about bitching.

made me laugh she was promoting that channel 5 tv show she was on again and some one replied the below. Lol

07BFA377-73BE-4C47-924E-6EC33A984459.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how she posted a tweet a few days back about how she would love to go back home, but covid, implying that she hasn’t been home in a while. Yet she has plenty of pics of her with the dog, which is supposedly at her mums house?!

Em's latest free food parcel is full of "high quality groceries you can't get at the supermarket" what a scam , I can get that exact molyneux cavolo nero for a pound at my local corner shop, in one of Em's supposedly "sketchy" areas of London no less!!
Claiming French and Italian tomatoes and lemons are the freshest fruit and veg she's ever had? Come on.

Reactions: 2
This video is one of the most cringe I’ve ever seen from her.

that mirror she shoots into is FILTHY. It literally takes 30 seconds to clean a mirror. She’s apparently an ‘influencer’ (just about clinging on) so why wouldn’t you ensure you look great and not being shot in a filthy, dusty, dirty mirror.

her boyfriend literally hates her. Can you imagine sitting talking to her of an evening?? Going on about her awful dresses, naff bags. She can’t even take a key out, she is that much of a mess.

id rather look at pics of the annoying dog than her annoying orange gurn. Hope she’s got some pennies saved because with this recession coming she is DONE 🚮

Also something that proves what a horrible basic she is - when people write comments on her video about how cute she is, or how nice her dress is they get a comment back. But there is a clearly lovely girl who always writes her a long message every video that she just chucks a ‘like’ to - doesn’t give her the time to day to acknowledge anything she’s said. Would clearly mean the world to that viewer but this slob can’t be bothered to even construct a basic reply.

Last edited:
This video is one of the most cringe I’ve ever seen from her.

that mirror she shoots into is FILTHY. It literally takes 30 seconds to clean a mirror. She’s apparently an ‘influencer’ (just about clinging on) so why wouldn’t you ensure you look great and not being shot in a filthy, dusty, dirty mirror.

her boyfriend literally hates her. Can you imagine sitting talking to her of an evening?? Going on about her awful dresses, naff bags. She can’t even take a key out, she is that much of a mess.

id rather look at pics of the annoying dog than her annoying orange gurn. Hope she’s got some pennies saved because with this recession coming she is DONE 🚮

Also something that proves what a horrible basic she is - when people write comments on her video about how cute she is, or how nice her dress is they get a comment back. But there is a clearly lovely girl who always writes her a long message every video that she just chucks a ‘like’ to - doesn’t give her the time to day to acknowledge anything she’s said. Would clearly mean the world to that viewer but this slob can’t be bothered to even construct a basic reply.
Yes to all of this but also are we sure that’s not her writing gushing replies to herself and not replying to the comments so as not to draw attention...

This bleeping hospital thing. If she is that worried why not just follow up with the hospital or doctor and chase up whatever it is she is waiting for? Oh i know, because then she wouldn’t be able to attention seeking all over social media about it 🤯 she is such a bloody child.

Reactions: 6
Just so you can see how many different places she’s lived in London without moving out of the flat she’s turned into a tit tip. For those who are not Londoners it’s a 3 mile trip from Kings Road to Notting Hill so about an hours walk....

Also wtf is this all about?!? (Picture of the cakes) Three of her own accounts that she manages all commenting on her OWN post. She has issues, clearly she just needs attention and doesn’t seem to have any real friends so she’s playing at it with all her pointless accounts all commenting away. Her family need to step in and rescue this deluded Oompa Loompa!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just so you can see how many different places she’s lived in London without moving out of the flat she’s turned into a tit tip. For those who are not Londoners it’s a 3 mile trip from Kings Road to Notting Hill so about an hours walk....

Also wtf is this all about?!? (Picture of the cakes) Three of her own accounts that she manages all commenting on her OWN post. She has issues, clearly she just needs attention and doesn’t seem to have any real friends so she’s playing at it with all her pointless accounts all commenting away. Her family need to step in and rescue this deluded Oompa Loompa!
when you see all those posts, it really shows how crazy it is and how much she lies about her location. All for what?? A few more likes. It’s so desperate, she reeks. If she actually focused on decent photography and being genuine and humble more people would like her. It does matter where you tag your flat Em hun, people can see through the lies!

she’s flogging that Kiehls cleanser at the moment, with her stupid pouting face and a filter! Sorry but am not going to buy skincare from someone with a filter...how can I see how Your skin looks? Another dumb move from Em.

as for the hospital / medical reference, totally agree it’s desperate attention seeking behaviour. She mentioned it loads on her vlog, talking about it then saying she couldn’t talk about it 🙄🙄🙄 honestly she needs to realise this why she is losing followers. Either talk about it or don’t. everyone can see she’s mentioning it for engagement and you ok hun messages. It is pathetic.

Her vlog also contained an incident (that she’s chosen to make into content, weirdly) about getting locked out of their flat. It was like 35% of the vlog! Matt said it was Ems fault as she never takes the key and she’s babyishly replied that she relies on him to do that or something. He looked so pissed off as they spent £200 on a locksmith and she didn’t give a duck and was just prancing about in dresses. Like at 26 years old she can’t be arsed to take her own key out. It’s just so utterly odd that she acts like a child not a woman about to her hit her late twenties. She also admitted on camera after they got the locks changed that they are hiding a key outside! i wouldn’t be admitting that on camera how stupid. Would invalidate their contents insurance for a start. I honestly wonder if Matt is the grown up and he’s fed up of having to look after Em. And in return she does the good wife act making him cookies because he’s so pissed off with her all the time.

She probably tags those places as her location because then people looking through that location tag will come across her accounts. I think its just another way to try to gain engagement, as well as tricking people into thinking shes more affluent than she really is

when you see all those posts, it really shows how crazy it is and how much she lies about her location. All for what?? A few more likes. It’s so desperate, she reeks. If she actually focused on decent photography and being genuine and humble more people would like her. It does matter where you tag your flat Em hun, people can see through the lies!

she’s flogging that Kiehls cleanser at the moment, with her stupid pouting face and a filter! Sorry but am not going to buy skincare from someone with a filter...how can I see how Your skin looks? Another dumb move from Em.

as for the hospital / medical reference, totally agree it’s desperate attention seeking behaviour. She mentioned it loads on her vlog, talking about it then saying she couldn’t talk about it 🙄🙄🙄 honestly she needs to realise this why she is losing followers. Either talk about it or don’t. everyone can see she’s mentioning it for engagement and you ok hun messages. It is pathetic.

Her vlog also contained an incident (that she’s chosen to make into content, weirdly) about getting locked out of their flat. It was like 35% of the vlog! Matt said it was Ems fault as she never takes the key and she’s babyishly replied that she relies on him to do that or something. He looked so pissed off as they spent £200 on a locksmith and she didn’t give a duck and was just prancing about in dresses. Like at 26 years old she can’t be arsed to take her own key out. It’s just so utterly odd that she acts like a child not a woman about to her hit her late twenties. She also admitted on camera after they got the locks changed that they are hiding a key outside! i wouldn’t be admitting that on camera how stupid. Would invalidate their contents insurance for a start. I honestly wonder if Matt is the grown up and he’s fed up of having to look after Em. And in return she does the good wife act making him cookies because he’s so pissed off with her all the time.
What a dolt. Imagine saying they're gonna leave a key outside. Influencers have had their houses broken into before because they've posted they're on vacation. She is so dumb.

What a dolt. Imagine saying they're gonna leave a key outside. Influencers have had their houses broken into before because they've posted they're on vacation. She is so dumb.
Well at least Em has outsmarted us all and none of us know where she actually lives!
Chelsea? Kensington? Notting Hill? The Natural History Museum? Buckingham Palace?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is a mess.
Now says she is worried because the hospital hasn't contacted her. Grow the duck up, Em, and call them if you are so concerned. That is what a responsible adult would do.

Screenshot_20200628-142129_Instagram.jpg

I'm very interested in Mary Berry's "Victoria Sponge"
What are the white globby lumps on top?

• Haha
More affiliate links. Snore.

Can we report her? She is meant to declare AD in the actual video and mark it but she has not.

She also mentions her ebook which she should be declaring as an AD but doesn't.

She’s so sneaky and doesn’t comply, with the rules. Looked under the video and she’s saying it’s not sponsored but it’s ad gifted and ad affiliate so that makes it an ad right??

3C1BE338-941C-4E7C-A83F-068BCA698E1D.jpeg

She’s so sneaky and doesn’t comply, with the rules. Looked under the video and she’s saying it’s not sponsored but it’s ad gifted and ad affiliate so that makes it an ad right??

View attachment 166412
Yes, it is. Anything "gifted" to influencers MUST LEGALLY clearly be declared an AD.

It is not hard to source this info. There needs to be harsher repercussions for influencers breaking the law. I am not sure if many know this but I used to blog and receive free products and you legally are required to include them (how much they are worth) as income in your taxes but I don't think many do. I am waiting for the day that influencers are arrested for tax evasion.

So she plugs her Amazon wish list all over twitter “plz don’t buy me anything tho, use it for in inspo” lol duck off. People STUPIDLY buy her stuff and then she affiliate links the stuff she’s been bought by strangers to make money from them. God, she is truly awful isn’t she! 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.