Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed herself twirling around yesterday, smiling and poncing around getting coffee. Today she says she’s had a difficult 24 hours with a picture of a domestic abuse poster? She is actually unhinged.

All she does is attention seek. We know her dad was tit and most likely abusive because she alludes to it constantly. Now we know that she maybe has something wrong and is waiting for results. Why does she feel the need to over share like this while still not saying anything. It is so immature. It’s like those dickheads who say things on Facebook like ‘I’ve had such a bad day’ and nothing else’s just waiting for everyone to ask why!
Agree!!
I think blabbing on twitter and insta that you’re waiting for some health test results is EXTREMELY wrong. Sorry but it could be triggering to someone who has a serious disease or illness or has lost a loved one to cancer or some similar serious condition. It’s not something that should be used as click bait. Keep your health offline, unless you’re using it to give a platform to a certain condition.

it’s so typical of this uneducated twit to drop hints about tests to get comments. She actually sickens me.

I don’t think she could have gone down any further in my estimations but the lies about the dog, moving house and now hinting about tests has
Proved me wrong. She will scrape the barrel for content then go into the ground. She actually has no ethics or morals.

Reactions: 2
Agree!!
I think blabbing on twitter and insta that you’re waiting for some health test results is EXTREMELY wrong. Sorry but it could be triggering to someone who has a serious disease or illness or has lost a loved one to cancer or some similar serious condition. It’s not something that should be used as click bait. Keep your health offline, unless you’re using it to give a platform to a certain condition.

it’s so typical of this uneducated twit to drop hints about tests to get comments. She actually sickens me.

I don’t think she could have gone down any further in my estimations but the lies about the dog, moving house and now hinting about tests has
Proved me wrong. She will scrape the barrel for content then go into the ground. She actually has no ethics or morals.
Emma seems to have no shred of privacy. Does she not have real life friends she can share her worries with? Why so desperate for the comfort of strangers online?
A friend of hers, Dean, died from cancer a few years back and I followed him on social media. He was incredible but until he got his diagnosis, he did not hint to having any tests, etc done. Em really has a problem with oversharing or lying.

Reactions: 1
Emma seems to have no shred of privacy. Does she not have real life friends she can share her worries with? Why so desperate for the comfort of strangers online?
A friend of hers, Dean, died from cancer a few years back and I followed him on social media. He was incredible but until he got his diagnosis, he did not hint to having any tests, etc done. Em really has a problem with oversharing or lying.
some people have class and dignity and understand it’s not normal to share such personal news until it really needs to be talked about. Unfortunately Em is not one of those people!

I noticed she started commenting on Chloe Roses insta,.. now she’s copying her.

15 June chloe posts the below and em comments saying she eats cherries too 🙄🙄🙄
5F38622E-B08D-47E0-9644-3055345D7C8E.jpeg

then today 6pm ish Chloe posts the below to her stories

59F17370-7ECA-4055-8D4E-4311A64CAEDA.jpeg

so 9.30pm ish Em posts the below. What a bleeping copy cat. Chloe is gaining a lot of followers so no surprise em is trying to copy her. Block her now Chloe!

1A0C9A73-266C-4376-B456-4E706B498E25.jpeg

I noticed she started commenting on Chloe Roses insta,.. now she’s copying her.

15 June chloe posts the below and em comments saying she eats cherries too 🙄🙄🙄
View attachment 160741

then today 6pm ish Chloe posts the below to her stories

View attachment 160743

so 9.30pm ish Em posts the below. What a bleeping copy cat. Chloe is gaining a lot of followers so no surprise em is trying to copy her. Block her now Chloe!

View attachment 160744
Don't know who Chloe is but her setup looks nicer.

Don't know who Chloe is but her setup looks nicer.
I saw her video on YouTube a month or so ago. It was a zara try on and she did a good job and had nice items. Her accounts are growing really fast so not surprised Em is copying since her own account is a tit show. Come to think of it Ems mums dog looks a bit like Chloes 😳😳

She showed herself twirling around yesterday, smiling and poncing around getting coffee. Today she says she’s had a difficult 24 hours with a picture of a domestic abuse poster? She is actually unhinged.

All she does is attention seek. We know her dad was tit and most likely abusive because she alludes to it constantly. Now we know that she maybe has something wrong and is waiting for results. Why does she feel the need to over share like this while still not saying anything. It is so immature. It’s like those dickheads who say things on Facebook like ‘I’ve had such a bad day’ and nothing else’s just waiting for everyone to ask why!
Don’t forget her gran was apparently “murdered”. Obviously it would be ems gran as everything about her is dramatic.

More lies from this idiot. Her cleaning services were gifted for free, so how is helping the cleaner get back to work exactly?? Em wasn’t even paying the cleaner 🙄🙄🙄

she just wants her freebie cleans back as her flat is so disgusting so someone else has to clean her filth.

also funny how she’s happy to go for a walk to enable the cleaner to come round when she makes out London is too busy for her to leave the grubby flat. More contradictory nonsense

942B20D9-B101-464B-B40B-5BF0749645E8.jpeg

More lies from this idiot. Her cleaning services were gifted for free, so how is helping the cleaner get back to work exactly?? Em wasn’t even paying the cleaner 🙄🙄🙄

she just wants her freebie cleans back as her flat is so disgusting so someone else has to clean her filth.

also funny how she’s happy to go for a walk to enable the cleaner to come round when she makes out London is too busy for her to leave the grubby flat. More contradictory nonsense

View attachment 161118
Cleaners were allowed back to work a whole month ago. Why does this moron not know anything about what restrictions have been lifted? She's so incredibly ignorant, "oh my god are we allowed to do that now? Are we allowed to go there now?" How about you read the news to keep up with the "rules" Em? The whole world will be back to normal and Em 'n' Matt will be hunkering down in their grotty "Kensington" bunker rationing the beef jerky.

Also happy for a cleaner to come into vulnerable Matt's home....where's the logic in that? Also I love the mention of tipping the cleaner,I would imagine most people just pay their #ungifted ones surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also happy for a cleaner to come into vulnerable Matt's home....where's the logic in that? Also I love the mention of tipping the cleaner,I would imagine most people just pay their #ungifted ones surely?
But also too afraid to go for a stroll because LoNdOn iS sOoOo BuSy

Reactions: 3
I have often wondered who her gran is that got murdered... I don't mean that in a crass way but she mentions it so often, I am curious. It is hard to know what to believe with Emma though she exaggerates and lies so often.

God she is so dumb.”whilst Covid is still around” I mean Covid is here to stay it’s permanent. There’s no vaccine. They don’t know if there will ever be one. We dont know how long people remain immune for. There are lots of corona virus strains. So is she staying in the flat scoffing beef jerky until she dies then?? because news flash Em Covid is not “going away”.

shes not going to restaurants or the tube until fully distanced. What does that mean? she doesn’t use the tube anyway but fully distanced isn’t even a term. And the government have just announced they are dropping the social distancing down to 1m so her sentence doesn’t make sense. Of course restaurants will comply with that and so will the tube, in so far that it’s possible to even social distance on public transport.

she can go and see her family now. In fact we know she has. So why lie??

this woman is honestly so utterly astonishingly thick and dumb. It’s not a book you need Em it’s a whole bleeping education!!

9FB2062B-AFCA-4554-B9E3-8D5D829DD0BB.jpeg

God she is so dumb.”whilst Covid is still around” I mean Covid is here to stay it’s permanent. There’s no vaccine. They don’t know if there will ever be one. We dont know how long people remain immune for. There are lots of corona virus strains. So is she staying in the flat scoffing beef jerky until she dies then?? because news flash Em Covid is not “going away”.

shes not going to restaurants or the tube until fully distanced. What does that mean? she doesn’t use the tube anyway but fully distanced isn’t even a term. And the government have just announced they are dropping the social distancing down to 1m so her sentence doesn’t make sense. Of course restaurants will comply with that and so will the tube, in so far that it’s possible to even social distance on public transport.

she can go and see her family now. In fact we know she has. So why lie??

this woman is honestly so utterly astonishingly thick and dumb. It’s not a book you need Em it’s a whole bleeping education!!

View attachment 161253
Lol, like you said, she doesn't take the tube. She is going to be staying in a long time if she thinks covid is going to disappear anytime soon...I think she posts utter drivel just for engagement.

She is such a bint. She is posting photos of the puppy in the garden and saying "she loves OUR" garden. Em, it is your mum's garden. You are 26 and no longer live there.

Have you noticed that em always makes her own has tags up about herself. One the other day was something like #emlondon and when I looked it up there was only her using it. She’s round the bend.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just looked at Chloe Rose, she also has a home account for her rented place in London. She has a similar amount of followers to Em and WOW. They live worlds apart, it really highlights how much of a pigsty Em’s flat is. She has no style or taste whatsoever. Her flat is full of mismatched items with no cohesion, rooms full of junk and zero organisation. How does she get it so wrong?!

I think its because she just grabs at everything. If its free she will have it. If someone is offering her a partnership she will take it. She was/is a beauty and lifestyle blogger. I know she tries to shoehorn food in there too but I think that is so she can get free stuff. Lol at her saying she wants to support restaurants/tip her cleaner/support food delivery services. By support what she means is take gifted things from them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.